What's new

Kashmir's illegal occupation by India justifies calls for Azadi: JNU Professor.

What you said can be juxtaposed to religion as well.
Yet, we see the same set of people who are pro afzal, yakub and freedom of expression to pro lord Ram Hanging to insulting Durga maa take a spectacular U TURN when it comes to criticism of religious figures of Christianty or Islam.

Even your own post while asking all and sundry to accept YOUR BRAND of views is spectacularly intolerant of the other sides views. By calling them "parasites" you have exposed not only yourself but also your entire ilk.

YOU belong to a group who talk very smooth and will try to convince people dividing India is not wrong. But hey you turn around and do award wapasi if some one says something YOU don't like.

Like I said, your double standards are so spectacular that even a deaf, blind, drunk person, sleeping deep in a cave would have no problem dissecting them.

Of course, I must take my hat off to your kinds propaganda though. So suave, so smooth.
In which world is breaking up your country is acceptable but insulting a certain prophet is NOT.

Kaunsi manasiktha se jee rahe ho bhai?!
I called religious nutjobs parasites because India is a secular country and government is supposed to be separated from religion. That is an accurate characterization whether you are right or left in India.

When did I ever condemn criticism of any religion? Don't attack a strawman.

I don't know or care about who is doing award wapsi. Except for some Nehru family lady, I don't even remember who did that.

It is a habit for people like you to demonstrate a warped logic: People like Owaisi badmouths Hinduism. Owaisi does not tolerate criticism of Islam. Liberals want freedom of expression. Ergo you are anti-Hindu.

When did Owaisi and ilk's views began to be the paragon of liberalism bhai? If not where are you reading this stuff about liberal views? I mean which Sanghi book is defining these?

And what the hell is being pro-Afzal Guru or pro-Yakub Menon mean? Do you think some leftists like them for their religion or their handsomeness? What happens if some family member of yours gets convicted wrongly? You are seeing double standard because you have a double vision. Try to get some facts, read the judgements and have let me know if you grow some empathy for the guys.

I called religious nutjobs parasites because India is a secular country and government is supposed to be separated from religion. That is an accurate characterization whether you are right or left in India.

When did I ever condemn criticism of any religion? Don't attack a strawman.

I don't know or care about who is doing award wapsi. Except for some Nehru family lady, I don't even remember who did that.

It is a habit for people like you to demonstrate a warped logic: People like Owaisi badmouths Hinduism. Owaisi does not tolerate criticism of Islam. Liberals want freedom of expression. Ergo you are anti-Hindu.

When did Owaisi and ilk's views began to be the paragon of liberalism bhai? If not where are you reading this stuff about liberal views? I mean which Sanghi book is defining these?

And what the hell is being pro-Afzal Guru or pro-Yakub Menon mean? Do you think some leftists like them for their religion or their handsomeness? What happens if some family member of yours gets convicted wrongly? You are seeing double standard because you have a double vision. Try to get some facts, read the judgements and have let me know if you grow some empathy for the guys.

Compare this post to what you made initially.

I can't take objections to any except the last paragraph.

Hmm...My family members served in Military. I went to a military school, ergo, I have a lot of friends in military. Couple of my very close friends died for India. so, you are asking the wrong person. If any of my family members support Yakub or Afzal, forget them, even if they sympathise with naxals, I will hand them to police myself.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I have lost enough to know the bigger picture.

Regarding double vision and all that nonsense, it's not worth commenting on.
You think people like me are not liberal enough and we think your kind is the kind that would crap in the plate you eat in.

Instead of imposing our ideology on them, we are letting them impose theirs. If you don't claim your land, someone else will, unless its Antartica.

Kashmir was invaded by Pakistan, India asked to defend it after instrument of accession, making it official part of dominion of India.

Nehru asked for ceasefire and UN ordered plebiscide under Indian army presence. For which Pakistan needed to vacate, which they didn't.

And after all these years, India failed to do anything about Kashmir. Now what more can be expected in the age when long distance communication is easy. Instead of Indian government aligning them in our direction, we are letting them penetrate in the minds of our own people.

You can play fair as long as you like, they will never.

Compare this post to what you made initially.

I can't take objections to any except the last paragraph.

Hmm...My family members served in Military. I went to a military school, ergo, I have a lot of friends in military. Couple of my very close friends died for India. so, you are asking the wrong person. If any of my family members support Yakub or Afzal, forget them, even if they sympathise with naxals, I will hand them to police myself.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I have lost enough to know the bigger picture.

Regarding double vision and all that nonsense, it's not worth commenting on.
You think people like me are not liberal enough and we think your kind is the kind that would crap in the plate you eat in.
Says nothing on the topic except your background. If you are too easily hurt by speech then don't listen to it and get BP. Well what will you do with your family if, God forbid, they got convicted for nothing, just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time(I am not saying Yakub is innocent baby)? What will you do if they get death sentence for walking on the wrong side of the road?

These are the questions taken up by people questioning Yakub Menon and Afzal Guru executions. They do not have a problem with punishing culprits. But due process is important.

You are not liberal enough but you are more than stony dumb to not understand the problem. And you don't have to be liberal to understand the problem. Just read. Just read the verdict. Just read the charge-sheet.

I am not saying Yakub is innocent baby
If you know he wasn't innocent then whats all this debate about? So people are just debating for the sake of debate? To show how progressive India is? Where is the logic? Here discuss about the execution of terrorist is considered progressive. Well then why don't discuss the deaths of innocents who died due to them.
CbRkUEuUcAAdTpK.jpg

Says nothing on the topic except your background. If you are too easily hurt by speech then don't listen to it and get BP. Well what will you do with your family if, God forbid, they got convicted for nothing, just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time(I am not saying Yakub is innocent baby)? What will you do if they get death sentence for walking on the wrong side of the road?

Is that what's happening now?

Who is making Straw man argument now?!!!

Look at the polished insults you spew at people who defend your country! And let me put it this way. what if it was your family members who died in Mumbai blasts? Would you still say the same "liberal" (no, you are not liberal. Your ideas are anti-national) crap?

Anyone can make arguments that have no base.

You are talking about due process!! Who are denied due process in India??? Even Yakub was given chance right until the very end.
Even Kanhayya who sang a very different tune few weeks back against these judges is singing a different tune now in court.

Let me be blunt. Don't buttress your anti-nationalism under some idealism. We both KNOW what you are and what I am.

You be what you are and I will be what I am.
BUT don't preach...like I said, most Indians don't crap in the plate they eat. If you do it, good for you:tup:

If you know he wasn't innocent then whats all this debate about? So people are just debating for the sake of debate? To show how progressive India is? Where is the logic? Here discuss about the execution of terrorist is considered progressive. Well then why don't discuss the deaths of innocents who died due to them.
View attachment 296458
Apples and oranges. Bin Laden comes on TV and declared jihad. Yakub Memon pleads he did not know the bombs were there for mass murder and calls India his country. Being a terrorist and being an accessory to a terrorist plot are two different things. Honestly I don't know which one Yakub Menon is. It is a spineless prosecution which could not get Tiger Memon, which trapped the younger Menon to be executed for the news. Terrorists can do whatever they like. Civilized countries should follow due process, even in case of terrorists.

View attachment 296458

Indian presstitutes, sickulars, AAPtards and Congees are completely exposed. They are changing their goal post so often that they are mixing their arguments.
Some times Ishrat is Bihar ki Beti and other times 'so what if she is a terrorist, she should not have been encountered'.
I am waiting for the day they make even more ridiculous arguments. They are hell bent on shooting themselves in the mid section of behind their bodies.

Heh...who are we to stop them ;)

Apples and oranges. Bin Laden comes on TV and declared jihad. Yakub Memon pleads he did not know the bombs were there for mass murder and calls India his country. Being a terrorist and being an accessory to a terrorist plot are two different things. Honestly I don't know which one Yakub Menon is. It is a spineless prosecution which could not get Tiger Memon, which trapped the younger Menon to be executed for the news. Terrorists can do whatever they like. Civilized countries should follow due process, even in case of terrorists.

so, you support Yakub.
And we think those who support terrorists are anti-nationals.

what's there to discuss?

Give it a few years, I am sure these students in the background will grow up to become exemplary Bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers and activists and ensure the wrongs of the past are corrected, kashmir will be liberated, Siachin evacuated, India denuclearized.

No they wont be allowed to do any damage to Indian interests

India has a very strong system of institutional checks and balances
along with a vibrant media

Even a Prime Minister cannot get away with enforcing his foolish ideas

So If Any JNU pass out tries to sabotage Indian interests he will be
immediately dealt with

Even if there are a few Leftists in the power centres they are massively outnumbered by
Rightists and Centrists

Even if there are a few Leftists in the power centres they are massively outnumbered by
Rightists and Centrists

That a consolation.
The worry here is not about checks and balances. The worry is that a lot of bright youngsters who otherwise would have served India with aplomb are being subverted by the very people who are supposed to show them the way.

We can't keep loosing some of our brightest to this blight. That is not acceptable, especially after we have identified the root cause.

Civilized countries should follow due process, even in case of terrorists.
Osama was killed. Giving threats in videos don't come under free speech? He was not even given trial. Maybe we are more civilized than America, who knows.

Whites landed in America 500 years ago. They protect it with guns all over border. Will they leave the land for morality? They have systematically wiped out blacks. They write their own history while we teach theirs because ours is saffron.

That a consolation.
The worry here is not about checks and balances. The worry is that a lot of bright youngsters who otherwise would have served India with aplomb are being subverted by the very people who are supposed to show them the way.

We can't keep loosing some of our brightest to this blight. That is not acceptable, especially after we have identified the root cause.

JNU is a leftist bastion ; they are well entrenched there

But only a few of Indian policy makers and decision makers come from JNU

In any case even if a JNU guy gets into the civil service it will take two decades
till he / she reaches a position of power

And policy is NOT determined by one or two people at their whims and fancies

A JNU person inside the Government is not a threat

These leeches are hated because they are SPONGING off public money
while indulging in such activities

so, you support Yakub.
And we think those who support terrorists are anti-nationals.

what's there to discuss?
I don't support Yakub. I don't support Kasab either. But Kasab got due process. Yakub did not. Use your head. Nobody would have raised a voice even if Kasab was executed on the day of his capture(except may be concerned that the chance to nail Pak authorities was missed).

Osama was killed. Giving threats in videos don't come under free speech? He was not even given trial. Maybe we are more civilized than America, who knows.

Whites landed in America 500 years ago. They protect it with guns all over border. Will they leave the land for morality? They have systematically wiped out blacks. They write their own history while we teach theirs because ours is saffron.
Osama declared war on USA. He was rightly exterminated. No threats and hate speech does not come under free speech. Go read a book.

Osama declared war on USA. He was rightly exterminated. No threats and hate speech does not come under free speech. Go read a book.
By that logic we can kill anyone who speaks against India :enjoy: and those who invite them to speak, Umar Khalid and likes. And take action against those who don't report them, like Kanhiya. But we didn't kill them. :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom