What's new

Kashmir's illegal occupation by India justifies calls for Azadi: JNU Professor.

The Khan, Balochis did not. The same way, Dogra did.. A large portion of Kashmiris did not.

If one must decide only by princely rulers, then India had no right to go after Hyderabad and Jungarh.

Hypocrites.. all you desis.

There is almost no chance that India will ever revisit partition. The whole partition and two nation theory is against the basic tenets of Indian Constitution and Indian state. Even, I guess, there are certain things in Indian Constitution even the government of the day cannot amend. This issue is one of them. There remain only one way either India or Pakistan can take each others part of Kashmir, and that is through war. Hope both sides are intelligent enough to know that there is no wining side in a war between two nuclear side.

If one must decide only by princely rulers, then India had no right to go after Hyderabad and Jungarh.

Hypocrites.. all you desis.

Sir, let's be blunt. There is nothing called Hypocrisy in these kinds of things.
It's all about who has the might and who can get away with what.

On flip side, there can be peace if we forego the façade from both ends and acknowledge the facts and get on with our lives with what we have.

If we keep remembering history and teach our kids the same biased history, we will keep fighting for a while I am afraid.

Last edited:
What do you think I write stories. Just bcos you dont agree with some thing does not mean its nonsense.
Its widely available on internet , do you miss that deliberately ? Kalat, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please don't be a clown and stop making yourself a laughing stock.

You are backing your nonsense by wiki? Seriously? Any Tom, dick and harry can retort it.

Here you go,

Belive in what ever you want. I don't care.

So why present your injured opinion by quoting me? You do care and know what I'm saying is truth.

I dunno how indians think that Pakistan will ever withdraw from it's support toward Kashmiri nation.

@Spectre @Joe Shearer I will reserve my comments, Please somebody explain to me how is it that I have been reading the UNSC resolution wrong for all these years, Evidently the JNU faculty is way more educated smarter and surely more patriotic than I can ever be, so I will deeply appreciate if someone could break down and explain the horrible illegal occupation of Indian forces.

regards

@Spectre @Joe Shearer I will reserve my comments, Please somebody explain to me how is it that I have been reading the UNSC resolution wrong for all these years, Evidently the JNU faculty is way more educated smarter and surely more patriotic than I can ever be, so I will deeply appreciate if someone could break down and explain the horrible illegal occupation of Indian forces.

regards

Touche! No need to rub it in:-)

It is futile to humour fools which in this case is JNU Professor. I ll go out of my way to engage with Pakistanis on this issue but Indians ought to know better. I could get along with Vajpayee's concept of looking at Kashmir through lenses of Insaniyat rather than finer legal points of resolution but this is something else.

Here is a perfect example of an intellectual Hyena of JNU is spreading misinformation to its gullible retarded students, I don't know if he doesn't understand the difference between disputed territory and illegally occupied territory, or he's doing it intentionally for political brownie points.

Has he read the UN resolution on Kashmir, and the conditions required to conduct a plebiscite among the common people? I have seen hypocrites, but this professor of JNU takes the cake. And its no wonder, the communists will come for his support, as they have shown similar colors in 1962.

This is a different level of sophistication and critical thinking that can only sprout from top tier university like JNU, bheto bangali like you and me with silly engineering courses cannot comprehend the complexity of such thought process. This beyond our league. Leave it to this future crop of lawyers, judges and bureaucrats who will shape the beautiful future for the nation where history will be re-written and all the wrongs that we had to endure will be set right....

Afterall she is winner of an award that bears the name of our hero - 1729

What a load of bull crap.

You calling it BS does not change the facts. For a start you could read some history on Lord Mountbatten and the integration of the Indian states

upload_2016-3-3_19-26-0.png

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer @Spectre

From 35.01, the Professor explains for the sake of dimwits like me, the entire kashmir plebiscite. Looks like I owe a big apology to our Pakistani friends here, a National Award winner(unfortunately for me which bears the mark of the greatest mind this nation produced), is here vindicating the position of @AgNoStiC MuSliM straight out here. :tup:

I do not think i have the intellectual capability to refute what the great teacher of JNU here is clearly saying, is there another document of UNSC resolution that I have never seen that is only available to syllabus of this Grade A university that people of third class universities like me have never seen?

I tender a public apology here to all for the posts criticizing JNU and conduct of there students, apparently I have read all the wrong text books and have all the wrong facts. Sorry folks.

Last edited:
I do not think i have the intellectual capability to refute what the great teacher of JNU here is clearly saying, is there is a another document of UNSC resolution that I have never seen that is only available to syllabus of this Grade A university that people of third class universities like me have never seen?

Worst part is that they have been getting away with this filth for a long time now!

How did it reach to this stage where in heart of Delhi, lies, seditious lies are being mascaraed in garb of free speech?!!!

You calling it BS does not change the facts. For a start you could read some history on Lord Mountbatten and the integration of the Indian states

View attachment 296455

I gave you solid facts and you brought wiki and now this out of context piece of paper.

I wonder why are mods letting you post off topic stuff continuously.

WOW..
You mean you are NOT supporting now!?
:what::what::what::what::what:

Not atm. Pakistan currently is not supporting any freedom movement in any state of india.

Pakistan is only morally supporting kashmiris in IOK.

Not atm. Pakistan currently is not supporting any freedom movement in any state of india.

Pakistan is only morally supporting kashmiris in IOK.

And you are right in doing so, according to my own countrymen in the video mentioned. Apparently voices like me are from some distant lalla land.
According to our award wining scholars, 40% of India is under military occupation, and India is illegally occupying Kashmir. - on record ( I would love to hear from @Joe Shearer on this )

This comes from the premier educational institute, which (un) luckily I did not go to. My third rate education surely corrupted my psyche, making me believing a lie of what we thought was nationalism. Give it a few years, I am sure these students in the background will grow up to become exemplary Bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers and activists and ensure the wrongs of the past are corrected, kashmir will be liberated, Siachin evacuated, India denuclearized.

Back
Top Bottom