What's new

Kashmiri student telling what happend in Meerut University

We don't get mad. We just attack them back :agree:

The problem is the attackers are more from Punjab on the other side of the fence rather than THEIR lands.

so going by what you say - you beat up hapless unarmed Kashmiris but let the evil Punjabis get away :laugh:

you're brave!

It will be interesting to see how many of them will take up that offer .. Will tell the reality about Kashmiris wanting to join up with Pakistan.. Though I do wonder why these students did not enroll in Pakistan's universities in the first place :)

After all this and what happened with those students....are you still in doubt.....i really feel bad on your stance.......Now you people must open your eyes and brain......that Kashmiri peoples support to whom India or Pakistan...... ......

If You still don't want to accept.......then i will say only a frog living in a well thinks the whole universe of that well..

We actually kill more Punjabis since there are more Punjabi Jihadis. We kill proportionally.
Trying to woo a sectarian sentiments... i must say you guys know where to strike!

On topic, i can advise to the poor Muslims of India to stay home until the T-20 world cup and store firefighting gear at home.

We actually kill more Punjabis since there are more Punjabi Jihadis. We kill proportionally.

well by your definition - any Kashmiri who voices against indian occupation (theyre not hard to find) is an ISI agent or a Pakistani militant (forget just Punjabi)

on a serious note - i dont know why you cry then when Kashmiri freedom fighters actually do FIGHT back. Murdering someone who declares August 15 a black day is one thing; raping 14 year old Kashmiri Muslim women is one thing....collective punishment

but beating up students for supporting Pakistan in the so-called "worlds largest democracy" -- we thought we saw it all

i think your brain cells are as fried as the shmuck in your avatar :laugh:

p.s. I'm surprised you forgot about the Pashtun jihadis

After all this and what happened with those students....are you still in doubt.....i really feel bad on your stance.......Now you people must open your eyes and brain......that Kashmiri peoples support to whom India or Pakistan...... ......

This is exactly why Pakistan always loses the plot.. You folks think very emotionally.. What if a few thousand or even a few hundred thousand misguided Kashmiris Support Pakistan.. We have over 1 billion Indians (of all religions) who will beat the $hit out of those traitors (and a lot of Kashmiris will join in as well) if they act funny.. Trailer to dekh i liya hai :) . Do remeber that it was no state body or govt involved in this incident .. It was common college going kids...

If You still don't want to accept.......then i will say only a frog living in a well thinks the whole universe of that well..

Dont know about the whole universe dude, but Kashmir is a part of that well and will stay there for all times to come ;)

well by your definition - any Kashmiri who voices against indian occupation (theyre not hard to find) is an ISI agent or a Pakistani militant (forget just Punjabi)

on a serious note - i dont know why you cry then when Kashmiri freedom fighters actually do FIGHT back. Murdering someone who declares August 15 a black day is one thing; raping 14 year old Kashmiri Muslim women is one thing....collective punishment

but beating up students for supporting Pakistan in the so-called "worlds largest democracy" -- we thought we saw it all

You are not making any sense and keep diverting from the topic. On top of that you are making personal insults since your arguments have no head or tail. Not int he mood for all this at this time of the day.Take care.

You are not making any sense and keep diverting from the topic. On top of that you are making personal insults since your arguments have no head or tail. Not int he mood for all this at this time of the day.Take care.

hey kumar, it actually made PERFECT sense....just maybe some kind of defensive mechanism due to certain insecurities or unexplainable psychological complexes prevents some here from understanding it, as is evident

hey kumar, it actually made PERFECT sense....just maybe some kind of defensive mechanism due to certain insecurities or unexplainable psychological complexes prevents some here from understanding it, as is evident

Whatever rocks your boat Abu. I am not in the mood to get belligerent right now. And Nah it doesn't make any sense especially when you are off-topic and making personal insults out of nowhere.

There are no "kashmiri freedom fighters", they were infilterators from Pakistan. People like asmatullah shaheen bhittani, omar khalid and mast gul fought in kashmir.

"Peaceful" Kashmiris
There are no "kashmiri freedom fighters", they were infilterators from Pakistan. People like asmatullah shaheen bhittani, omar khalid and mast gul fought in kashmir.

That's ok.. Some people in Pakistan are reliving the mistake of Afghan Strategic depth via the route of Kashmiri Monkey trap. Dont deny them that...:).. The same Mast Gul who was once cheered by these people as a commander of Kashmir freedom fight, is now slaughtering Pakistani security forces on the western border. More to come..

7 lakh Indian terrorist Occupiers must be kicked & expelled out of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Where are all Human Right organizations & UN?

7 lakh Indian terrorist Occupiers must be kicked & expelled out of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Where are all Human Right organizations & UN?
all of them are busy in pakistan.. shia vs sunny and pakistani taliban ....

Back
Top Bottom