What's new

Kashmir's illegal occupation by India justifies calls for Azadi: JNU Professor.

There is no question of India ever revisiting partition. I think no amount of pleading from Pakistan will change India's resolve. Majority of Indians were against Pakistan formation in 1947. India doesn't believe in two nation theory. If not for British, you would not have had Pakistan. I personally think Nehru did a blunder by agreeing for Pakistan. There is almost no chance of India revisiting two nation theory ever.

Pakistan or Kashmir doesn't give a f of what india think.

You are wrong my dear friend. Thanks to Lord Mountbatten and his policy of the integration of the Indian states, the choice of either joining India or Pakistan was made available to the Princely states which were bordering both India and Pakistan like the Princely State of Jammu & Kashmir. This provision was not available and applicable for states like Deccan Hyderabad, Junagadh which were totally surrounded by India or Baluchistan which did not border India.

View attachment 296005

What a load of bull crap.

What a load of bull crap.
The Khan of Kalat in March 1946 deputed Samad Khan - a member of the All India Congress Committee (AICC) - to plead Kalat's (the then Balochistan's) case with the Congress leadership.

In 1947, the Khan of Kalat reportedly acceded to the dominion of India. But his accession papers were returned by Jawaharlal Nehru, the Prime Minister of India.[6][7][8] Afterwards, Mir Ghaus Baksh Bizenjo, President of the Kalat State National Party, went to Delhi and met Congress President Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. Azad argued that Kalat would never be able to survive as a sovereign, independent state and would have to ask for British protection. Such a demand, Azad said, would render the sovereignty of the subcontinent meaningless. This was why Indian help for Kalat was ruled out.

Sir, reading your signature, do you also feel LTTE was justified?
May be I can post a polished post and then may be you can support a separate tamil country in SL for tamils..

Just wondering if what is good for the goose is good for the gander as well :)

My comment has nothing to do with the Kashmir situation, I seldom comment on bilateral issues of other countries, (Cant call it internal because of involvement of other states, And the status of Kashmir as disputed territory) But of recent surge of mind numbing ultra nationalist rhetoric emanating from posters like you with regards to anything that's deemed unpalatable to your thinking, Branding people traitors just because they hold views contrary to yours.. The intolerance of dissent, On political, Social and religious views

Amply demonstrated by you again with your subtle assertion that @rubyjackass post itself to be treacherous

Btw just for the political debate Kashmir is disputed territory since the creation of India and Pakistan in 1947 and internationally recognized as occupied but not owned by either side (Including China) so there is no comparison to the Northern province of Sri Lanka, When it comes to sovereignty over it

That being said yes whats good for the goose is indeed good for the gander as well, Unfortunately very very few Indians hold that view point, Atleast here in PDF

My comment has nothing to do with the Kashmir situation, I seldom comment on bilateral issues of other countries, (Cant call it internal because of involvement of other states, And the status of Kashmir as disputed territory) But of recent surge of mind numbing ultra nationalist rhetoric emanating from posters like you with regards to anything that's deemed unpalatable to your thinking, Branding people traitors just because they hold views contrary to yours.. The intolerance of dissent, On political, Social and religious views

Amply demonstrated by you again with your subtle assertion that @rubyjackass post itself to be treacherous

Btw just for the political debate Kashmir is disputed territory since the creation of India and Pakistan in 1947 and internationally recognized as occupied but not owned by either side (Including China) so there is no comparison to the Northern province of Sri Lanka, When it comes to sovereignty over it

That being said yes whats good for the goose is indeed good for the gander as well, Unfortunately very very few Indians hold that view point, Atleast here in PDF

There is huge difference between having a difference of opinion or opposing political views to supporting terrorists and wishing for break up of your country.

For example, if people were shouting against BJP, it would be perfectly acceptable.
If people were shouting against a particular law or legislature, perfectly acceptable.

However, what is not acceptable is supporting people who attacked your own country. This does not constitute dissent on political, social or religious views.

However, since you brought in intolerance....let me ask you this. How is it ok for people to shout pro-terrorist slogans and shout for India's break up and it is NOT for us to protect these?
If they have freedom of speech to say what they want, don't u think we do too?

NOT MY LOGIC, it's YOUR'S.

Coming to your last 2 paragraphs, it seems as though what is good for my goose is definitely not good for my gander..
Thx for confirming it..... your extreme toleranceness!

I must thank India for separating Bangladesh from us. It did lot of good for us. Otherwise we would be stretched way too much.

As for Kashmir, you have already lost half of it and then some to China as well. Rest is kept by force and not by the will of people. As for dying, we ain't scared of death as you think. Death is essential part of life so take your threats somewhere else. A civilised person however would understand that Kashmiris don't want to be part of India. It is in the benefit of region to settle this issue by asking Kashmiris what they want and then respect their wish whatever that might be.

I must thank India for separating Bangladesh from us. It did lot of good for us. Otherwise we would be stretched way too much.

As for Kashmir, you have already lost half of it and then some to China as well. Rest is kept by force and not by the will of people. As for dying, we ain't scared of death as you think. Death is essential part of life so take your threats somewhere else. A civilised person however would understand that Kashmiris don't want to be part of India. It is in the benefit of region to settle this issue by asking Kashmiris what they want and then respect their wish whatever that might be.

Is this what you do all day ? Thinking about India's destruction 24X7 !
Yaar , Ur country has got too many problems to deal with which i ll not elaborate ( i hope u get what i mean ) , u should probably think about solving them first, then come to India !
The Way India works is very different from how ur country works.....still we r doing fine ....
I ll again repeat, be careful when you wish about something........

So you want to clean all the minorities ? for that you need permanoo bomb but in case of use in cities it will kill pure Hindustani RSS samrthaks also...do one thing give minorities their homeland once separated from pure RSS Samrthaks then bomb them....

Kid soon there will be mass protests which inhale Indian army and economy once that happen we will witness tiny nations in neighborhood of Pakistan...

Minority affairs in India is none of your business..

I have been telling you guys since day 1....this a major problem since we got Independence. We have not instilled patriotism and nationalism into the hearts and minds of our ppl in a systematic approach. Colleges should allow freedom of speech but not at the cost of our security. This professor should be blacklisted unofficially. Where was this prick when Afghanistan, Kashmir and the parts of India were under the illegal occupation of foreigners? Did he forget how Kashmiri's were forcibly converted for 2 centuries?

Kashmir needs to be dealt with a firm hand. All these BS agreements signed with Nehru and Congress should be repealed.

Is this what you do all day ? Thinking about India's destruction 24X7 !
Yaar , Ur country has got too many problems to deal with which i ll not elaborate ( i hope u get what i mean ) , u should probably think about solving them first, then come to India !
The Way India works is very different from how ur country works.....still we r doing fine ....
I ll again repeat, be careful when you wish about something........

Nobody cares or dreams about destroying India in Pakistan. It is just a responsibility we have towards people of Kashmir to make their voice heard. Movement for the rights is and will be Kashmiri's led who are owner of this land and they have the right to take this decision. This decision must be respected by both Pakistan and India.

While most Pakistanis acknowledge and appreciate economic progress of India, it doesn't evoke any feelings of awe or regret. It only acts as driver to push us further. Beyond figures, life in Pakistan is no worse than it is in India. It is perhaps better. As Muslims we never would allow anyone to dictate us how to lead our lives. When me and my friend want to enjoy a steak, we will slaughter the cow right there and enjoy. A freedom we are not willing to trade. With all it's problems and challenges, Pakistan is much less crowded, much cleaner and richer in natural resources. We don't share the same mindset as a society either. Good or bad, we like it that way. So I'm sorry, I do not take India as something Pakistan should become in future. I would rather would like to see Pakistan a bit more like Turkey.

Preach about intolerance to yourself and your kind. What about the intolerance Indians were subjected to for 700 yrs? Wtf we got to share our ancestral lands with outsiders? They can leave willingly, assimilate or die.

Nobody cares or dreams about destroying India in Pakistan. It is just a responsibility we have towards people of Kashmir to make their voice heard. Movement for the rights is and will be Kashmiri's led who are owner of this land and they have the right to take this decision. This decision must be respected by both Pakistan and India.

While most Pakistanis acknowledge and appreciate economic progress of India, it doesn't evoke any feelings of awe or regret. It only acts as driver to push us further. Beyond figures, life in Pakistan is no worse than it is in India. It is perhaps better. As Muslims we never would allow anyone to dictate us how to lead our lives. When me and my friend want to enjoy a steak, we will slaughter the cow right there and enjoy. A freedom we are not willing to trade. With all it's problems and challenges, Pakistan is much less crowded, much cleaner and richer in natural resources. We don't share the same mindset as a society either. Good or bad, we like it that way. So I'm sorry, I do not take India as something Pakistan should become in future. I would rather would like to see Pakistan a bit more like Turkey.

1stly, who the hell gave U the responsibility towards Kashmiri people ? U gotta be responsible your self First to handle other people's problems !

N u talk bou indian muslims ?

I say they r much better .... Did u read or hear about any Bomb blast going in a mosque by Other sect member or some major event like this ? This is Inspite f having large muslim population ! This happens quite frequently in pak right ? Inspite of having total islamic population !

Buddy, U got only muslims to worry bou , we got hindus muslims sikhs buddhists jains christians jews n many more ..... Phew !
N in country like India with many cultures Religions ( u must b knowin bou it ) , things like cow slaughter n other small topics will keep on occurring but u c still country is together ! .
Thus we should ve been split up by now, kab tak kissi ko rok sakte ho , but aisa nahi hua ! This is Indias strength which outsiders don't get it ... Its not written in any book . U ve to live in india to feel it .

N turkey ? U wanna be like em hmm.... No offence but to my knowledge, its also islamic country, but still dere r blasts going on in Ankara every month !

Yes , i agree India is untidy but here u can grow if u ve capability.
To give u a small example : ur singers, movie actors acteresses r rushing to not so clean India , mumbai . Why ?
Rahat fateh ali khan , ali zafar recently mawra hocane to name a few ! Y dey wanna come here ? N work ? Because they see money here ! Ali zafar bcame a millionaire in india overnight ! Itna paisa kamma liya hai , that he could not ve earned ever in pakistan !

That is good that, at least unlike other Pakistanis on this forum, you don't expect anything from India.

Because I believe victory eventually comes. No nation could be hold at gunpoint forever.

The Khan of Kalat in March 1946 deputed Samad Khan - a member of the All India Congress Committee (AICC) - to plead Kalat's (the then Balochistan's) case with the Congress leadership.

In 1947, the Khan of Kalat reportedly acceded to the dominion of India. But his accession papers were returned by Jawaharlal Nehru, the Prime Minister of India.[6][7][8] Afterwards, Mir Ghaus Baksh Bizenjo, President of the Kalat State National Party, went to Delhi and met Congress President Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. Azad argued that Kalat would never be able to survive as a sovereign, independent state and would have to ask for British protection. Such a demand, Azad said, would render the sovereignty of the subcontinent meaningless. This was why Indian help for Kalat was ruled out.

Where did you got all this nonsense?

@WebMaster @Horus @WAJsal @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch

Since you guys failed to stop continuous offtopic from indians so allow me to respond.

@op don't be a dumb joker and read before posting indian army taught nonsense fictions. Balochistan was not in the shape you see today. There were states like kalat, kharan, khuzdar, lasbela and gwadar. Kharan, khuzdar and lasbela joined Pakistan long before kalat. Kalat was remaining surrounded by all Baloch states as part of pakistan. As the meeting was taking place in kalat jirga, the Khan of Kalat use his powers and joined Pakistan instead of waiting for jirga decision. Gwadar was purchased from Oman in early 50's. You don't need to smell the forum with hilarious indian army fictions farts.

The Khan, Balochis did not. The same way, Dogra did.. A large portion of Kashmiris did not.

If one must decide only by princely rulers, then India had no right to go after Hyderabad and Jungarh.

Hypocrites.. all you desis.

Back
Top Bottom