What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

Tell me none of hindus worship creatures?-
sure you dont want me post the pictures do you?-

So, you are on a mission to say everything which is a fact. Are you ready for similar facts of a religion you follow?

Practice what you preach, eh?

What culture? It has evolved continuously, what is the logic in holding on to any particular slice of time?

Do you know what culture means?Where are Egyptian,Persian,Babylonian and all other cultures?

I THink you people are unable to thing beyond religion am not talking of religion about culture like family values,virtues etc.

I also saying same thing itz evolution of culture not some stone age culture those people are talking about.

Did i say holding on to certain point of time.Dont try to show your Intelligence to much.

Progressiveness is Hinduism.

Dont assume too much.

Err,, do you have a problem with intelligence? I wasn't assuming anything in particular, just making a general point.

Do you know what culture means?Where are Egyptian,Persian,Babylonian and all other cultures?

...all of which are now found only in museums.

I THink you people are unable to thing beyond religion am not talking of religion about culture like family values,virtues etc.

I don't confuse culture with being only about religion, never mentioned it in fact but all the things you referred to (family values, virtues etc) have never been set in stone either. Everything changes, that is the only true constant.

What is this -ve rating thing commie.Dont you have balls to debate with me with out those rantings.get a life.

This is why you are in this forum as a false flagger.Dont quote me.and get a life.

I also saying same thing itz evolution of culture not some stone age culture those people are talking about.

Did i say holding on to certain point of time.Dont try to show your Intelligence to much.

Progressiveness is Hinduism.

Dont assume too much.

What false flagging are you referring to?

Err,, do you have a problem with intelligence? I wasn't assuming anything in particular, just making a general point.

...all of which are now found only in museums.

I don't confuse culture with being only about religion, never mentioned it in fact but all the things you referred to (family values, virtues etc) have never been set in stone either. Everything changes, that is the only true constant.

Yes they should be progressive not regressive.

don’t make culture and religion equal.they are different.

you should fight when others come multiply and make that land exclusive for themself and also pseudo-seculars who divide society in the name of votes and all.commies are also part of pseudo seculars.

you are confusing changes due to economic progress to changes with religious progress.

Use it.

you should fight when others come multiply and make that land exclusive for themself and also pseudo-seculars who divide society in the name of votes and all.commies are also part of pseudo seculars.

you are confusing changes due to economic progress to changes with religious progress.

Use it.

dont you have balls to discuss with out rantings.dont quote me you idiot.

Use it.

dont you have balls to discuss with out rantings.dont quote me you idiot.

1. Every apparently deliberate distortion of fact;
  2. Every ad hominem attack on some other poster;
  3. Every attempt at denigrating someone else's religion, or ethnicity, or political belief, or any other personal attribute;
Will get you a negative rating.

Go on for as long as you like.

Now, why are you calling me a false flagger?

You debate with your balls? :o:

Apparently.

Equally apparently, he seems to have run out of arguments.

1. Every apparently deliberate distortion of fact;
  2. Every ad hominem attack on some other poster;
  3. Every attempt at denigrating someone else's religion, or ethnicity, or political belief, or any other personal attribute;
Will get you a negative rating.

Go on for as long as you like.

Now, why are you calling me a false flagger?

you are the one who brought religion in to this thread and trying to play smart.

enjoy.

Apparently.

Equally apparently, he seems to have run out of arguments.

same with you and you are not getting -ve ratings.you have done the same.

like i said dont quote me and have a grt day.

where did i mention any religion in this thread?never.am not pseudo or fals flagger like you.

hope you understand and dont quote me.

Why are you calling me a false flagger?

See boss dont want to talk or debate with people who are biased and are playing double games.

dont quote me.

Well,you are lucky that he already explained why he gave you that apple you aptly deserve.Try to avoid insulting others :-)

Just look who started this and talk.
and stop trying to act smart..:blah:

Why are you calling me a false flagger?

use-it-house-brain.jpg

for your Info i am not here for honeymoon.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom