What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

RAW financed media and same thing is now followed by these kashmiri jehadis good going nonsense of RAW paid media is countered by nonsense by kashmiri jehadis :P

jehadis are meant to be killed without remorse, so pardon us when we take them out the way they deserve.

--
please send .. allah is waing to kick *** this MC ,, BC via IA ..
uselse scum

--
either raw is too powerful than we think..
or
you have more confidance in them than us
na you are ignorant like other indians you think that ur agency is some kind of saint but in reality it has killed its own citizens then any other agency in the world just to get world sympthy and label Pakistan as terrorist nation doing false flag in india

jehadis are meant to be killed without remorse, so pardon us when we take them out the way they deserve.
i am talking about non sense of RAW and kashmiri fighters and only God knows who is on the right path either state terrorism by india or terrorism by certain non state organization

na you are ignorant like other indians you think that ur agency is some kind of saint but in reality it has killed its own citizens then any other agency in the world just to get world sympthy and label Pakistan as terrorist nation doing false flag in india
--
it seem few pakistanis know ALL ....
and all indian are dumb

Yep. It's always false flag operations by India, or "certain stateless people". Pak is never at fault. Of course.
kashmir is a disputed land its not our headache what the kashmiri jehadi organisations are doing to indian army

Dont use Allah's name in vain- use your bhagwan or some other creature you worship-
--
Allah/ God/ Bhagawan/christ is mine...
its not IPR dear..
those sucm like salahuding killing people on name of god...
i respect ram same as rahim...
sabka malik ek

ISIS is going to be get gand raped From USA,IRAN,IRAQ,RUSSIA,ISERAIL

Your Ignorance is our weapon.Still denying Mumbai?

World is not buying your story.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom