What's new

Kashmiri Mujahids being hunted down in Pakistan

Lol! Do you suggest citizens to make self employed secret agency that can follow the black vigos and do raids on ISI safe houses to collect "evidence" of all the crimes from Arshad Shareef to Gill to Swati to IK attack to just any other things till today. I mean what evidence is needed that who is behind all this. If there's a goat & a wolf locked in a room and after a while there's only a wolf then you don't need "evidence" to find out what happened with the goat.

As far as the sudden shift in policy is concerned. Its all obvious, because of the actions we are seeing on the ground. Selling dirt cheap ammo to be used by Ukraine. The distances between China & Pak increased. Consular shut down, military deliveries postponed, shaheen exercises postponed all that because China is not a fool. China is seeing that how foolishly our establishment has humiliated China in their desperate attempts to make gain with US. Asim Munir visited every important country but why not China. There's lot more policy shift actions done even before the Cipher, I can list all those but it will become too lengthy to repeat again. Cipher only became known in public knowledge, but I leave it to reader's intellect if they think Cipher was US first communication regarding regime change. It should be taken as granted that US & GHQ had communicated & concluded all the details already. Bajwa saying that we buy chinese equipment because West do not sell theirs was utterly stupid statement to make in the security conference Mar 22. You don't make such statements publicly for your strongest ally. The whole US media tried their level best to get any wordings out of IK against China during his US visit. But how tactfully he answered everytime. US isn't ready to see leadership based on dignity & self-respect in Pakistan. They always want puppets, easily sellable leaders in Pak. IK's intentions to buy Russian oil & gas and also him protecting the military on accusation of double game by lecturing US on the mess it created in Afg.. these all were much new for US to expect from a vassal state. It all started when Bajwa & Khan visited US.
I didn't even read the whole damn thing. .make you point concise.

What you are saying is a popular perception but lacks evidence to back up.

Well when you hand over your Nation's personal banking data to foreign entities they can easily track the addresses of anyone with particular name

And carry out Assassination of such assets.
There is a push to control the Airports of Pakistan air space in order to further track movement of Pakistani Citizen

Pakistan has slack control over the personal data of Account holders

There is no great difficulty to trace anyone's address from that shared data, shared with intention of meeting FATF guidelines.

Even if Data is shared as far as UAE , most of the Data is compromised as UAE is Indian Raw hub

But our top brass is busy making Videos.
I doubt they really understand the risk of Data Security

Last edited:
It is 100% foreign hand , specially happening at same time when Pakistan Airforce had taken out few Indian Jets few years back , can't be coincidence that happening around same time as those failed air strikes

This is a silent attack on Pakistan while focus is on the Election Demand by people
and Chaos created by PDM (PPP/PML) in refusing to hold fair elections and value wish of People

• The motive is to weaken then Resistance in Kashmir, the same tactic is often used by Israel against Palestinian Senior Leadership, as Israel often kills when they get chance to act

• India-Israel have shared views on assassination of tangible targets in past specially taking out few people at time to draw less attention in media

A local cover (Some local group) is normally identified in order to not Escalate the matter up to International Level pointing back at the real orchestrator.

Last edited:
IMG_20230228_164703_099.jpg

Guess your right.

Now our PTI Fanboys will come and label SRA as ISI funded as well 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 918216
Guess your right.

Now our PTI Fanboys will come and label SRA as ISI funded as well 🤦🏻‍♂️

LMAO! Sindhudesh organisation - almost non existnent org became all of a sudden so strong to hunt only the former Kashmiri Commanders ?

4 Kashmiri Commanders at different places in the country within 1 week are assassinated. 100% an intelligence agency work. Whether its RAW or ISI, no one can say with certainty at the moment.

I didn't even read the whole damn thing. .make you point concise.

What you are saying is a popular perception but lacks evidence to back up.
This is absurd asking for proofs ?

Ok let me make it easy for you:

Q-1 : Who do you think was behind filing 16 FIRs on Arshad Sharif ?

Q-2 : From who Arshad Shareef had threat that he thought to leave the country ?

Q-3 : Who could possibly ask officials of another country to deport him ?

Answer these questions please. OR you still think these need "evidence". Its same wolf analogy that I described in my earlier post. See, citizens do not have their own self employed / freelance secret agency that can chase down black Vigos, and do raids on ISI safe houses to extract "evidences" of the all the crimes they have done.

Lastly, you need to do a self introspection that whether you are a pakistani first OR you are r military guy first. If you think you are a military guy first then I am just wasting my time. The whole concept / basics are gone wrong maybe starting from PMA. I am certain that you would say you are Pakistani first. I am also sure you love Pakistan. If atleast we have one common ground then we can go along. From this ground, you need to call out any WRONG happening in the country whether its your own institution. This concept will solve our problems. Otherwise, the EGO will hunt us down.

Q-1 : Who do you think was behind filing 16 FIRs on Arshad Sharif ?

Q-2 : From who Arshad Shareef had threat that he thought to leave the country ?

Q-3 : Who could possibly ask officials of another country to deport him ?
Answer 1- PDM
Answer 2- noone..they wanted to catch him alive in pakistan.journos often get threats from parties they report on.. however the nature of threats were not of life.
Answer 3- PDM

An insider of pdm in London has already exposed sharif/Maryam role in all this.

Regarding FIRs on Arshad Sharif, there are some clues in JIT report that unsurprisingly went hush hush.

Back
Top Bottom