What's new

Kashmiri student telling what happend in Meerut University

Can any Muslim living in India explain why is "Secularism" so important for them?
Here is my theory: Muslims cannot be loyal to India. Indian Muslims want Secularism not because they have some sort of "infallible" belief in this idea, but because it suites them in a Hindu-majority country, but they won't think twice before declaring India an Islamic State and putting all Hindus under "Sharia-compatible" laws once they become the majority. Hence this "Secular" hypocrisy must stop and India must be become what it has to become "A Hindu Nation".

If the minorities can survive and live peacefully in other "theocratic" nations then why cannot they survive in a "Hindu India"?

I would be more than happy if anybody can change my views on this subject. Till then I will stick to my views.

The Kashmir conflict is not a political conflict for the Kashmiris, for them this is a religious conflict.

You do have a point there. But the bigger question is, How many Hindus actually want India to become a Hindu Nation? My hand ain't rising in favour anytime soon. And there are more than a few like me.:)

I agree, mera gussa bhi thanda ho gaya hai, shudnt play with those guys careers :undecided:
we apparently heard one side of the story
we were mistaken,it was a bloody game

administration shouldnt suspend them on the basis of that only...
i hope Akhilesh yadav takes some action as he promised to Omar Abdullah

According to them, they were provoked multiple times... in which case this case needs to be investigated.
whatever the case,suspension should be revoked,this things happens in college daily

we apparently heard one side of the story
we were mistaken,it was a bloody game

administration shouldnt suspend them on the basis of that only...
i hope Akhilesh yadav takes some action as he promised to Omar Abdullah

whatever the case,suspension should be revoked,this things happens in college daily

They had to be suspended for their own safety for the time being. I hope they are taken back in the university and sediton charges are dropped. Even better if they just travel to Pakistan, study there and stay there. Whatever it is , their future should not be jeopardized. They are just a bunch of kids after all.

They had to be suspended for their own safety for the time being. I hope they are taken back in the university and sediton charges are dropped. Even better if they just travel to Pakistan, study there and stay there. Whatever it is , their future should not be jeopardized. They are just a bunch of kids after all.
if they travel to Pak then it will have negative impact on kashmiris
they will be reluctant to join our universities which isnt good for those kashmiris who want to be a part of India........

i hope there suspension is revoked........if they transfer those students to some other universities,it will be even better

Best explanation of Indian perspective of 'Two Nation Theory'
He He. If you know, 2 nation theory was seeded by HIndu Mahasabha in 1937 and taken to its logical conclusion by Muslim Leauge.

So there are only 2 people who support 2 nation theory. 1 is Pakistan (Muslim Leauge) and 2 is RSS (Hindu Mahasabha).

Now for heavens sake you both parties please stop quoting each other to prove your failed 2 NATION THEORY.

Majority of Indians dint support this theory even in 1945 nor today. So spare us ur jingoism guyz. Please.

If the video is for real,,,then thats really bad of college management,,they should have given at least some money & dropped them safely.
If fake ,,,Find him ,,:butcher:

He He. If you know, 2 nation theory was seeded by HIndu Mahasabha in 1937 and taken to its logical conclusion by Muslim Leauge.

So there are only 2 people who support 2 nation theory. 1 is Pakistan (Muslim Leauge) and 2 is RSS (Hindu Mahasabha).

Now for heavens sake you both parties please stop quoting each other to prove your failed 2 NATION THEORY.

Majority of Indians dint support this theory even in 1945 nor today. So spare us ur jingoism guyz. Please.

those who supported the Two Nation theory succeed to get what they want ..... therefore its is not logical to term it a failure ...... rest of the post is not worth to reply......

I find it sad that Many educated Indians who can use INTERNET are supporting it . It is wrong on every level .

even my gf was happy when Pakistan won since i am so obsessed with cricket and did not give her time . That makes her a traitor right !! .

Some Indians on this forum are so close-minded , dear lord .

Make a new thread on it .

You do have a point there. But the bigger question is, How many Hindus actually want India to become a Hindu Nation? My hand ain't rising in favour anytime soon. And there are more than a few like me.:)

If India becomes a Hindu Nation , i will be the first one to apply for asylum .

I was and am angry on what the kids did but they are just kids.
Counselling could help them, I hope they are safe and wish them well.

U dint get the points. I am an Anti BJP, pro Modi guy. Now that mite sound ironic but it does showz u my ideological frame. Infact, I always opposed such violence just coz till date nobody has explained me why a british citizen of Indian origin (There are 20 lac +) rejoices Indian victory in England against England, why were they not attacked for being traitors? Answer is simple, You liking is completely your preference and in a free constitution of India you are allowed to do so.

Now the only and biggest difference is, Those Indian British guyz dont go around shouting Indian slogans on face of British fans. In India if someone shouts Pakistani slogans in face of an Indian in India, its calling for an *** kick. Hope u understand the difference. Kashmiris infact are very neutral in general. There are some who are completely pro India and diehard fans of Sachin and Kohli. there are many who are neutral and fans of both teams. Infact, such people enjoy the game more than anyone else. And 3rd are those who support Pakistan. So bottomline is there is no harm in supporting Pakistan.

But here the case is serious. Those guyz were very hostile in attitude and language. Now some frustrated Indian wont buy thise scenario and thats where the whole abusing started.

Now, if I am an Indian studying in India, I am suppoed to not give an ANTI INDIA attitude that too in support of Pakistan after an INdo- Pak match. Am I?

Hatred? Tujhe idea bhi hai tu kya bola. I just posted u historic figures n facts. Ab usse tujhe mirchi lagi to main kya karu.

Show me the video since it looks like you were there and you have seen it . I would like to see that video as well .

guys cmon....we are a secular country,accomodating different viewpoints is a test of our secularism......these kashmiri guys are scared, they have learned their lesson, lets accept them back,they are our countrymen too.

I find it sad that Many educated Indians who can use INTERNET are supporting it . It is wrong on every level .

No body should support violence. But what the Kashmiri students did was incredibly stupid. When you ask for trouble, don't be surprised if you actually find it. People are emotional about cricket especially with Pakistan and after a tough loss if you provoke them by shouting Pakistan Zindabad in a place like Meerut, you are bound to get into trouble. They were lucky that no one got hurt and the authorities controlled it well. We don't live in an ideal world. Having said that the sedition charges were unnecessary.

your theory is as retarded as a common narender modi follower

grow brains
so according to you any sane person who supports Mr.Narendra Modi is a retard!well i must say that your sense of perception is extremely biased in this case.there are thousands of tom,dick and Harrys like you who want that immature half Italian retard to be the next P.M. but the reality is quite opposite right at this moment.Mr.Narendra Modi will be the next P.M. of this country.Period!!it doesn't matter whether you accept it or not.
btw if RSS=Indian Taliban,then i am proud to have such an organisation in this country.R.S.S. cadres are nationalists to the core of their hearts and they have and will never compromise in the matters of National security.......

Back
Top Bottom