What's new

Kashmiri student telling what happend in Meerut University

So what do you suggest for these students (who have not yet picked up arms).. this?
pol-pot4.jpg

I suppose you may be happy to do this and perform some made up religious ritual with these from the students as well??
Cambodian-genocide-under-Pol-Pot_lightbox.jpg

If you are a true reflection of Indian society.. then I guess we can kiss the image of India a false facade goodbye.

Its good to know that there is no difference between you and hitler.. only hitler was less of a hypocrite about it to the world.

Btw. are those Hindu family values you reflect? Are all Indian Hindus like this? Bloodthristy animals?

I told you before didn't i? This Amitkritt is a right wing fascist. I thought PDF had a policy against terrorists and fascists.

Oh Please do not sound Ignorant ,as If you don't already know . With Aeronaut's mentality, he is likely pointing to Let and HuM . I wish Allah returns you the favor , as he is already doing .

Perhaps Im not the ignorant one here. Maybe you are just bitter and acerbic.. to eager to jump to conclusions.
I could've guessed a university.Sad that such hate rules your mind....perhaps out of fear

As a wise Jedi once said

Fear leads to Anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

With my last breath...And its only ignorant fools who are making this particular issue as an issue between Hindus and Muslims. Its between India and Pakistan and about some folks who got beaten up because they favored Pakistan over India while enjoying the benefits of Indian citizenship.

PS: I once myself beat up a class mate of mine when he did something similar (javed miandad hitting chetan sharma for a last ball six) years ago.. Still proud of it.. Had nothing to do with him being a Muslim..

Well, there are many example of such folks. Not just in India but elsewhere. However, certain nations have looked into the root cause of these problems and changed the attitude of such folks.. but then .. those are much wiser nations.

Well, there are many example of such folks. Not just in India but elsewhere. However, certain nations have looked into the root cause of these problems and changed the attitude of such folks.. but then .. those are much wiser nations.

The hate in the subcontinent is too raw and fresh for that to be a possibility in our life spans at least.. All one can hope for is some moderation..

Last edited:
Perhaps Im not the ignorant one here. Maybe you are just bitter and acerbic.. to eager to jump to conclusions.
I could've guessed a university.Sad that such hate rules your mind....perhaps out of fear

As a wise Jedi once said

Fear leads to Anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Lets Leave judgement to Allah. He will teach your country men the lessons , as he deems fit .

What nation? the Hindu nation? what about Christians and others? After all, you want to eliminate all Muslims.. that close to a 141 million people from your country.. whats to say you wont turn on others once you are done.

Can any Muslim living in India explain why is "Secularism" so important for them?
Here is my theory: Muslims cannot be loyal to India. Indian Muslims want Secularism not because they have some sort of "infallible" belief in this idea, but because it suites them in a Hindu-majority country, but they won't think twice before declaring India an Islamic State and putting all Hindus under "Sharia-compatible" laws once they become the majority. Hence this "Secular" hypocrisy must stop and India must be become what it has to become "A Hindu Nation".

If the minorities can survive and live peacefully in other "theocratic" nations then why cannot they survive in a "Hindu India"?

I would be more than happy if anybody can change my views on this subject. Till then I will stick to my views.

The Kashmir conflict is not a political conflict for the Kashmiris, for them this is a religious conflict.

How many more threads are we going to open on the same topic? This is like the 5th thread.
All students have reached their home. Just some students came live on some news channel from their home and they said it that all have reached.

Must have been the secret driver that @Aeronaut sent. :lol:

Can any Muslim living in India explain why is "Secularism" so important for them?
Here is my theory: Muslims cannot be loyal to India. Indian Muslims want Secularism not because they have some sort of "infallible" belief in this idea, but because it suites them in a Hindu-majority country, but they won't think twice before declaring India an Islamic State and putting all Hindus under "Sharia-compatible" laws once they become the majority. Hence this "Secular" hypocrisy must stop and India must be become what it has to become "A Hindu Nation".

If the minorities can survive and live peacefully in other "theocratic" nations then why cannot they survive in a "Hindu India"?

I would be more than happy if anybody can change my views on this subject. Till then I will stick to my views.

The Kashmir conflict is not a political conflict for the Kashmiris, for them this is a religious conflict.

your theory is as retarded as a common narender modi follower

grow brains

your theory is as retarded as a common narender modi follower

grow brains

May I know why the Kashmiris are so eager to rename Anantnag as Islamabad and the Shankracharya Hill as Takht-e-Suleman? Why do many Kashmiris want the Amarnath Yatra to be stopped?

May I know your views on Secularism? I would be pleased if you counter my views logically instead of using the ad hominems.

May I know why the Kashmiris are so eager to rename Anantnag as Islamabad and the Shankracharya Hill as Takht-e-Suleman? Why do many Kashmiris want the Amarnath Yatra to be stopped?

May I know your views on Secularism? I would be pleased if you counter my views logical instead of using the ad hominems.
my family moved back from kashmir ages back. but i know how army used to stare us. they still do

u move out you see 20 fking army men starring at you asking for identity. raids at home everyday. plz that sarthak ganguly also knows the truth, ask him too he is hiding what army does in kashmir
how would u feel if your son gets killed in fake encounter ?

indian muslims are safe. period

my family moved back from kashmir ages back. but i know how army used to stare us. they still do

u move out you see 20 fking army men starring at you asking for identity. raids at home everyday. plz that sarthak ganguly also knows the truth, ask him too he is hiding what army does in kashmir
how would u feel if your son gets killed in fake encounter ?

indian muslims are safe. period

Please Don't use curse word against the Indian Army Men. They are not there on picnic. War is a dirty business and hence I will give my people who are fighting for my country a huge benefit of doubt.
Now, back on topic. What does the word "Secularism" mean to you? Is the Kashmiri society and polity secular? Also your views on renaming of certain places from Hindu sounding names to Muslim sounding names will be highly appreciated. I know you would rather like to digress. This is my third attempt to extract a detailed response from you. Please do not let me fail.

Back
Top Bottom