What's new

Kashmiri Mujahids being hunted down in Pakistan

How did Patil saab get hold of this news from Maharashtra lol

Sindhudesh revolutionary army!!! Kitne groups hai bhayya aise waha?

This whole thing looks out of a movie script to be frank

Sindhudesh Liberation Army (SRA) is active for atleast 3-4 years and conducted around 30-40 attacks in the last 3-4 years. It's core members are from Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz (JSMM) & JSMQ . SRA become stronger after they allegedly made alliance with MQM (London) fraction, which have strong roots in Karachi. It become even stronger after alliance with BRAS (an alliance of 4 Baloch militant groups). There are allegations that all this mergers were negotiated with the help of RAW.

And Patil Saab got this information same way everyone else got it 😀 ( from SRA teligram channel)

Sindhudesh Liberation Army (SRA) is active for atleast 3-4 years and conducted around 30-40 attacks in the last 3-4 years. It's core members are from Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz (JSMM) & JSMQ . SRA become stronger after they allegedly made alliance with MQM (London) fraction, which have strong roots in Karachi. It become even stronger after alliance with BRAS (an alliance of 4 Baloch militant groups). There are allegations that all this mergers were negotiated with the help of RAW.

And Patil Saab got this information same way everyone else got it 😀 ( from SRA teligram channel)
Pata nahi bhai, yakeen nahi hota ki apne RAW ke logo me itna talent hai
Bachpan se to ISI ka naam hi suna hai, ke uno ne ye kiyah wo kiyah -- seriously

You all need to unlearn everything what you’ve been indoctrinated since the good old Alpha Bravo Charlie days.

Looks like Pakistan's financial crunch is affecting ISI too. No money to do much now.
There is money. The resources are all assigned to political engineering desk. And plus, these folks don’t normally operate with full budgetary support. They have additional financial streams.

Last edited:
Looks like Pakistan's financial crunch is affecting ISI too. No money to do much now.
You mean protecting these Assets? Maybe - but then I feel like few here have said, it's a internal conflict between terror groups. I don't think our guys have this kind of reach, deep inside Pakistan somehow.

Good, never no how crazy islamists can get. One day its them, then us

You mean protecting these Assets? Maybe - but then I feel like few here have said, it's a internal conflict between terror groups. I don't think our guys have this kind of reach, deep inside Pakistan somehow.
Both, attacking and defending, and not just from "outside forces". Haven't heard much from them after the pandemic started. I think their job also entails maintaining alliances, preventing splintering and infighting, and maintaining discipline among cadres. They're flaking.

Both, attacking and defending, and not just from "outside forces". Haven't heard much from them after the pandemic started. I think their job also entails maintaining alliances, preventing splintering and infighting, and maintaining discipline among cadres. They're flaking.
It's not impossible given the country's circumstances, perhaps their focus right now is on their border with Afghanistan and the internal issues as well.

It has not become stronger most of its terrorists were either killed or captured some ran away to Balochistan.

Bajwa's Pro-US policy had many aspects.

7 or 8 months ago Moeed Pirzadar did Vlog in which he mentioned his meeting with Bajwa in 2020. Where Bajwa wanted better relations with US (and even at the expense of China) . Moeed also analyzed that there's no way Pak can be ally of US when its arch rival India is already 100 times better ally of US as of now. US would never trust Pak at expense of India. So only way that could happen is if India thinks differently of Pakistan. Perhaps earning the trust of india was also one of the establishment's goals.

US second concern was on IK because of IK's pro China stance, his ambitions with Russia on oil & gas, his lecturing US on terrorism and the mess US opened in AFG. All that made US frustrated on IK. That's enough for our establishment to topple elected govts.

Everything is making sense now.

I wonder how these 2 or 3 Generals are dictating the policy of 22 crore nation against the wishes of the nation. How on earth they can trust US the country which made the mince out of our soldiers in Salala check posts. 28 Soldiers were turned into pieces by Apache helicopters. The same US which apparently was our ally but did raid on Abottabad. Obama in whitehouse was watching live without telling Pak anything about it. That's why even Bush secret memo's say that "India is a friend. Pakistan is not". I just can't imagine, how on earth these 2 or 3 Generals proved to be that dumb. The sanctions in the 1990's and all. The US only used as tissue paper when they needed us. We need to understand its india who is going to be US ally for good part of this century. Our natural alliance is with China. Even if Bajwa or few Generals don't like chinese food or don't understand their culture its okay. There's complete lack of strategic thinking in this institution.

Don't be surprised if the nukes have already been handed over to the Yanks.

In order to please the Americans the Pakistani generals cannot ignore the elephant in the room i.e. nukes.

Last edited:
Geez Pakistani public loves Conpiracy theory so much. I am sure if a student fails in Maths paper he will prove american involvement in his marks too.

Obviously ISI clearing after a demand from USA

Back
Top Bottom