What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

In any country, one is free to travel anywhere. Like if you are in London, you should be allowed to go to Aberdeen or Edinburgh without restrictions.

Technically, we were too lenient with the violent lunatics there. Time to cut them the slack. If I can travel to any state and live in any state in the country, so should be the reverse case. That's what makes a country, a single entity.

I agree but this does not apply to Kashmir. Kashmir is an internationally recognised disputed territory. Again I have not problems with Hindu Pundits returning to their native lands.

I agree but this does not apply to Kashmir. Kashmir is an internationally recognised disputed territory. Again I have not problems with Hindu Pundits returning to their native lands.

We don't care what international groups have to say about some dispute.

The rule will be made applicable very soon.

We don't care what international groups have to say about some dispute.

The rule will be made applicable very soon.

Lets wait and see. Then India will no right to dispute what Pakistan does in its part of Kashmir namely Gilgit-Baltistan.

Lets wait and see. Then India will no right to dispute what Pakistan does in its part of Kashmir namely Gilgit-Baltistan.

Our one mistake has our territory in your land. It won't happen again.

We can definitely wait it out.

Hindu Kashmirs are also Kashmiris. Lets not forget that. But I wouldn't be surprised India will flood Kashmir with non Kashmiri Hindus along to change the demographics.

If the Indians wanted to flood Non Kashmiris,we could have done it after 1947,thereby changing the demographics of the region,that's not the case here.The same thing happened in Tibet,if I am not wrong.Many Han chinese were pushed into tibet

Our one mistake has our territory in your land. It won't happen again.

We can definitely wait it out.

Our one mistake has been spending, subsidising to the tune of billions of dollars, on a set of people who hold stone age beliefs.

You take that money, and give it to a more industrious people in India, our nation could have progressed.

Pashto is spoken in many areas of PÖK, and it is one of the language.

I started with both pre and post migrations and in 47 invasion too.

Not on just the basis of military presence but also because due to demographic changes in PÖK, India raises the issue of revoking the Resolution. There must be a timeline set for it now.

Lastly i will say, there are terror base camps in kashmir past so many years, are they in record or registered?

No Pashto is not spoken anywhere and this is an outright fallacy. I'll ask you now which areas you speak of where Pashto is spoken in, as you couldn't evidence the areas where these so called "migrations" had taken place.

Pre 47? The last such migrations were several centuries ago! If we go that back far then everything comes into question.

I've actually looked again at the last half dozen of your posts and it's plain to see you know nothing of the region.

The camps have dramatically reduced over the years, mainly due to he people of AJK don't want them there and in part that such groups like HUD joined the TTP and declared war on Pakistan.

By the way Azad Kashmir is not occupied by anyone but our own people i.e. the people of AJK. :-)

There are Hindu Sudans. My friend, a gunner who shifted to aviation, and was originally from Peshawar, is one such.

Thank you Joe. I think that may give more credence to the theory that are in fact Rajputs. This is also backed by recent historical research.

Last edited:
No Pashto is not spoken anywhere and this is an outright fallacy. I'll ask you now which areas you speak of where Pashto is spoken in, as you couldn't evidence the areas where these so called "migrations" had taken place.

Pre 47? The last such migrations were several centuries ago! If we go that back far then everything comes into question.

I've actually looked again at the last half dozen of your posts and it's plain to see you know nothing of the region.

The camps have dramatically reduced over the years, mainly due to he people of AJK don't want them there and in part that such groups like HUD joined the TTP and declared war on Pakistan.

By the way Azad Kashmir is not occupied by anyone but our own people i.e. the people of AJK. :-)

depending on the nationality, the description varies. Indian administered Kashmir becomes occupied etc.

again, I blame Pandit Nehru for being an emotional fool and not letting go of Kashmir :tsk:

depending on the nationality, the description varies. Indian administered Kashmir becomes occupied etc.

again, I blame Pandit Nehru for being an emotional fool and not letting go of Kashmir :tsk:

Oh ok bro I understand.

I blame him for taking the issue to UN. We should have used full military force. Nehru was an idealist though who believed in peaceful resolution and failed to take advantage of his military resources.

I blame him for taking the issue to UN. We should have used full military force. Nehru was an idealist though who believed in peaceful resolution and failed to take advantage of his military resources.

Force? The war was a stalemate with supply lines of both forces stretched. This wasn't the ideal start for two new nations.

Force? The war was a stalemate with supply lines of both forces stretched. This wasn't the ideal start for two new nations.
The supply lines were not really stretched on the Indian side, they were gaining. At one point the invaders had reached srinagar airport. They were getting pushed back.

Nehru however completely disliked the Indian military. He saw it as a tool of subjugation and a colonial entity. He went so far as to say at that time that Modern India did not need an Army, we just need police. He started converting the ordinance factories to produce consumer goods. He had an ideological hatred for the Indian Army.

Therefore, when the opportunity came, he thought better to go to UN than to have the Army fully take Kashmir.

@Screambowl

1. Is it your impression that Article 370 forbids the ownership of property in Kashmir to non-Kashmiris?
  2. Was Article 370 introduced due to the UN Resolution?
  3. Are you aware that settling of outsiders is forbidden in Pakistani law?

@Chak Bamu
1) I have been asking the Pakistani members to please furnish the article which is in their constitution(Ayieen e Pakistan) so that we also know how far it prohibits the people and what are the conditions. You may quote the article as well.

2) Most probably to my understanding, the paper work on article 370 is to show that Kashmir is an autonomous body and non Kashmiris will not get any land there. If there was no UN resolution, which means no dispute, then this article was not at all needed.

Article 370 was stipulated for various reasons one of which a compromise on the plebiscite , if India is to revoke Article 370 than its only fair to conduct a plebiscite. Since plebiscite is not possible and “Kashmir problem " has not been "satisfactorily resolved", there is no question of A 370 aberration

1) I am not justifying the article 370.

2) Because India has been abiding the first condition of plebiscite through Article 370(no domicile to non Kashmiris), in Kashmir, how far has Pakistan abide AtLeast this condition 'Officially'.

If not then, India must play a bigger role and request the UN to revoke the UN resolution or set a time line.

Last edited:
The supply lines were not really stretched on the Indian side, they were gaining. At one point the invaders had reached srinagar airport. They were getting pushed back.

Nehru however completely disliked the Indian military. He saw it as a tool of subjugation and a colonial entity. He went so far as to say at that time that Modern India did not need an Army, we just need police. He started converting the ordinance factories to produce consumer goods. He had an ideological hatred for the Indian Army.

Therefore, when the opportunity came, he thought better to go to UN than to have the Army fully take Kashmir.

It's true the Indian army did push back the force to the present LOC, but to take anything beyond that was not possible, that's where the supply lines were stretched, the fighting had been stabilised and so on. But anyway it just detracts from the present thread.

bro? is that some hidden kashmiri terror word? Confess terrorist!

:D

Yes. It's like a hood in the US when one guy calls someone "bro" then hits him over some unpaid debt lol. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom