What's new

Kashmiri student telling what happend in Meerut University

I don't see the reason ! If they don't think they are indians lets just politely ask them to give up the institute seats ! What are we talking about here ? Indian govt has paid for their subsidised seats after all !
wssnt thats all about pakistan,s win in a cricket match?
what happened to the greatest of the democracies in the world, cant even express thier feelings, just because INDIA losted?

wssnt thats all about pakistan,s win in a cricket match?
what happened to the greatest of the democracies in the world, cant even express thier feelings, just because INDIA losted?
What a retarded logic?? :lol:
I can also say that that Muslims are not safe in Pakistan but it was made for Muslims,What happened to Islamicc arepublic and thekedar of Ummah??

What a retarded logic?? :lol:
I can also say that that Muslims are not safe in Pakistan but it was made for Muslims,What happened to Islamicc arepublic and thekedar of Ummah??
isnt tht, muslims of pakistan described by libral indians as fanatics?
so , then libral india, cant even hear, libral indians cheering, fof the winner of a game of sports?lolzzz
ohh no, they cant, because its the enemy?lolzzz
wow, geart libral india?lolzzz

so , then libral india, cant even hear, libral indians cheering, fof the winner of a game of sports?lolzzz
wow, gear libral india?lolzzz
I have explained you that already in the above post.Try reading it again.

no thats not the reason ! ask your kashmiri brethren to give you a copy of their rustication letter. It clearly says that they dont think they are indians and hence not eligible for seats given to kashmiris which are funded by Indian govt.
so next what, any indian cheering any australlian win in a cricket match against india, would be thrown out of india or what?lolzzz

I have explained you that already in the above post.Try reading it again.
its simple, that nobody is been allowed to cheer other nation in india against india? right?lolzz

its simple, that nobody is been allowed to cheer other nation in india against india? right?lolzz
Looks like you are not properly acquainted with the incident.Please read about it more.

Looks like you are not properly acquainted with the incident.Please read about it more.
maybe but, just accept it, that indian hindu nationalism is on peak in india these days?
i mean hindu finaticsm? right?
they can do the same even with you, its not just those kashmiri boys?

kid ! you have a naive argument here .. The indians who cheer for australia are indians but they like australia more ! so what ?

here the issue is they dont consider them indians ! Hence the mess they are in !
mutton chikney?
no in india, no body can cheers the win of other nation in any event of sports, specilly against india?
this incident proves that?

maybe but, just accept it, that indian hindu nationalism is on peak in india these days?
i mean hindu finaticsm? right?
they can do the same even with you, its not just those kashmiri boys?
Possibly but nothing to do with Hindu nationalism and fanatism.
They were in meerut which is in U.P. which itself is very dangerous in the first place and on top of that they were in a college as you very well know how fights break in college on petty issues.

And in case you didnt knew the person who expelled Kashmiris from university was a Muslim.

so next what, any indian cheering any australlian win in a cricket match against india, would be thrown out of india or what?lolzzz

You can cheer for Australia , England , South Africa heck even Bangladesh and no one will have any problem. But when you cheer for Pakistan in an India-Pakistan match you are crossing a line. If you want to do it in private in the safety of your home. But doing it in a college in UP. Man you must have a death wish.

If I was there I too would have beaten the crap out of them. Yes sedition charges were excessive which have thankfully now been dropped.

wow, geart libral india?lolzzz

These Kashmris must pack their bags and migrate to Pakistan on the earliest. They are all trouble makers. Muslims do not belong to India, they got their country in 1947.

These Kashmris must pack their bags and migrate to Pakistan on the earliest. They are all trouble makers. Muslims do not belong to India, they got their country in 1947.

NO......:nono::nono::nono:

India belongs for all people who leave in India. Muslims are part of India as they were, they are and they will. we are democratic country so just wanna say, ""Bade Bade Deshon Mein Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rehti Hai..

You can cheer for Australia , England , South Africa heck even Bangladesh and no one will have any problem. But when you cheer for Pakistan in an India-Pakistan match you are crossing a line. If you want to do it in private in the safety of your home. But doing it in a college in UP. Man you must have a death wish.

If I was there I too would have beaten the crap out of them. Yes sedition charges were excessive which have thankfully now been dropped.

absolutely right man, just like if you drunk then enjoy youself but don't hurt anyone. if you hurt anyone them people gonna beat you.... :agree:

NO......:nono::nono::nono:

India belongs for all people who leave in India. Muslims are part of India as they were, they are and they will. we are democratic country so just wanna say, ""Bade Bade Deshon Mein Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rehti Hai..

I am trying to get their (Indian muslims on this forum) views on "Secularism". Even though some of them come back repeatedly to put a "Fanatic" tag over me, nobody has claimed that "Secularism" is a principle they really believe in.

Kashmir is not a political problem, it is a religious problem and it deserves a solution as prescribed under the "two nation theory". Kashmiris and Indian Muslims must migrate to Pakistan/Bangladesh to counter-balance the inflow of Hindus from those countries.

These people are using their democratic rights to destroy the democracy.

I am trying to get their (Indian muslims on this forum) views on "Secularism". Even though some of them come back repeatedly to put a "Fanatic" tag over me, nobody has claimed that "Secularism" is a principle they really believe in.

Kashmir is not a political problem, it is a religious problem and it deserves a solution as prescribed under the "two nation theory". Kashmiris and Indian Muslims must migrate to Pakistan/Bangladesh to counter-balance the inflow of Hindus from those countries.

These people are using their democratic rights to destroy the democracy.

No brother........it's not religious problem if yes them Why Bangladesh born a new country. It should be part of Pakistan.

It's all about dirty politics.......
Pak politics:- Kashmir issue for fulfill political persons own dreams. They just make fool to all people because they can't do anything.

Indian Politics :- They don't leave Kashmir in any cost because. More than 90% people agree for this and also if war happen than they are ready but Kashmir want with us.

Kashmir people :- They don't have much options but wanna peaceful life, development and jobs.

ok plz do that, ur argument seems, to be the dam bal jee,s adventurous statment?

Back
Top Bottom