What's new

Kashmiri Song: Zoon Tarakh Intizarus

He is the clown of this forum, just read his posts and enjoy the fun :rofl:. The guy suffers from a MASSIVE inferiority complex

bc you guys are biggest jokers ever. Always trying to associate your self with pure land. And then talk about inferiorty complex, on "Pakistani defence forum" :lol: What does it tells you about your complex? PDF is more popular in India then any other Indian defence forum.

That kashmiri of bihari origin also have similar complex. Wannabe types :enjoy:

Why you guys always try to be over smart lol

Not all Pakistani are Kashmiri and not all Kashmiri have same language

he will not come back with reply :D

A kashmiri is defined as speaker of Kashur language in indian administered kashmir valley. If someone does not speak "Kashur" language as mother tongue he is NOT considered Kashmiri. But you can still call yourself kashmiri (like many punjabis like me) if your ancestors were once Kashur speaking people from kashmir valley. In central punjab historically the distinction is very clear about Who is kashmiri and who is not. This confusion in azad kashmir is recent development where pahari-pothohari speaking people are causing confusion about kashmiri identity. In indian administered kashmir , the paharis/pothoharis of poonch and Rajauri are 'NEVER called kashmiri as this is a term ONLY for "Kashur" speaking people of Kashmir valley and their descendants.

There are indigenous people living in Neelam district along the border with kupwara district of kashmir valley who speak Kashur language as their mother tongue, also there are small pockets of kashur speaking people in border areas of Muzaffarabad but they are a small minority since Muzaffarabad is predominantly hindko speaking area like Hazara. Azad kashmir is not just limited to Mirpur or Rawalakot.

I know i was talking about kotli district, Ponchh, haveli, Baggh as well. These are the most common languages in all eight district of Azad kashmir..Yea i am sure we would have some koshur speaker as well but i said i never met with any

A kashmiri is defined as speaker of Kashur language in indian administered kashmir valley. If someone does not speak "Kashur" language as mother tongue he is NOT considered Kashmiri. But you can still call yourself kashmiri (like many punjabis like me) if your ancestors were once Kashur speaking people from kashmir valley. In central punjab historically the distinction is very clear about Who is kashmiri and who is not. This confusion in azad kashmir is recent development where pahari-pothohari speaking people are causing confusion about kashmiri identity. In indian administered kashmir , the paharis/pothoharis of poonch and Rajauri are 'NEVER called kashmiri as this is a term ONLY for "Kashur" speaking people of Kashmir valley and their descendants.
So even if someone belong to region of Kashmir( whether Indian or Pakistani kashmir) but dont speak koshur they cannot be called kashmiri ..I know many punjabi who cannot speak punjabi but they are still Punjabi..Its just that they never got the chance to learn punjabi

Also in the local kashur language of "kashmir" valley, Kashmir is called "Kashir" , the people and the language are called "kashur". So even the word "kashmir" is not used by locals since it has changed over the centuries in their language simply to "Kashir" with the removal of "m".

Also in the local kashur language of "kashmir" valley, Kashmir is called "Kashir" , the people and the language are called "kashur". So even the word "kashmir" is not used by locals since it has changed over the centuries in their language simply to "Kashir" with the removal of "m".
why you have got -5 rating ? :)

There are indigenous people living in Neelam district along the border with Baramula and kupwara districts of kashmir valley who speak Kashur language as their mother tongue, also there are small pockets of kashur speaking people in border areas of Muzaffarabad but they are a small minority since Muzaffarabad is predominantly hindko speaking area like Hazara. Azad kashmir is not just limited to Mirpur or Rawalakot.

welcome back Shahmir. Did you see the other Nose piercing thread?

I know i was talking about kotli district, Ponchh, haveli, Baggh as well. These are the most common languages in all eight district of Azad kashmir..Yea i am sure we would have some koshur speaker as well but i said i never met with any

So even if someone belong to region of Kashmir( whether Indian or Pakistani kashmir) but dont speak koshur they cannot be called kashmiri ..I know many punjabi who cannot speak punjabi but they are still Punjabi..Its just that they never got the chance to learn punjabi

They are still punjabi because they are sure they descend from "punjabi" speaking people. Moreover what is currently called "Azad Kashmir" was made part of kashmir only when british sold this region to that dogra maharaja after the Amritsar treaty in 1846. Before that southern districts of "Azad Kashmir" were part of punjab and northern ones were part of Hazara. So for example before 1846 , these areas were not even part of kashmir which is the reason why the people living there do not speak "Kashur" language because they were historically "NOT" part of kashmiri identity before Amritsar treaty between British and Dogras in 1846.

welcome back Shahmir. Did you see the other Nose piercing thread?

I think one was enough.

bc you guys are biggest jokers ever. Always trying to associate your self with pure land. And then talk about inferiorty complex, on "Pakistani defence forum" :lol: What does it tells you about your complex? PDF is more popular in India then any other Indian defence forum.

That kashmiri of bihari origin also have similar complex. Wannabe types :enjoy:
You live up to your reputation, an entertaining clown :enjoy: a.k.a court jester, a trait you inherited from your ancestors

Biggest joke is when these "wannabe Kashmiri" Mirpuri says how Kashmiri Pandit aren't true Kashmiri. This guy Umair Nawaz even didn't know what a Wazwan is but passing out judgement how he is more Kashmiri than the Kashmiri Pandits. :omghaha::omghaha:

why you have got -5 rating ? :)

Because I speak truth and truth hurts a lot, hence many -ve ratings for me

Biggest joke is when these "wannabe Kashmiri" Mirpuri says how Kashmiri Pandit aren't true Kashmiri. This guy Umair Nawaz even didn't know what a Wazwan is but passing out judgement how he is more Kashmiri than the Kashmiri Pandits. :omghaha::omghaha:

But they are right, NO hindu can be called kashmiri. Kashmiris are muslims by race, religion and culture. The hindu pandits (fake kashmiris) are people with bhayya bihari culture, their women wear "Saris" which is typical bhayya trait as no genuine kashmiri will ever emulate bihari and bhayya people of UP etc. The future of hindu pandits is only with Bhayyas of UP and Bihar , not with Kashmiris.

Muslim is only a religion of choice, its not a race or culture. ;)

I told you hindu pandits are sari wearing bhayyas of UP and bihar. I rate them down to non-muslim punjabis since at least hindu and sikh punjabi women proudly wear Shalwar Kameez of punjab despite the fact that it is Muslim dress. But hindu pandits have no kashmiri cultural traits so in no sense they should be considered kashmiri.

I told you hindu pandits are sari wearing bhayyas of UP and bihar. I rate them down to non-muslim punjabis since at least hindu and sikh punjabi women proudly wear Shalwar Kameez of punjab despite the fact that it is Muslim dress. But hindu pandits have no kashmiri cultural traits so in no sense they should be considered kashmiri.

You are good at inventing brainfarts. :o::o:

You live up to your reputation, an entertaining clown :enjoy: a.k.a court jester, a trait you inherited from your ancestors

You guys are to much, IDF is literately empty. They need some Indian users to keep going :P To much obsession with us is not healthy at all.

Back
Top Bottom