What's new

Katrina Kaif's poster banned in PAK by fundamentalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veena Malick is the last beacon of hope for liberal pakistanis.. I must agree she owns anyone's a$$ if they try to BS her.

But why is she being banned from pakistani media ? I must say two things here..

1. THe claim of big hardheartedness is certainly dubious now

2. Unki phati padi hai ki saari actresses fail ho jayengi uske saamne ;)

Come to Pakistan and check how much people love her. And please keep her in India. So that the really good and beautiful actresses gets the chance to prove themselves. I dont know what u bhartis saw her even voice brings chill on my spine. She and her voice are hideous.

sour grapes for those who think she is beautiful, I wonder what kind of rats they gets.
I didnt know being miss hawaii proves your have brains. My statements didnt have anything to do with her being India which she isnt actually, real indian actresses are much more prettier, I will vote madhori over her anytime even as this age.

By the way who is your second choice for beauty, I hope its not that goat face actress (i really cant remember her name) the one who married Amitabh's son

to me katrina is more beautiful than madhuri or aish.. :)

she is a christian .

she uses kaif to sound more indian(dont know why she choose a muslim surname).

google it.

The onus is on you to substantiate, for, it is not a Universal fact to be known on its own.
You have brought the fragrance of controversy here to yr disadvantage, dispel it.
Yours is a shoot N scoot case.
Be a man of honour, dont run away like a chicken.

This is not discrimination that is called "choice" "selection"- which Allah also gave every one to use- :pop:-

As a true Muslim you are required to do some thing, and their is no choice.
Is it understood?
Do you have a choice to say no to namaz?

Do you have choice to not follow the contents of Kuran?

To supersede one human being over other just because of her habits and nationality?
Do you know Islam has no frontiers ?
So why this trans border issue?

Just because she is behaving in a Unislamic way?
Well, so is Salman khan in a panditji dress with tilak on his forehead and praying like Hindu in several movies? Have Pakistanis boycotted him?

kareena used to be my fav but now she looks anorexic. A man needs meat, bones are for dogs... (not my words) :rofl:

Maybe Kareena getting married turned you off- She aint no bones any more-
Bro married Aunties Rox- :lol:-

As a true Muslim you are required to do some thing, and their is no choice.
Is it understood?
Do you have a choice to say no to namaz?

Do you have choice to not follow the contents of Kuran?

To supersede one human being over other just because of her habits and nationality?
Do you know Islam has no frontiers ?
So why this trans border issue?

Just because she is behaving in a Unislamic way?
Well, so is Salman khan in a panditji dress with tilak on his forehead and praying like Hindu in several movies? Have Pakistanis boycotted him?

There is a time and place for every thing- This thread is definitely not the place for such serious discussions and my time to get involved in serious discussions is not coming any time soon-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom