What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Man your idea are all in a twirl. Who told you that those people are still there? Gee, use some sense. Pakistan and India both have similar issue about Kashmir. It stands to reason that their approach would be similar too. Why would it not? The only difference is that Kashmiris on Pakistan's side have not stood up in revolt or anything like that because they feel better accommodated. Kashmiris in IOK are a bit different I guess. But the more you repeat stuff about Punjabis buying up Kashmir, the more you open yourself to ridicule.

I shall disregard irrelevant parts of your post and come straight to point of concern. It takes two hands to clap. Our situation vis-a-vis one another is not strictly a Hindu OR a Muslim problem.

The stuff about guilt and all is just a distraction. You are reading your interpretation of history into it. It is not necessarily correct or relevant. Mughal policies were practically secular in nature - had to be for them to continue their rule. Their problems with Sikh Gurus were because of perceived aspirations and interference, starting from beginning of Jahangir's rule when his son revolted and solicited Sikh Guru's help. It was NOT a religious quarrel, at least not so from Mughal perspective.

Your analysis is off the chart. Too self-serving as you conveniently forget Aurangzeb. There is no self introspection and the causes are sought outside rather than inside. And I am sorry but I am immediately reminded of Taqiyya, holy deception, Qur’an 5:32 — Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami

It is RESETTLEMENT and It is justified, the way pakistan justified migration of Punjabis into PÖK.

There has never been such a migration. Hailing from there I would like to know which regions these folks migrated to i.e. village names and so forth. The AJK government strictly enforces bans on selling of land and property to non AJK people, and yes that also includes the army.

I remember speaking to a Pakhtun army captain who had been posted to muzaffarabad and wished to retire there after his service. He was flatly refused.

There has never been such a migration. Hailing from there I would like to know which regions these folks migrated to i.e. village names and so forth. The AJK government strictly enforces bans on selling of land and property to non AJK people, and yes that also includes the army.

I remember speaking to a Pakhtun army captain who had been posted to muzaffarabad and wished to retire there after his service. He was flatly refused.
waz my man u from AJK or Koshur

My whole blood is kashmiri, only I know what real kashmiris are and how they look like. Modern hindu kashmiri pandits are all progeny of bhayyas of UP and Bihar and other slum areas of india.

Look at their faces , I dont see even 1 % kashmiri features in them
kashmiri-pandits.jpg
Are you an Idiot or Super Idiot?Or wait.. your whole blood is Kashmiri like Lunatic Geelani who thinks that some Migrated race from Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan is only Kashmiri.

I worked with many colleagues who are from Jammu as well as valley, they are Dhar, Raina & Pandita just to quote. Except for 1 or 2, most of them can't be distinguished in terms of any north Indians. And yes, I am Bhayya in Canada if that is demeaning according to you.

Pakistan has changed the demography in PÖK this is an issue of no debate UN is aware they have the evidences, Plus apart from this, those tribes which entered JnK to invade, they still live there as Kashmiris. The president of PÖK is himself a Pathan. So such issues are there.

Once Pakistan calls back all tribesmen from PÖK and the forces which entered in 1947 only then plebiscite be given.

We on Indian side, have a law which does not allow any one to migrate to Kashmir, but in Pakistan there is not I believe so.

Please show the evidences like I asked previously. If this was the case you would at least expect Punjabi to be a major language, the fact is virtually no one speaks it. The tribes? You mean the Meshuds and Wazirs. There are no such settlements in AJK and our kin from the tribal regions went back. Anyway they didn't initially free AJK from Dogra rule, that was thew AJK milita. The tribesmen came to join the attack on the Valley.

The people of Azad Kashmir are all native to the region and have been there for hundreds even thousands of years. Many can prove their linage way back, which is a must in mountainous culture.

We too in AJK have such a law as well.

waz my man u from AJK or Koshur

Hello Butchcassidy (a huge fan of the film) I am from AJK. My family speak both Pahri and Koshur.

Please show the evidences like I asked previously. If this was the case you would at least expect Punjabi to be a major language, the fact is virtually no one speaks it. The tribes? You mean the Meshuds and Wazirs. There are no such settlements in AJK and our kin from the tribal regions went back. Anyway they didn't initially free AJK from Dogra rule, that was thew AJK milita. The tribesmen came to join the attack on the Valley.

The people of Azad Kashmir are all native to the region and have been there for hundreds even thousands of years. Many can prove their linage way back, which is a must in mountainous culture.

Hello Butchcassidy (a huge fan of the film) I am from AJK. My family speak both Pahri and Koshur.
kithe julso...does it mean where r u going?
u my bro can be the sundance kid

Haha it does. Itheh resaa is the reply ( I'm staying here).

Thank you for letting me the Sundance kid.

Here just for you bro.

hehe my moms family spaks like that..is gojri similar to potohari because i am confused.
love that movie bro, i have actually met robert redford at sundance film festival in park city UT

hehe my moms family spaks like that..is gojri similar to potohari because i am confused.
love that movie bro, i have actually met robert redford at sundance film festival in park city UT

Yes my friend Gojri is a very similar zaban to Phari. I have engaged the very few Gojri speakers here in Gojri and it has been great. Sadly the Dogra community, which happens to be the only community in India who can understand one of my mother tongues is very, very small. So you seldom ever meet them. It's been great to meet you though!

You met Robert Redford! I'm green eyed at the moment. :devil:

The president is a pathan..

The president is a pathan..

Sardar Muhammad Yaqoob Khan is my elder uncle's very close friend. He is no Pakhtun. Both sets of parents are Phari speaking AJK natives from Rawalakot.

President AJ&K Sardar Muhammad Yaqoob Khan

You have a few people who have the name "Khan" after their first names which throws people off e.g. boxer Amir "Khan".

I think you are talking about Sardar Muhammad Ibrahim Khan (Kashmir war 1948) who yes might have been an ethnic Pakhtun and a Sadozai also known as "Sudhans". But culturally he wasn't if that makes sense. This tribe is scattered throughout Pakistan and is very small. They are concentrated in Pooch but have again been there for centuries. But there is another theory that suggests that they are in fact Rajputs!

History of Sudhan Tribe - SUDHAN GALI

He just happened to be there at the right time and right place. We also have "Gujars" and other "Rajputs" who have been here for centuries. But that doesn't make them any less native.

Last edited:
people settled before 47 whether they be pashtun, punjabis or africans are state subjects. It has nothing to do with ethinicity but everything to do with the year somebodys family migrated to the riyasat

people settled before 47 whether they be pashtun, punjabis or africans are state subjects. It has nothing to do with ethinicity but everything to do with the year somebodys family migrated to the riyasat

the tribes men who invaded are still there.

Sardar Muhammad Yaqoob Khan is my elder uncle's very close friend. He is no Pakhtun. Both sets of parents are Phari speaking AJK natives from Rawalakot.

President AJ&K Sardar Muhammad Yaqoob Khan

You have a few people who have the name "Khan" after their first names which throws people off e.g. boxer Amir "Khan".

I think you are talking about Sardar Muhammad Ibrahim Khan (Kashmir war 1948) who yes might have been an ethnic Pakhtun and a Sadozai also known as "Sudhans". But culturally he wasn't if that makes sense. This tribe is scattered throughout Pakistan and is very small. They are concentrated in Pooch but have again been there for centuries. But there is another theory that suggests that they are in fact Rajputs!

History of Sudhan Tribe - SUDHAN GALI

He just happened to be there at the right time and right place. We also have "Gujars" and other "Rajputs" who have been here for centuries. But that doesn't make them any less native.

what does that prove ? This does not justifies the invaders being settled in Kashmir during 1947

what does that prove ? This does not justifies the invaders being settled in Kashmir during 1947
I think most of the tribesmen moved back to waziristan after the raid ended in a fiasco. They were there for the loot, not to settle down. I think u might be confusing them with the pashtuns who settled in Gilgit and Baltistan. They may have actually moved there from the border that area shares with afghanistan

No they are not. If so Pashto would be widely spoken, it is not.

It proves you wrong on many points. You stated the people are from recent migrations, they are not. They have been here for centuries. No invaders settled.

I think most of the tribesmen moved back to waziristan after the raid ended in a fiasco. They were there for the loot, not to settle down. I think u might be confusing them with the pashtuns who settled in Gilgit and Baltistan. They may have actually moved there from the border that area shares with afghanistan

All the tribesman went back bro. You would have seen sizeable settlements of Meshuds and Wazirs otherwise. If they have settled all over Pakistan and are clearly visible e.g. Karachi, why can't they be seen in AJK? They are simply not there.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom