What's new

Kashmiri Song: Zoon Tarakh Intizarus

I agree my Pakistani brother :)
But there is nothing wrong to talk about races and skin colors. Without being racist or insulting of course.

Well thats convincing. (not)

Races etc are all semantics, it doesn't change anything as far as Pakistanis being pure are concerned. Land of pure :pakistan:

Does anyone have this film - Ach Daleel Loolech ?
This song is a part of it. Screened in Tagore Hall, Srinagar, 2001. :ashamed:

Oh shan is here. :unsure:
I'm out. :wave:

Bro @Ishaq

This Ganguly is wannabe Kashmiri of Bihari origin. I mean unpure origin but wannabe Kashmiri, look like typical bihari. These people shouldn't be ever allowed to enter Kashmir valley. :sick:

Bro @Ishaq
This Ganguly is wannabe Kashmiri of Bihari origin. I mean unpure origin but wannabe Kashmiri, look like typical bihari. These people shouldn't be ever allowed to enter Kashmir valley.

Well we have to take back Kashmir valley as soon as possible. For the Kashmiris and Muslims sake. Kashmir has the potential to grow but only in Pakistan.

Races etc are all semantics, it doesn't change anything as far as Pakistanis being pure are concerned. Land of pure :pakistan:

Bro @Ishaq

This Ganguly is wannabe Kashmiri of Bihari origin. I mean unpure origin but wannabe Kashmiri, look like typical bihari. These people shouldn't be ever allowed to enter Kashmir valley. :sick:
Bihari Origin :omghaha: @Ravi Nair - I think I am Bihari. But wait... we have never been there :unsure: I will also have to learn Bihari ... (or local language?)

Abhe dakhan does it matter if you ever been to Bihar? Kashmiri pundits origin is Bihar, UP who migrated in Kashmir in last 500-800 years. .:enjoy:
To get beheaded in Sikander Butshikan's reign? :D Does not sound inviting :P

Nutts! :hitwall:

Well we have to take back Kashmir valley as soon as possible. For the Kashmiris and Muslims sake. Kashmir has the potential to grow but only in Pakistan.

Yes it will be free one day, soon i guess. For time being it will be kept pure, no Indian is allowed to settle there. :dance3:

To get beheaded in Sikander Butshikan's reign? :D Does not sound inviting :P

How do Kashmiri pundits look like Biharis, UP walas instead of 97% Kashmiris? Do you have any other explanation genius? Maybe last 1000 years :D

This is a interesting Kashmieri song from ICICI ad(only if u can see youtube):

I dont even understand literature Urdu...

:agree: even my mom can understand some of potohari and a bit of pahari not sure what the difference is...only those native to it seem to differentiate it :unsure:

Not much difference between Pothohari or pahari. I understand boht very well. I never had any trouble with speaking or understanding Pakistani Kashmiri and even Hindko speaker..

@Armstrong

Confess Yaara, the only reason you have a relatively positive opinion about South Indians is because of Vidya Balan right ? :azn:

I don't like Vidya Balan; I just formed a better image of them in Singapore ! :)

They just didn't seem as uptight about Pakistan & Pakistanis as their Northern counterparts are !

The fact the none of the PAkistanis even understood the song says a lot. Check out the first page, people tryna guess the language :lol:
Why you guys always try to be over smart lol

Not all Pakistani are Kashmiri and not all Kashmiri have same language

Hi, did you or most Indians on this forum understand the song? :-)
he will not come back with reply :D

Last edited:
Pakistani Kashmiri is full of Koshur speakers, especially in muzaffarabad. The hilarious thing about it is that Koshur isn't spoken in areas held by India such as Rajouri and Poonch.
I never met any Pakistani kashmiri who speak this koshur lanaguges and we live close to azad kashmiri . Majority people in Muzaffarabad mostly speak Pahari/Potohari, Majhi, Chhachi and Gojri dialects of kashmiri

I never met any Pakistani kashmiri who speak this koshur lanaguges and we live close to azad kashmiri . Majority people in Muzaffarabad mostly speak Pahari/Potohari, Majhi, Chhachi and Gojri dialects of kashmiri

There are indigenous people living in Neelam district along the border with Baramula and kupwara districts of kashmir valley who speak Kashur language as their mother tongue, also there are small pockets of kashur speaking people in border areas of Muzaffarabad but they are a small minority since Muzaffarabad is predominantly hindko speaking area like Hazara. Azad kashmir is not just limited to Mirpur or Rawalakot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom