What's new

Kashmiri Song: Zoon Tarakh Intizarus

Why name change, Kashmir does not belong to any hindu mythology, it is all hindu inventions. Kashmir is a word whose meaning is unkown, just because some hindus invented some myth about its name does not make that myth as the origin of the name of Kashmir.

Talking to Indians is a waste of time akhi.
They have nothing to say except lies like Kashmiris are "Indians". Which is a joke.
And the sad part is they are convinced of their lies.

Talking to Indians is a waste of time akhi.
They have nothing to say except lies like Kashmiris are "Indians". Which is a joke.
And the sad part is they are convinced of their lies.

I know that they are quite foolish and emotional people, they believe in all the superstitious stuff that is fed in their minds by religious hindus, indians in general lack rationality as compared to pakistanis. This is one aspect in which I see the biggest difference between the two people, it is very hard to engage in a meaningful rational discussion with an indian.

Aren't you from Karachi. :o::o:
Only born there coz dad was working there...Am Punjabi :triniti:

Muslim is only a religion of choice, its not a race or culture. ;)
Yet Indians keep going Islamic culture when it suits them?! :unsure:

Not much difference between Pothohari or pahari. I understand boht very well. I never had any trouble with speaking or understanding Pakistani Kashmiri and even Hindko speaker..
Mom understand both and has travelled a bit coz of her dad's (late nana g)'s job :angel:

Last edited:
...............................................................kush

good

Last edited:
I don't like Vidya Balan; I just formed a better image of them in Singapore ! :)

They just didn't seem as uptight about Pakistan & Pakistanis as their Northern counterparts are !

Well, people are allowed to have bad tastes I guess :(

hein your mum is from pindi..my city :D

good

What's a Pindi?

It's actually a funny word in my Mother Tongue.

daroo nhi city boht bara hai..kohe app ko trace nhi kar sakey ga :D

I think extra ordinary guy already gave you answer

So which pind/town you from? :)

A small town in the Malabar region in Kerala.

I know no where near as cool as Peshawar or Lahore :/

Every city has its own charm .I heard many foreign tourists visit Kerala as well. What are the attractions over there?

Natural beauty mostly. Backwater lagoons and houseboats. Awesome food.

And Kovalam Beach. A hit with foreigners especially.

And I have heard from foreign tourists that South Indians are very friendly.

@Raja.Pakistani

Bikini babes in Kovalam :dirol:

Natural beauty mostly. Backwater lagoons and houseboats. Awesome food.

And Kovalam Beach. A hit with foreigners especially.

And I have heard from foreign tourists that South Indians are very friendly.
well south Indians are friendly . I can also say this based on my experience with south Indians here. They are less emotional and stay calm and quiet during conversations..I cannot say this for south Indian on PDF though :D

well south Indians are friendly . I can also say this based on my experience with south Indians here. They are less emotional and stay calm and quiet during conversations..I cannot say this for south Indian on PDF though :D

Actually Indians on PDF :/

Once you go down to the comment sections of The Hindu newspaper, it gets better.

But I am afraid, since Indians have no idea how the 'average' Pakistanis live, they have all sorts of misconceptions.

Back
Top Bottom