What's new

Kashmiri student telling what happend in Meerut University

baahir se pathar mare aur laptop toot gya?

Wow,what an awesome nishaana,this bugger is lying off his gob.

oh my oh my !! I am at a loss why are pakistanis referring to the Ind-pak match which India lost ? I mean maybe a lot of your lives revolve around cricket but mine doesn't ! i almost stopped following cricket after India won 2011 world cup and totally after sachin's retirement.

Not a single **** was the day India lost to pakistan @Abu Zolfiqar !

not a single **** was given and yet your azz is still burning - judging by your erratic posts

why are you even on a Pakistani forum -- go find one that will be more accommodating for a bumbling dothead like you

Now coming to the point, We will wait for the day when a single kashmiri has the gaul to put their career on the line by joining a pakistani university ! So awaiting proof !

hate to break it to you, thickhead - but they are already accepting the offer Pakistan gave to them

and they are much better off in Pakistan than they are in a country that has never shown its disdain, mistreatment and contempt for Kashmiri people

By "fighters" i meant the militants. But i guess huriat conferance leaders can also be termed as freedom fighters though in my opinion the correct term should be "huriat pasand"

you dont have to wield a kalashnikov to be a freedom fighter.....sometimes bullets do change ground realities faster than votes do but militancy is down.

the cause will never die though and we should continue to support it closely

Kashmiris arent indian and neither is Kashmir

Hi,

I have a question regarding Kashmir & I hope you'll be kind enough to answer it in a civilized manner.

Why in UN Resolution of 1948 Kashmiri's didn't had option to have a Separate Country i.e. Why to chose between India or Pakistan? Did India or Pakistan used it's influence to remove it?

Hi,

Pakistan's position is right to self determination; it's a principled stance. We can discuss that on another thread.

Here's my sawal to the bhartis here. UK main jo indian-origin britisher citizens india ki team ke liay cheer karte hain, they should be charged for sedition by UK? right?

It will be interesting to see how many of them will take up that offer .. Will tell the reality about Kashmiris wanting to join up with Pakistan.. Though I do wonder why these students did not enroll in Pakistan's universities in the first place :)
instead of focusing on that of feeling ashamed that even after butching 1000's of them , raping their women and bribing their politicians still they didnt let go azadi .. u r wonder that didn't they enroll here?

Because the charges was an overkill to begin with. The thrashing they got was enough

Well, I hope they got good enough thrashing to never dare it again.

If they repeat it the next time they should be kicked out of the country after taking good care.

No brother........it's not religious problem if yes them Why Bangladesh born a new country. It should be part of Pakistan.

It's all about dirty politics.......
Pak politics:- Kashmir issue for fulfill political persons own dreams. They just make fool to all people because they can't do anything.

Indian Politics :- They don't leave Kashmir in any cost because. More than 90% people agree for this and also if war happen than they are ready but Kashmir want with us.

Kashmir people :- They don't have much options but wanna peaceful life, development and jobs.

by the protest i see everyday and how they celebrate 15 august as black day tells us what they want ... all of u have seen the video where 10 of thousands of people chanting " hum pakistani hain pakistan hamara ha " they are very clear about their choice but u r not ready to believe it

about the Pak politian point .. pakistani conquered half of it even when their was no political agenda ..when we were every weak ..thousands of volunteers fight for kashmir without the approval of government ...

Well, I hope they got good enough thrashing to never dare it again.

If they repeat it the next time they should be kicked out of the country after taking good care.
well u have raped their women .. thousands are in mass graves .. still they do that everytym ... so dnt bet on it
btw i found ur response shameless .. state of india trying to teach a leasson to few college boys ..that is so brave of u

instead of focusing on that of feeling ashamed that even after butching 1000's of them , raping their women and bribing their politicians still they didnt let go azadi .. u r wonder that didn't they enroll here?
Uff.. yeh tadap :D

This is exactly why Pakistan always loses the plot.. You folks think very emotionally.. What if a few thousand or even a few hundred thousand misguided Kashmiris Support Pakistan.. We have over 1 billion Indians (of all religions) who will beat the $hit out of those traitors (and a lot of Kashmiris will join in as well) if they act funny.. Trailer to dekh i liya hai :) . Do remeber that it was no state body or govt involved in this incident .. It was common college going kids...

Dont know about the whole universe dude, but Kashmir is a part of that well and will stay there for all times to come ;)

And t
This is exactly why Pakistan always loses the plot.. You folks think very emotionally.. What if a few thousand or even a few hundred thousand misguided Kashmiris Support Pakistan.. We have over 1 billion Indians (of all religions) who will beat the $hit out of those traitors (and a lot of Kashmiris will join in as well) if they act funny.. Trailer to dekh i liya hai :) . Do remeber that it was no state body or govt involved in this incident .. It was common college going kids...

Dont know about the whole universe dude, but Kashmir is a part of that well and will stay there for all times to come ;)

And this what you are missing the point...after getting favor of some traitors like Farooq Abudllah you start thinking that you got the favor of the whole Kashmiri peoples.....If that is a reality.....then why don't you allow International media in Jammu Kashmir to do the reporting and to show the world what your 1 million army is doing there.
Also just once let the election be happened under UN not under your Army....and then see the results what really Kashmiris want.

And this what you are missing the point...after getting favor of some traitors like Farooq Abudllah you start thinking that you got the favor of the whole Kashmiri peoples.....
No.. Doesnt matter whether we have their favor or not. Nations are not dependent on favor of a few thousand people..

Also just once let the election be happened under UN not under your Army....and then see the results what really Kashmiris want.
Independent countries do not need UN observers to oversee their elections. We are not like Pakistan that needs to get UN to oversee the elections to assure the world that the elections were not fake..

Back
Top Bottom