What's new

Kashmiri student telling what happend in Meerut University

any guesses guys who the organization that must not me named is :coffee:

The organization which i can contact too. :D Infact every kashmiri can :D

Please do not use Indian colours and symbols in your avatar. BTW, when are the angry "Kashmiris" gonna purchase one-way ticket to the best Technical university in the world? Any dates?

Please do not use Indian colours and symbols in your avatar. BTW, when are the angry "Kashmiris" gonna purchase one-way ticket to the best Technical university in the world? Any dates?

After this, respect kashmiris.....

PAKISTAN-MAP.jpeg

Good to know your upbringing taught you bloodthirst.

That is the reality of every conflict, those who kill more and manage to stay alive usually end up in the winning side.
A few decade ago, Pakistani agencies did not care about the bloodshed when they were pushing guns and terrorists inside our territory (it is not that the "push" has stopped).

After this, respect kashmiris.....

View attachment 19904

Highly unlikely. Please choose correct flag, symbols and colours, mercenaries without a nation aren't respected a lot. There is no freedom movement going on inside Kashmir, this is a battle of the Kashmri Muslims against the Hindus (both the outsiders and the insiders). This is a religious conflict, a conflict between the two incompatible civilizations.

That is the reality of every conflict, those who kill more and manage to stay alive usually end up in the winning side.
A few decade ago, Pakistani agencies did not care about the bloodshed when they were pushing guns and terrorists inside our territory (it is not that the "push" has stopped).

So what do you suggest for these students (who have not yet picked up arms).. this?
pol-pot4.jpg

I suppose you may be happy to do this and perform some made up religious ritual with these from the students as well??
Cambodian-genocide-under-Pol-Pot_lightbox.jpg

If you are a true reflection of Indian society.. then I guess we can kiss the image of India a false facade goodbye.

Highly unlikely. Please choose correct flag, symbols and colours, mercenaries without a nation aren't respected a lot. There is no freedom movement going on inside Kashmir, this is a battle of the Kashmri Muslims against the Hindus (both the outsiders and the insiders). This is a religious conflict, a conflict between the two incompatible civilizations.

Its good to know that there is no difference between you and hitler.. only hitler was less of a hypocrite about it to the world.

Btw. are those Hindu family values you reflect? Are all Indian Hindus like this? Bloodthristy animals?

sensible post by Mr. pawan

The students are not the only at fault, their parents & community in which they grown is at fault at large including their schooling. This is alarming. this should not be reacted as revenge. Charges should be imposed, and withdrawn after months participation of their parents in various debates. real win would be if the same students says they are proud Indian, and they will make this for others where they live. We should realise them not revenge.

So what do you suggest for these students (who have not yet picked up arms).. this?
pol-pot4.jpg

I suppose you may be happy to do this and perform some made up religious ritual with these from the students as well??
Cambodian-genocide-under-Pol-Pot_lightbox.jpg

If you are a true reflection of Indian society.. then I guess we can kiss the image of India a false facade goodbye.

Its good to know that there is no difference between you and hitler.. only hitler was less of a hypocrite about it to the world.

No sir, this is not the correct image.
We will make wars against our enemies to defend our "freedom and liberty", all nations do. That is the only way we as a nation can survive.
And, no, I do not believe in torture, mutilation and beheading, neither should any nation, it is too much waste of time and energy. Better way is to put a bullet inside enemy's forehead and the start looking out for the next target.

Back on topic, too much of "playing the victims card" will not be good for the Kashmiris particularly after they have victimized others, because that will invite reprisal.

What About the MOD who talks of calling some charitable organisations in Pakistan ...?
Could be for free education.. I dont see a name of an organization.

Back
Top Bottom