What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

i am talking about non sense of RAW and kashmiri fighters and only God knows who is on the right path either state terrorism by india or terrorism by certain non state organization

If you are right and only God knows, why not let him speak for himself? Why are you speaking on his behalf?

wow...this Kashmiri struggle has been going on for quite sometime.. & there is still no unity among the adversaries? Are they really fighting for one cause.. or each one has his own?

plz join kashmiri news channel and see how peacefully ur indian army and kashmiri police is living but guess what news channel controlled by raw will not post these kinds of news
LOL. This is the classic description of a conspiracy theory. Claim that something happened, and is all over the news...oh wait, the news is not showing it because the news is all controlled by the jews/RAW/freemasons/illuminati/whatever.

It is a fact, whether you want to admit it or not - Indian Kashmir is more peaceful than any part of Pakistan, and that is unlikely to change any time soon.

Anybody who tries to play dirty in Indian Kashmir will rot ingloriously in an unmarked grave. Kashmir rahega Hindustan. End of story.:enjoy:

Did he write that bit in quotes?
He called the terrorists a few swear words - 'allah' just happened to precede the sentence, as a "force multiplier". He didn't apply those swear words to allah.

plz join kashmiri news channel and see how peacefully ur indian army and kashmiri police is living but guess what news channel controlled by raw will not post these kinds of news

Why bother?

I can just ask the Srinagar enrollment centre of our university. Looks like there will be a large contingent from Kashmir this year. This year since we are new; Kashmiris have been studying in other parts of India for years now.

LOL. This is the classic description of a conspiracy theory. Claim that something happened, and is all over the news...oh wait, the news is not showing it because the news is all controlled by the jews/RAW/freemasons/illuminati/whatever.

It is a fact, whether you want to admit it or not - Indian Kashmir is more peaceful than any part of Pakistan, and that is unlikely to change any time soon.

Anybody who tries to play dirty in Indian Kashmir will rot ingloriously in an unmarked grave. Kashmir rahega Hindustan. End of story.:enjoy:
bhai kashmir hindustan ka tha hi kaab ? hyderabad b india ka nai tha wo to aap logo na farangio ka sath mil ka game dali and aaj b aap log farangio ka sath mil ka game khel rai ho anyways lets see what will happen to kashmir after us withdrawal from afghanistan peace

wow...this Kashmiri struggle has been going on for quite sometime.. & there is still no unity among the adversaries? Are they really fighting for one cause.. or each one has his own?

i was thinking the same, everybody want to grab power by any mean necessary if kashmir got solved thousand will go unemployed

after few years .. we will find mind massive graves.. and in one of this grave this pig would find buried.

bhai kashmir hindustan ka tha hi kaab ? hyderabad b india ka nai tha wo to aap logo na farangio ka sath mil ka game dali and aaj b aap log farangio ka sath mil ka game khel rai ho anyways lets see what will happen to kashmir after us withdrawal from afghanistan peace
kashmir hamara hai, tha, aur rahega ! :)

The same thing that was happening 50 years before the US set foot in Afghanistan. It will be a state of the secular democratic republic of India, with all the attendent rights and priviledges. It was only between 1989 and mid 90s that there was a serious insurgency in Indian Kashmir. We established a grid based counter insurgency force and sealed the border, and there has been no looking back. Whether America stays in Afghanistan or not, the Rashtriya Rifles will stay in Kashmir, which means that the likes of Salahudin can do nothing more than what he is doing now.

The classic response of any random idiot, Indian or Pakistani (or Bangladeshi), when he runs out of arguments, is to fall back on a vernacular language, as if the lack of logic and clarity is due to an alien language.

Now we have a failure of facts and of information regarding Kashmir, in the present, so promptly the action shifts to Hyderabad (to the past) and to Afghanistan (in the future).

The classic response of any random idiot, Indian or Pakistani (or Bangladeshi), when he runs out of arguments, is to fall back on a vernacular language, as if the lack of logic and clarity is due to an alien language.

Now we have a failure of facts and of information regarding Kashmir, in the present, so promptly the action shifts to Hyderabad (to the past) and to Afghanistan (in the future).
no because ur idiot indian used local language so i responded him with the same so that he can understand my kind words and about kashmir then its disputed land and jehadis are fighting ur army not our headache brother

and secondly are you drunk are what?? gave me negative rating for what i know indians love alcohol but didnt know that they use internet while drinking alcohol anyways m out of here some modi type man is awarded with PDF think tank status

i was thinking the same, everybody want to grab power by any mean necessary if kashmir got solved thousand will go unemployed

It's more of a business than struggle. Run a militant wing.. & funds will start pouring in.. & so is arms & ammunition. If you unite & come under one roof.. then you are sacrificing your own influence.. & that's a kick in your pocket!

no because ur idiot indian used local language so i responded him with the same so that he can understand my kind words and about kashmir then its disputed land and jehadis are fighting ur army not our headache brother

You might not have noticed, but I have, and it is hoped that others have, both Indians and Pakistanis can be random idiots.

and secondly are you drunk are what?? gave me negative rating for what i know indians love alcohol but didnt know that they use internet while drinking alcohol anyways m out of here some modi type man is awarded with PDF think tank status

Are you accusing me of drunkenness, or of being a Modi type man? Or both?

Well, here you are, Hindutva types. I was actually a Modi type all along.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom