What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

On topic, there is very little that this terrorist can do. He has to live in a hole in Pakistan and never set foot in the place he professes to "liberate". His jihadi "army" has been decimated by years of excellent counter insurgency by the IA. All the lashclowns and mujashits that he let loose to terrorize Kashmir are now rotting in mass graves. He can make a statement or two on twitter or facebook every now and then, but he has no boots on the ground, no muscle, nobody to do his evil bidding anymore. Kashmir rahega Hindustan, and there is nothing he can do about it.:lol:

Keep it clean and do not use Allah's name along with curse words or you may find yourself permanently banned from the Forum.
--
ok i may be wrong puting Allah word with "Those " words
ok
accepted
--
action taken -- eidted..
please send .. allah is waing to give his lesson this g8 human soul
uselse scum
--
Sorry to hurt anyone relgious feeling .. so edited
but stand by for my commet

ISIS is going to be get gand raped From USA,IRAN,IRAQ,RUSSIA,ISERAIL

Your Ignorance is our weapon.Still denying Mumbai?

World is not buying your story.
i didnt mention mumbai kiddo something fishy? there are 100 of fake terrorist attack carried out by RAW on its own citizens be it hyderabad bombing, chennai bombing, smjhota express attack , Parliament attack etc

kashmir is a disputed land its not our headache what the kashmiri jehadi organisations are doing to indian army
The more interesting thing is what the Indian army is doing to your jihadi organizations. Eviscerating them. LOL.

Actually we have already done that. Jihadis are now jihading the land of the pure these days. Kashmir and IA are living more peacefully than anybody in Pakistan can hope for.

--
Allah/ God/ Bhagawan/christ is mine...
its not IPR dear..
those sucm like salahuding killing people on name of god...
i respect ram same as rahim...
sabka malik ek

At least restrain yourself from abusing someone when you start with your lords name-

syed_salahuddin.jpg
SRINAGAR: Extending its support to the strike call given by Hurriyat leaders on the arrival of India's Prime Minister in Kashmir, militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen chief and Chairman United Jihad Council, Syed Salahuddin Wednesday appealed all the separatist leaders to show a united face against the common foe India.

In a statement issued to CNS, Hizb Chief while addressing a high level meeting castigated India for suppressing the freedom sentiments of Kashmiri people and said that India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a plan to create Kashmiri Pandit settlements in Kashmir on Israeli pattern. He said that such plan would have dangerous repercussions and Hizb will fight tooth and nail against such vicious plans of India. “First it was Jagmohan who persuaded our Pandit brethren:lol: to fled from Valley and now Modi Government is mulling to settle them in Kashmir in separate settlements.

Syed Salahudin according to CNS said that Modi Government is also planning to declare Bangladeshi Hindu
refugees as the permanent subjects of Jammu and Kashmir. He said that this will be done with a view to
change the Muslim demographic character in Jammu and Kashmir.he further said that narender modi is heading that country which has muzzled the voice of innocent kashmiri people & have deprived them from their birth right.

freepresskashmir.com/salahuddin-asks-kashmir-separatists-to-unite-for-same-cause-133102/

Very good...continue to throw these appeals ...they help India's cause. Solidifies our case that what we have in Kashmir is a foreign fed terrorist movement.

kashmir is a disputed land its not our headache what the kashmiri jehadi organisations are doing to indian army

only Azad Kashmir is disputed :coffee: & no our army don't support terrorist like some countries in our neighbor

On topic, there is very little that this terrorist can do. He has to live in a hole in Pakistan and never set foot in the place he professes to "liberate". His jihadi "army" has been decimated by years of excellent counter insurgency by the IA. All the lashclowns and mujashits that he let loose to terrorize Kashmir are now rotting in mass graves. He can make a statement or two on twitter or facebook every now and then, but he has no boots on the ground, no muscle, nobody to do his evil bidding anymore. Kashmir rahega Hindustan, and there is nothing he can do about it.:lol:
its like in a jungle when lions were present wolves were hiding their *** in some cave when lions left that area due to some personal problems wolves starting braging about being the best counter insurgency force :P kiddo thank america we know how good ur counter insurgency operations were have seen live videos since 1990s to 2002 unless ur big daddy labelled 40 something kashmiri organizations as terrorist u were being destroyed by kashmiri fighters in every battle from 1990s to 2002

i didnt mention mumbai kiddo something fishy? there are 100 of fake terrorist attack carried out by RAW on its own citizens be it hyderabad bombing, chennai bombing, smjhota express attack , Parliament attack etc

Where did you get all the insider info are you former RAW agent?

Khud ga ghar jalraha hai aur doos ronka gar sudarneke liye nikale.

The more interesting thing is what the Indian army is doing to your jihadi organizations. Eviscerating them. LOL.

Actually we have already done that. Jihadis are now jihading the land of the pure these days. Kashmir and IA are living more peacefully than anybody in Pakistan can hope for.
plz join kashmiri news channel and see how peacefully ur indian army and kashmiri police is living but guess what news channel controlled by raw will not post these kinds of news

i am talking about non sense of RAW and kashmiri fighters and only God knows who is on the right path either state terrorism by india or terrorism by certain non state organization

State terrorism is something that Pakistan follows in the name of proxy wars, state assets, snakes and animals in the backyard.

Dont cry when we throw a few millions to a few of your own disenchanted terrorists to return the favour.

na you are ignorant like other indians you think that ur agency is some kind of saint but in reality it has killed its own citizens then any other agency in the world just to get world sympthy and label Pakistan as terrorist nation doing false flag in india

If you have any kind of evidence, please explain. Otherwise, I will treat your post as a particularly offensive piece of trolling.

its like in a jungle when lions were present wolves were hiding their *** in some cave when lions left that area due to some personal problems wolves starting braging about being the best counter insurgency force :P kiddo thank america we know how good ur counter insurgency operations were have seen live videos since 1990s to 2002 unless ur big daddy labelled 40 something kashmiri organizations as terrorist u were being destroyed by kashmiri fighters in every battle from 1990s to 2002

The lions (IA) are still there, and they are there to stay. They never went anywhere. The only people who went away (the wolves in your analogy) are the jihadi losers.

Look, I'll make it simple - not even the entire Pakistan army, with all its tanks and helicopters and artillery can take our Kashmir from us. If you think your bearded gunmen with nothing but rifles and a primitive ideology can do that, well I've got a beautiful marble building in Agra to sell you.

State terrorism is something that Pakistan follows in the name of proxy wars, state assets, snakes and animals in the backyard.

Dont cry when we throw a few millions to a few of your own disenchanted terrorists to return the favour.
the only state terroism i know is by indian coward govt during 1971 by arming mukti bhanis and in srilanka by arming LTTE and in afghanistan by arming Nothern aliance terrorists

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom