What's new

Kashmiri students protest at raising of Indian flag at film shoot

If you have the balls, instead of whining on the Internet, do something about it.

Shooting fourteen year old girls in the face and then accusing her of western CIA involvement doesn't count

It took six days for Israel to kick the butts of the so called Islamic protectors of middle east.

You lost. I am sorry your plan on massacring innocents didn't work out. Now drag yourself to the 21st century please

Stop doing drugs...

Show some degree of candour (unusual for Indians when it comes to Kashmir Issue) , Indians are the oppressors in Kashmir . The claim "Kashmir bharat ka Atoot Ang hy" is unfounded. If you think that you can continue your aggression indefinitely and nothing bad will happen to you , then you are surely mistaken . Indian bellicism is the greatest threat to regional peace . And majority of the Pakistanis have already come to the conclusion , while seeking deliverance from Indian aggressions , that a decisive war is the only possible solution .

Firstly, this is hypocrisy.On Pakistan says that Kashmir should be Azad, although they control a part of it totally.

And yes.. we all know about the Pakistani resolute and their capabilities of decisive war...saw that in 1948, could not roll any more the moment Indian Army took the charge; saw that in 1965, big generals, big ambitions, big plans, all dropped dead in reality and could gain nothing, almost lost Lahore in the process though; again saw examples in 1999..got young Pakistani boys pounded by Indian heavy guns.. man with brain of the size of a pea nut, how did Musharraf become a COAS ?..Enough examples of Pakistani stamina and determination...So you can jump and and swivel in your chair as much as you like, ground reality is different.Did you know that an India SU-30 MKI can go over the Arabian sea, circle around and then enter Pakistan through its Western borders, attack Quetta or Peshawar and come back ?Lets not talk about capabilities here...

And then ofcourse, the Pakistani mentality of acting the big brother is always there.

Dont have enough money to pay government staff, no issues, we will have war with Indians to take Kashmir away from them, not to annex that territory, but to give it away to the Kahmiris.

Dont have enough oil to run the country for 30 days, no issues 21 days of ration should go to army, they have a job to fight with India.

Dont have enough food to feed own people.No issues, we will fight with the Soviets for the Afghans and have our own Jihad.

Dont have enough infrastructure, no issues, we will pretend to be Arabs and send forces against Israel in 'Arab'-Israel war.

You see mate, this 'larger than life' attitude is not going to work.

Kashmir is our internal problem, which is to some extent fueled by Pakistan.The problem was in much more amplified scale back in the 90s.But then, just like North-East, we have brought the issues in Kashmir under control.

One should respect the Kashmiri peoples wishes and thoughts on the serious note .....
Give up Azad Kahmir and make it truly free then...

Just partition kashmir into Ladakh/jammu and the valley,then choke these valley mullahs.

sure ...then b4 giving us the advice why dnt u leave hydrabad and other states that you occupied by force ...

There was no occupation of Hyderabad, it was a liberation. :smitten:

Firstly, this is hypocrisy.On Pakistan says that Kashmir should be Azad, although they control a part of it totally.
And yes.. we all know about the Pakistani resolute and their capabilities of decisive war...saw that in 1948, could not roll any more the moment Indian Army took the charge; saw that in 1965, big generals, big ambitions, big plans, all dropped dead in reality and could gain nothing, almost lost Lahore in the process though; again saw examples in 1999..got young Pakistani boys pounded by Indian heavy guns.. man with brain of the size of a pea nut, how did Musharraf become a COAS ?..Enough examples of Pakistani stamina and determination...So you can jump and and swivel in your chair as much as you like, ground reality is different.Did you know that an India SU-30 MKI can go over the Arabian sea, circle around and then enter Pakistan through its Western borders, attack Quetta or Peshawar and come back ?Lets not talk about capabilities here...

That is the "Indian Stubbornness" we were talking about !!!
About capabilities , You can sit back and "speculate" about Indian military superiority . If you were so sure about your "military advantages over Pakistan" , why did you not dare to attack Pakistan after 26/11 ??? "Cyber Ranting" is one thing , "Ground Reality" another !!
And rest of your post is the usual BS . The fact is "Pakistan and India cant co exist peacefully as Indians are not willing to accept the reality called Pakistan , even after 66 years of its existence "
You can continue your aggressions for another few years untill you meet your logical fate

KASHMIR RAHEGA HINDUSTAN.....

IF YOU NEED KASHMIR....FIGHT WITH US WITH REAL ARMY NOT WITH MUJI CLOWNS

You are a low life troll... and to prove you wrong.. i dare you post tht "video"... as a proof of your ... bs!

You haven't seen it doesn't mean it does not exist. In that video he talks about how low caste Hindus converted into Muslims. He gave example " If there is shoe outside the low caste Hindu house, he cannot enter his house and cannot object. Only high caste Hindus use to wear the shoes"

I will find that clip and post it here. There are hundreds of Hassan Nisar clips online finding that one will take some effort.

If someone knows which clip I am taking about please post it here for this "Elite member's" comfort.

You haven't seen it doesn't mean it does not exist. In that video he talks about how low caste Hindus converted into Muslims. He gave example " If there is shoe outside the low caste Hindu house, he cannot enter his house and cannot object. Only high caste Hindus use to wear the shoes"

I will find that clip and post it here. There are hundreds of Hassan Nisar clips online finding that one will take some effort.

If someone knows which clip I am taking about please post it here for this "Elite member's" comfort.

Lmao.. go ahead again.. moron if tht was the case there wouldnt be any rajputs,jatts,gujjars etc in punjab... while the whole sindh converted... except for the low caste hindu bheels etc.. and some high caste sindhi hindus...

Rest of Pakistan doesnt even have any "castes" but tribes.. so much for ur moronic rants...

And ive seen tht interview on tv... so i suggest you stop misquoting n presenting ur retarded version of some edited yt clip.. where he talked abt ur indian muslims ... i.e : fakers..

You are a low life troll... and to prove you wrong.. i dare you post tht "video"... as a proof of your ... bs!

Here is the clip watch it from 19:45

So basically all the sub-continent Muslims are converted from low caste Hindus and hence all of you have Hindu blood :tup:

Here is the clip watch it from 19:45

So basically all the sub-continent Muslims are converted from low caste Hindus and hence all of you have Hindu blood :tup:

Sure kid! .. baluch were hindu... just like milions of punjabis,pakhtuns,hazaras,shinas,baltis,pamiris,hazaras etc.... the rajputs,jatts,gujjars,arians,kambohs,aheers,sethis,mughals etc and the southern punjabis like buchas,lounds,bosans etc are also low caste.. while entire sindhi population are dalits... :rofl: ...yet Pakistagenetic studies show the opposite...but i guess punjabis,sindhis(apart from baluch,pashtun etc settled in punjab) are dalits... :rofl:

P.s: He is a critic ..and not a genetics expert and he himself is a "arian".. so take his words with a pinch of salt and view it from 18minutes onwards...to understand the context..

Sure kid! .. baluch were hindu... just like milions of punjabis,pakhtuns,hazaras,shinas,baltis,pamiris,hazaras etc.... the rajputs,jatts,gujjars,arians,kambohs,aheers,sethis,mughals etc and the southern punjabis like buchas,lounds,bosans etc are also low caste.. while entire sindhi population are dalits... :rofl: ...yet Pakistagenetic studies show the opposite...but i guess punjabis,sindhis(apart from baluch,pashtun etc settled in punjab) are dalits... :rofl:

P.s: He is a critic ..and not a genetics expert and he himself is a "arian".. so take his words with a pinch of salt and view it from 18minutes onwards...to understand the context..

There is no need to get defensive. All the muslims in the sub-continent are converted muslims and it is the truth. If the ancestors of sub-continent muslims didn't like to walk with the broom or was angry to see the shoes in front of their doors, they converted. If I were them, I would have done the same. Nothing wrong in acknowledge their courage.

There is no need to get defensive. All the muslims in the sub-continent are converted muslims and it is the truth. If the ancestors of sub-continent muslims didn't like to walk with the broom or was angry to see the shoes in front of their doors, they converted. If I were them, I would have done the same. Nothing wrong in acknowledge their courage.

lol.. good for you.. as for being defensive sunny anybody who watched the video from 18:00 onwards would understand what "high caste" arrain" hassan nisar is talking about... apart from tht Scientic researched proves what i wrote... @shan

Good luck trolling "high caste hindu troll" .. :rofl:

LMAO.

And then ofcourse, the Pakistani mentality of acting the big brother is always there.

Dont have enough money to pay government staff, no issues, we will have war with Indians to take Kashmir away from them, not to annex that territory, but to give it away to the Kahmiris.

Dont have enough oil to run the country for 30 days, no issues 21 days of ration should go to army, they have a job to fight with India.

Dont have enough food to feed own people.No issues, we will fight with the Soviets for the Afghans and have our own Jihad.

Dont have enough infrastructure, no issues, we will pretend to be Arabs and send forces against Israel in 'Arab'-Israel war.

You see mate, this 'larger than life' attitude is not going to work.

Kashmir is our internal problem, which is to some extent fueled by Pakistan.The problem was in much more amplified scale back in the 90s.But then, just like North-East, we have brought the issues in Kashmir under control.

Give up Azad Kahmir and make it truly free then...

That's never gonna happen pal keep dreaming ... most importantly its the voice of the people of Kashmir its what they want and we all know they don't want to be part of india. Oh btw you spelled Kashmir wrong > Kahmir its Kashmir ;)

That's never gonna happen pal keep dreaming ... most importantly its the voice of the people of Kashmir its what they want and we all know they don't want to be part of india. Oh btw you spelled Kashmir wrong > Kahmir its Kashmir ;)

Then Azad Kashmir is a lie isnt it?

I dont think at this moment or in the foreseeable future, there is anything that will break the status-quo, which in-fact I think is best option as of now.Of course, some Pakistani General may yet again try something stupid....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom