What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

I cant believe the Govt gave this choot up for the passengers of IC 187....No compromise with terrorists....its a hard pill to swallow but even if it spells death.....so be it. If those passengers died, then we should have strung him and his comardes up like vines.

You might not have noticed, but I have, and it is hoped that others have, both Indians and Pakistanis can be random idiots.

Are you accusing me of drunkenness, or of being a Modi type man? Or both?

Well, here you are, Hindutva types. I was actually a Modi type all along.
random idiots as shown by some PDF indian member while giving negative rating for no -------- reason

I cant believe the Govt gave this choot up for the passengers of IC 187....No compromise with terrorists....its a hard pill to swallow but even if it spells death.....so be it. If those passengers died, then we should have strung him and his comardes up like vines.
here comes another indian kiddo he is not that person

Hajj karne ki umar mein ungli kar raha hai ... sathiya gaya hai
pehle isko arrest karo .. kam mukao ... jara police ki third degree treatment to mile isse

the only state terroism i know is by indian coward govt during 1971 by arming mukti bhanis and in srilanka by arming LTTE and in afghanistan by arming Nothern aliance terrorists
Hajj karne ki umar mein ungli kar raha hai ... sathiya gaya hai
pehle isko arrest karo .. kam mukao ... jara police ki third degree treatment to mile isse
--
he is strategic asset for pak establishment

We didn't. We gave up Omar Sheikh, Mazhood Azhar and Mushtaq Ahmed Zargar.

no because ur idiot indian used local language so i responded him with the same so that he can understand my kind words and about kashmir then its disputed land and jehadis are fighting ur army not our headache brother
If you are referring to me, I only used one non Engish word in the entire post, (and the entire thread), and that was "rahega". I believe that's not a "local Indian language", but is understood in Pak as well. The rest of my posts have been in English. It's you who started a torrent of chest thumping in your language when you couldn't address my simple point, that if your army and air force cannot take our Kashmir from us, neither can your bearded jihadi losers.

array ye launda India mein hai na , kashmir mein ... or is he in Azad Kashmir
Of course he is in Pakistan. If he was in India, he would be rotting six feet under. Even in Pak, he very rarely shows himself in public, due to fear of meeting his maker prematurely.

Which is the only country where terrorists fleeing from the law can find safe refuge and sanctuary?

syed_salahuddin.jpg
SRINAGAR: Extending its support to the strike call given by Hurriyat leaders on the arrival of India's Prime Minister in Kashmir, militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen chief and Chairman United Jihad Council, Syed Salahuddin Wednesday appealed all the separatist leaders to show a united face against the common foe India.

In a statement issued to CNS, Hizb Chief while addressing a high level meeting castigated India for suppressing the freedom sentiments of Kashmiri people and said that India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a plan to create Kashmiri Pandit settlements in Kashmir on Israeli pattern. He said that such plan would have dangerous repercussions and Hizb will fight tooth and nail against such vicious plans of India. “First it was Jagmohan who persuaded our Pandit brethren:lol: to fled from Valley and now Modi Government is mulling to settle them in Kashmir in separate settlements.

Syed Salahudin according to CNS said that Modi Government is also planning to declare Bangladeshi Hindu
refugees as the permanent subjects of Jammu and Kashmir. He said that this will be done with a view to
change the Muslim demographic character in Jammu and Kashmir.he further said that narender modi is heading that country which has muzzled the voice of innocent kashmiri people & have deprived them from their birth right.

freepresskashmir.com/salahuddin-asks-kashmir-separatists-to-unite-for-same-cause-133102/

72-virgins.jpg

Time to exterminate this worm. His doom is coming just like the rest of his worthless terrorists.

We need this kind of loose canons.World is averse to the word Jihad.

If you utter Jihad no country will support you.

By allowing these type of loose canons to speek Pakistan is shooting its own feet.

Fear of the Inevitable, Kashmir will be free nothing can stop that sooner or later it will happen.

Good to see Indians being over confident it will be their demise just like their ancestors.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom