What's new

Kasuri on newshour

Why people from Pakistan are attending this moron's show. By doing so, we ourselves are giving this little f*** credibility. There should be a blanket ban on this channel in Pakistan and strict law for no Pakistani attending this pile of poo. This is nothing but cheap propaganda against Pakistan and should be complete ban on this in Pakistan.

Hey @SarthakGanguly
We couldnt see for a while,where you have been?

Really?
And why couldnt he talk in Balochi language when Bugti asked for it?
Just because this so-called bugti spoke Balochi does not make him a Bugti, he was proabaly a brahui masquerading as a balochi.

@django a good piece bro. Ok there's so much I want to say on this show.
First of all, that anchor/host was very rude. He has zero sense of conducting a show and giving respect to guests from across the border. I have seen Kamran Shahid and Hamid Meer doing show with a panel from Pakistan and a panel from Hindia. And they have never been rude to Indian guests. They talk with facts and strong valid points rather just shouting on ******** for no reason like this goon oh I mean goswami did. That guy said nothing but shouted and wanted Pakistani panel to stay quiet for the most part, because can't face the facts.
Secondly, face expressions of this dude was very impolite. If you can't face the facts Pakistani analysts are throwing on your face, then don't call them on your show. It's simple as that. My Godness!
Andddddd HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mannnnnnnnn they stoop to any level to portrait Pakistan one injustice country. So much obsession. That guy who according to him was Balcoh, nervousness and trepidation was telling it all............how they fake it. Seemingly, he wanted to run away from the studio before ******** lies get exposed as always. His face expressions explained, he has zero confidence and if he was a Baloch, why would he be so nervous? And when mr. Kasuri said, I have seen Bugtis and they are so handsome (which they are) and its some Raam Lal you have brought with naming him Bugti. And at this moment, did you notice that embarrassing smile on goon's face? Like the lie has been exposed already. How on earth I'm going to carry my show for the remaining time. Oh man there's still one hour left. Gaye Matta help me. LOL
And yes people who fight for freedom speak confidently and passionately like Kashmiris do. But this mr. Jabbar is paid guy and even his accent/tone tells it.
And Yes he does look one Raam Lal rather one Bugti. I mean they can even fake to this level????

Baray Baray Chawal Deakhe Par Tere Jaisa Na Koi. Me to goon.

*wink*.

@The Sandman did you watch this video? :p

Btw this hashtag India for Baluchistan though. :D

Hahah

Last edited:
I don't think "Mr. bugti" has seen the recent mass protests in Balochistan denouncing Modi.

arnabgoswami.gif
\
The Indian Dumbass who's our equivalent of fake scholar Aamir Liaquat

https://karthik3685.wordpress.com/2007/11/27/contender-1-for-worst-indian-journalist-arnab-goswami/

While the number of Indian news channels are on the rise, the quality of the content arired on them has been hitting rock bottom. But if thats true why are they still popular ? Call it junk news. Just as your potato chips and aerated drinks. Pretty bad for health I say. And leading the line-up of comedians on news channels is none other than our contender # 1 for the worst Indian journalist award – Arnab Goswami.

This guy has to be the worst jounalist out there. That he is also the “channel content head” and Chief Editor of “Times Now” also makes the channel the worst news channel for me.

What makes Arnab so silly ?

Firstly I hate his “Peter”. (Madras lingo for show-off ?). Secondly he tries very hard to sound intelligent but comes across as rather dumb. His interviewing style looks as though he hss seen tapes of famous news anchors and tries to copy their expressions and emotions without any reference whatsoever to context. Like he gets angry and frowns when he asks a cricketer ” Congrats on making your 1ooth 100″. Or he simply appears dumb when he says stuff like:

**************************************************************************************

guest : “Its been an amazing year for me. I have been playing well and have scored 5 centuries.”

Arnab: “So, you are saying you scored 5 centuries ?”

guest: “Yes (dumbass), that’s what I said”

Arnab: “Yes, you are very good at debating, but aren’t you saying that you were happy that you got those centuries rather than being happy because the team won?” (trying to look fierce!!)

guest: ??????

**************************************************************************************

I pity this guy really. He is simply no match for a Pranoy Roy or a Karan Thapar. Rajdeep Sardesai, Vir Sanghvi, Vikram Chandra and Sreenivasan Jain can remain happy that this guy makes them look much much better and more intelligent on TV if nothing else .Even Jhujhar Singh has better charisma. Hell Arnab looks less of a man compared to Barkha Dutt . Maybe even compared to Udita Goswami. He is more like an overgrown schoolboy trying to be a cowboy.

I was watching this video of his “Frankly Speaking” with “Sitaram Yechury” and I couldn’t stop thinking “Is this guy The One ?”. The one who ? The one with negative IQ!! I can’t find the video online as of now. But when it is available, I shall post the link and you can see for yourself. Or if there is a re-run of the same, you people can sit back and enjoy. All Sitaram Yechury was doing was smiling simply amused that Arnab was misinterpreting everything he was saying. So when Yechury would clarify, Arnab will announce, “Yes, you are very good at debating Mr.Yechury, but aren’t you holding the Government to ranson?” Ransom my ***. Go get a real job and stop pretending to be a reporter!

Ahmed Raza Kasuri puts a nakli Bugti in his place lol from 25:10
@DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight

He is Ramlal?

Arnab Goswami is a insult to humanity why the hell Pakistani panelists join or participate in the shitty discussion show.

Because Bugti's doesn't look like what Arnab The idiot brought on the show.
He pays them

Just because this so-called bugti spoke Balochi does not make him a Bugti, he was proabaly a brahui masquerading as a balochi.
Is there anywhere else besides Pakistan where Brahui is spoken?

i have listened to this joker "arnab goswami for the first time .is he what a anchor or himself a debater

first of all "the anchor should be accommodating for the guests for a healthy debate " instead he himself explaining and giving his self imposing views on what the matter is and saying " i dont believe this or that" what he is actually??is this the so called free indian immature media ???

atlast he gone off topic depicting stupid claims about 1971 war etc ...in the whole program he has spoken the most not the guest and he himself debated with the pakistani panel rather the indian panel ..none of pakistani was abusive ...most of the other panelists were ..tarek fateh called us "pimps" what a guy like him a pure traitor living in canada has nothing to do with such debate who brought him into this show ...my lolling doesnt stops here and the guy "the imposter one " lolz calls himself a bugti thats the most hilarious character .i have seen in my entire life .pakistani panel replied to each and every question raised by joker arnab ..
arnab questioned ; tell me any balouchi in your home ministry
pakistani panel replied saying we have had prime minister the superior post from balouchistan mir zafar ullah khan jamali and few other examples

arnab questioned about coercive accession of balouchistan
pakistani panel replied;1) saying about resolution of quetta
2) gave examples of indias coercive accession of GOa ,sikhim ,junagarh ,hyderabad and so on
3)india was a "region" before he got independent and india exapanded after that including 500 other princely states submerging them with itself forcefully on contrary pakistan shrinked he gave examples of bangladesh which modi admitted recently ...he supported mukti bahini etc

arnab quoted about the article written in dawn by pakistani that several shias and hindu migrated from balouchistan due to terror activities...
the reason is who is promoting this terrorism india should ask himself ..kulbhushan is the latest reality ..and war implications on afghanistan led by nato forces is the other reason ..so whats the big deal in migrating to another country ? people who can afford does this..same happens in every part of the world when such things happend..

lots of indian panelists in this program were surely raw led people being paid to upbring this self created issue just to divert our attentions from IHK ..the pakistani panel should not have gone into such stupid debates in my opinion..

the fact is balochistan is uprising with huge investment in that region only e.g gawader .cpec etc and lots of other examples ...and it isnt a disputed territory ..so keep on whining indians..
arnab talked about hafiz saeed..
listen for us your prime minister is a terrorist and for lots of indian muslims aswel who lost their loved ones in gujarat 2002
for us shiv sena is terrorist so as bajrang bal
first please provide proofs for the involvement of hafiz saeed as much to take him out of the context than talk.

to all those facts and figure raised by pakistani panelist ....arnab goswami reply was "i dont believe this" listen joker your an anchor and we dnt gv a fk abt your delusional and fake self created opinions created out of some sort of jungle book. we are not here convince you and your rss and raw funded men ..and we are proud on our isi ..we all are isi

Was in enforced exile for some time. Then was too busy after that.

Current J&K protest?
What about the situation in Anantanag?

May be he need either Kasuri's or yours certificate to prove his ethinicity
So .?
AFAIK Brahui's are also natives in Baloch area.

@django a good piece bro. Ok there's so much I want to say on this show.
First of all, that anchor/host was very rude. He has zero sense of conducting a show and giving respect to guests from across the border. I have seen Kamran Shahid and Hamid Meer doing show with a panel from Pakistan and a panel from Hindia. And they have never been rude to Indian guests. They talk with facts and strong valid points rather just shouting on ******** for no reason like this goon oh I mean goswami did. That guy said nothing but shouted and wanted Pakistani panel to stay quiet for the most part, because can't face the facts.
Secondly, face expressions of this dude was very impolite. If you can't face the facts Pakistani analysts are throwing on your face, then don't call them on your show. It's simple as that. My Godness!
Andddddd HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mannnnnnnnn they stoop to any level to portrait Pakistan one injustice country. So much obsession. That guy who according to him was Balcoh, nervousness and trepidation was telling it all............how they fake it. Seemingly, he wanted to run away from the studio before ******** lies get exposed as always. His face expressions explained, he has zero confidence and if he was a Baloch, why would he be so nervous? And when mr. Kasuri said, I have seen Bugtis and they are so handsome (which they are) and its some Raam Lal you have brought with naming him Bugti. And at this moment, did you notice that embarrassing smile on goon's face? Like the lie has been exposed already. How on earth I'm going to carry my show for the remaining time. Oh man there's still one hour left. Gaye Matta help me. LOL
And yes people who fight for freedom speak confidently and passionately like Kashmiris do. But this mr. Jabbar is paid guy and even his accent/tone tells it.
And Yes he does look one Raam Lal rather one Bugti. I mean they can even fake to this level????

Baray Baray Chawal Deakhe Par Tere Jaisa Na Koi. Me to goon.

*wink*.

@The Sandman did you watch this video? :p

Btw this hashtag India for Baluchistan though. :D

Hahah
Goswami felt really embarrassed when he asked the Pakistani panelists has their been an opposition leader of baloch origin, all in order to embarass them, little did the clown know that their was a Baloch prime minister in Jamali hahahhaha he had a look of embarassment on his ugly face lol.Kudos

I personally know the bugti family very well. This guy is no bugti. He is an Afghan

Back
Top Bottom