What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

I believe it was your government official who boasted after India's nuclear tests that Pakistan will have to walk with head down in the neighborhood, but he was put in his place shortly.

More myths? I suppose you need outlets for your frustration due to your total lack of success on every front at every attempt. Unfortunately, I see a long period of myth-making ahead of you.

It is your media and your government that warn of nuclear strikes, so why talk rubbish if you ain't got the balls to do it?.

It was never our media nor our government that warned of nuclear strikes. Our government has already declared its no first use policy, so the question of it warning of nuclear strikes can only be due to its concern at the lunatic ways in which some of its neighbours behave.

When we are in a state of war we will use everything at our disposal, we are currently not at war, when that time comes we will see what happens.

You have been in a state of war since acquiring nuclear weapons.
  1. There was no flourish of nuclear weapons;
  2. There was no flourish of your air force; that stayed in its hangars;
  3. There was no use of armour, only intermittent use of artillery;
  4. There was not even open use of infantry; only use of infantry soldiers in mufti, pretending to be jihadis; most of them didn't survive.
Losers. Literally. And sadly, losers who brag to themselves to sleep.

Kashmiris will be free, when doesn't matter it will happen.

:lazy2::lazy::lazy:

Give us a wake-up call when that happens.

History hadn't been very favorable to you though, wouldn't you agree?.

No, we wouldn't agree.

History hadn't been very favorable to you though, wouldn't you agree?.
Depends. Medieval history has not been favourable to me. It has been favourable to you.

Modern history has been favourable to me. It has not been favourable to you.

Just wait and watch mr ramzan kareem and get ready to die along with your hindu brothers .I hope they will burn your dead body in the holy city of varanasi .Also i hope lions of hindustan like akbar uddin owaisi and muslims who hold revenge of those who been martyred in babri mosque ,gujrat riots etc won,t let any molvi to pray in your namaz e janaza.

I am an atheist, so these pieces of vulgar superstition don't bother me.

I wished the observant among my friends, and you are not among them, so don't worry, just breed your worms to your heart's delight.

Depends. Medieval history has not been favourable to me. It has been favourable to you.

Modern history has been favourable to me. It has not been favourable to you.

Nice.

.Also i hope lions of hindustan like akbar uddin owaisi and muslims who hold revenge of those who been martyred in babri mosque ,gujrat riots etc won,t let any molvi to pray in your namaz e janaza.

We have let them live and kept them alive, we have let the loin of hyderabad live too - do you wonder why?

Just wait and watch mr ramzan kareem and get ready to die along with your hindu brothers .I hope they will burn your dead body in the holy city of varanasi .Also i hope lions of hindustan like akbar uddin owaisi and muslims who hold revenge of those who been martyred in babri mosque ,gujrat riots etc won,t let any molvi to pray in your namaz e janaza.

Owasi cant even step out of his house without security.He just missed an assasination attempt on his 2 years back.

He cant even go to bathroom without security.Atleast use your brain before posting any thing.

With new NSA chief those rats will not even come out of their Holes.

I am an atheist, so these pieces of vulgar superstition don't bother me.
Who loves to hide hindu atrocites against muslims . You love your hindu brothers so even if you are an atheist just burn yourself when you die to please to please your hindu RSS brothers
Congratulations Joe.
You join the very few Indian members who are accused by Right wing Indians as being partial to Muslims and by Pakistani Muslims as being partial to Hindus.

I can think of no better endorsement!

Who loves to hide hindu atrocites against muslims . You love your hindu brothers so even if you are an atheist just burn yourself when you die to please to please your hindu RSS brothers
For your kind information Rss is idolised idea of hinduism of vivekananda and Savarkar both are prominent Aethist.

Fear of the Inevitable, Kashmir will be free nothing can stop that sooner or later it will happen.

Good to see Indians being over confident it will be their demise just like their ancestors.

1526410_601903773217315_193310303_n.jpg

If we can't have it no one can have it, fair enough so be it if it means a nuclear holocaust that's a sacrifice we will happily give, south Asia glowing forever he'll why not we all die one day, today tomorrow doesn't matter.

Once the corrupt system in our country is eliminated, then we shall turn our eye towards Kashmir, we will fight to what bitter end it maybe if it means non existence of our nation and that of our enemy then be it.
I remember the quote @karan.1970 so rightfully uses in response to such posts

Baap na maari mendaki, Beta Teerandaaz

He can. allah can he his God for all you know. Individual choice. This is not a religious forum, so keep your fatwas to yourself.
Apparently my fatwa also includes not to mention the Gods name in a same line along with curses and abuses-
Btw he understood what i meant- you can practice your theory and your God along with the profanities you think you can use along with it- i dont care-

You should be more worried about ISIS, taliban, TTP, Boko haram or all the assorted scum assembled in Iraq, Africa and Syria shouting Allah o Akbar before they behead someone with a blunt knife or blow themselves up among civilians.
I am worried indeed- thanks for your concern-
any ISIS talib ttp or boko haram guys you find here tell me i will say the same thing to them-
Theres no two ways about it-

If we can't have it no one can have it, fair enough so be it if it means a nuclear holocaust that's a sacrifice we will happily give, south Asia glowing forever he'll why not we all die one day, today tomorrow doesn't matter.

Once the corrupt system in our country is eliminated, then we shall turn our eye towards Kashmir, we will fight to what bitter end it maybe if it means non existence of our nation and that of our enemy then be it.
You do that first and then come for us, get your house in order first and act.We already tore a new one in 1971,try again we will tear another new one.

any ISIS talib ttp or boko haram guys you find here tell me i will say the same thing to them-

Maybe in stealth mode - who knows.

Many do display the potential though.

Interesting, the way you are trying to draw a false equivalence between the likes of talibs and bokos, and the member you chided for a triviality. If you walk up to one of those islamic extremists and tell them not to say 'allah', you will probably not have a head on your shoulders anymore. Whereas if you say the same thing to that member, he would simply shrug and say "whatever dude, want a beer?"

And that is why the person you just responded to was making the point that taking the name of your god by the former category of people is what should worry you, not a frivolous use by somebody on the forum who was actually calling obscenities to the terrorists, not to allah, though the word appeared in the same sentence.

Interesting, the way you are trying to draw a false equivalence between the likes of talibs and bokos, and the member you chided for a triviality. If you walk up to one of those islamic extremists and tell them not to say 'allah', you will probably not have a head on your shoulders anymore. Whereas if you say the same thing to that member, he would simply shrug and say "whatever dude, want a beer?"

And that is why the person you just responded to was making the point that taking the name of your god by the former category of people is what should worry you, not a frivolous use by somebody on the forum who was actually calling obscenities to the terrorists, not to allah, though the word appeared in the same sentence.

:lol:

nah!

he displayed his hatred for Hindu gods in his fatwa - so no, I don't think they will be beheading one of their brother.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom