What's new

Is Fauzia Kasuri going to join PPP?????

Poora khandam naik logon ka khandan hai. Nawab of Kalabagh ki grand daughter hai.... @jamahir

OK, feudals are mostly of violence and oppression but did she participate in any of this done by her family ? And she is in PTI, yes ? Not with Nwaz who to my remote knowledge here seems more continuing feudalism than Khan.

Last edited:
OK, feudals are mostly of violence and oppression but did she participate in any of this done by her family ? And she is in PTI, yes ? Not with Nwaz who to my remote knowledge here seems more continuing feudalism than Khan.
Pta nakko ray baba... Aisy hich bolay ham..

Imran defended this degree in public .... :yu:

The reaction of fellow forum members is priceless :enjoy:

Mentee bhai, I didn't understand the fuss here. So someone tapped a call between her and Khan and made a scandal ? I will ask @muhammadhafeezmalik, what's so great about having the entire course of legal degrees so-called education system ? India and Pakistan currently in total must have a 900 million degree holders, maybe more, but the state of these two countries is more or less what it was when they started out in 1947 but with the inclusion of modern foreign technologies. :) So we should not judge someone's capabilities based on whether that person is 4th class pass or PhD. I myself voluntarily dropped out in 12th class and have been a teacher, then been the senior most in software in South Asia ( 20 years ago ), started a company with it, been politically engaged online and offline and am soon starting my second company which will be world class in the computing field.

However, Ayla is lovely, elegant and I will like to invite her to tea and talk for hours :

For being a politician in Pakistan you don't need to have a formal education now, nor in 2013, but to participate in election, you have to submit your credentials, education, property, family, bank accounts, gender, religion detail etc. If you lie or hide something your opponent can challenge your candidature, if Ayla Malik would have submitted that she had Matriculation (10th grade) certificate, so there would not have arise a question, but she caught lying and was banned for one term, in next election she was able to participate by submitting correct information.

I agree with you that education is important but skill is more valuable, education provide you an opportunity to learn a skill more efficiently and easily.

all men around Mariam are found to be involved in sexual activities

This is so true and cringe at the same time, i have been highlighting this in recent past as well. P0rno nani has surrounded herself with the company of rapists.

For being a politician in Pakistan you don't need to have a formal education now, nor in 2013, but to participate in election, you have to submit your credentials, education, property, family, bank accounts, gender, religion detail etc. If you lie or hide something your opponent can challenge your candidature, if Ayla Malik would have submitted that she had Matriculation (10th grade) certificate, so there would not have arise a question, but she caught lying and was banned for one term, in next election she was able to participate by submitting correct information.

I agree with you that education is important but skill is more valuable, education provide you an opportunity to learn a skill more efficiently and easily.

Thank you for the information and agreement in the first words in your second para. :)

It is nice that she can participate in the next election by providing correct education information. And as I said in a subsequent post, in desi land people become forced to submit false info about these things because our societies consider someone having a degree and prefixed with "Dr" to automatically have knowledge, intelligence and sensibleness, and that is quite wrong. There is no connection with this industrialized education system and knowledge, intelligence and sensibleness. 75 years of our two societies and we are right where we were 75 years ago with just modern foreign technologies present in our lives. I will agree with the rest of the words in your second para to the extent that basic general education provides us the means to understand more but that can be done even and especially without those ridiculous exams and this frenzy of obtaining marks in those exams by needlessly competing with each other like crabs in a jar stepping over one another to get to the top by wounding each other. To extend this topic please read this post of mine :

Dare I say Nawab of Kalabah had excellent genes

Not necessary that should come of use. :) A man or woman can come out fine randomly too, and then some people learn to groom themselves in time, like me. :D Or look at Shahrukh Khan :

Early :
sddefault.jpg

Now :
FWMJTnAUUAA5ajH

shah-rukh-khan-5-1.jpg

when-anushka-sharma-called-herself-secretive-broke-silence-on-her-bond-with-shah-rukh-khan-me-apne-saari-baatein-karleti-hu-khulke-001.jpg

Who is trying to create clear passage for PPP zardari mafia this ppp already done a big job for America by destroying Karachi City...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom