What's new

Kashmiri Leaders visit Pakistan

It doesn't matter how you try to be refined, your madarsa education and rustic behavior is glaring from miles. and your history and analysis of events, its not your fault my friend, considering who are your teachers and mentors. And most of all your pdf link as a proof, :fie: and your quoting of my one liners even when they were in response to a direct yes no type question. as for as migration of hindus from pakistan please refer to my links if you dont find it very tough to read a lil,
Pakistan's Hindu families migrating to India | Watch the video - Yahoo! India
We are harassed in Pakistan, many keen to migrate to India: Pakistani Hindu family - Times Of India
250 Hindus allowed to cross into India from Pakistan | NDTV.com
Dozens of Pakistani Hindus seek asylum in India: report | World | DAWN.COM

Now please give me one reference of migration of muslims from any where in india to pakistan including valley or feel some shame and dont show your face at least in this thread.

"When arguing with fools, be sure to answer their foolish arguments, or they will become wise in their own estimation." - a well known proverb.

I tell you my teachers were the ones who lived it, I tell you that its my history, I tell you my family itself migrated, I tell you the migrations happened in the beginning and you ask me for links. I give you a report from the Human Rights Watch on the Human Rights Watch website and you dismiss it as a "pdf link" (This was actually quite funny). I tell you that the Hindu migration is inconsequential to the argument at hand and you present me with links for it. You allow yourself the privilege to assume upon my upbringing without any relation to the argument or any knowledge of it. I tell you that an Orange is not purple and you tell me that the banana you ate hurt your tummy and because of that I should feel ashamed. You present a statement void of any truth, fail to back it when questioned, blurt out nonsensical trash, in response, which has no bearing on the topic, the argument or my character.

And still you question my education and upbringing? Or is that just your default response when you don't have any answer?

So, again, I request that you refrain from talking out of your arse and present me with any proof to your claims that the Gilgitis, Baltis and Azad Kashmiris are living in the 18th century, with any reason for us to envy the Occupied Kashmir and with any proof of the demographic changes that have taken place in Gilgit-Baltistan and/or Azad Kashmir. Unless you do this I bid you adieu because I sure as hell cannot expect you to feel shame or even realize that your argument has been ripped to pieces.

"Arguing with a fool proves there are two", now seems better suited.

^^^^^^^^
"Arguing with a fool proves there are two"

Among all your hate and lies and evasive tactics this was the only true statement, So I am now resting my case, leaving you alone, good luck.

:lol: Like all your other thoughts on the forum, this was also screwed up and wrong :D

Sure.. Do that.. Right now your people are getting killed at Afg border and tribal regions.. After 2014 go ahead and condemn the people of P0K and Punjab to the same fate..No problems ...

Mind yr words Mr its called Azad Kashmir, we people of the valley have named it like that.
Secondly thats the biggest joke i have heard from an indian till today:rofl:
The valley is ours of Kashmiris n Pakistanis n we will do everything to get it liberated.
n u people if u think u can do that then i say u now 'GO AHEAD WITH IF U DARE'.

Mind yr words Mr its called Azad Kashmir, we people of the valley have named it like that.
:lol:.. You are from Islamabad and I am from Kashmir.. So your words ring false :)

Secondly thats the biggest joke i have heard from an indian till today:rofl:
Speaks a lot about your sense of humor ;)

The valley is ours of Kashmiris n Pakistanis n we will do everything to get it liberated.
:rofl: :rofl:

n u people if u think u can do that then i say u now 'GO AHEAD WITH IF U DARE'.

We already have what we need in Kashmir.. You are the ones wanting to liberate it.. So about your silly "GO AHEAD AND DO IT", well, right back at ya ;)

:lol:.. You are from Islamabad and I am from Kashmir.. So your words ring false :)
Dude im a Kashmiri just living in capital.Every weekend i visit my family in Bagh city in Azad Kashmir.Also i have our close family in Baramula. We contact them though net because yr country has banned Kashmiris to call t Azad Kashmir too their relatives and in Pakistan. So only option to stay in touch is net.
if u claim to be Kashmiri so think u will be from Jammu or adjoining areas.

The area we live n Kashmir Valley is Called Azad Kashmir.
This is like my name is Umair Nawaz but u dont like it because u dont agree with it n try to give yr own self created names like small kids do when they fight each-other.:undecided:

We already have what we need in Kashmir.. You are the ones wanting to liberate it.. So about your silly "GO AHEAD AND DO IT", well, right back at ya ;)
just wait n watch after 2014.

n rest of yr post is laughable as u dont wanna accept facts.

Dude im a Kashmiri just living in capital.Every weekend i visit my family in Bagh city in Azad Kashmir.Also i have our close family in Baramula. We contact them though net because yr country has banned Kashmiris to call t Azad Kashmir too their relatives and in Pakistan. So only option to stay in touch is net.
if u claim to be Kashmiri so think u will be from Jammu or adjoining areas.

The area we live n Kashmir Valley is Called Azad Kashmir.
This is like my name is Umair Nawaz but u dont like it because u dont agree with it n try to give yr own self created names like small kids do when they fight each-other.:undecided:

You call it what you want and since our claim is justified we consider it the state of j&k, occupied by Pakistan..

I have been meaning to ask, what does the word 'Azad' translates to the people there?

Last decade you guys were asking us to wait till 2012 for Ghazwa-e-hind :undecided:

Now 2014?? Some country is withdrawing forces from another country and you guys think you liberated Kashmir and won the war against India??

2014 seems to have become a favorite number with Pakistanis :D

your words sound like that of a 10 year old kid saying.. "Mere papa jab office jaayenge to main tujhe dekh loonga " :D

Last decade you guys were asking us to wait till 2012 for Ghazwa-e-hind :undecided:

Now 2014?? Some country is withdrawing forces from another country and you guys think you liberated Kashmir and won the war against India??
Im not one who support the ghazwa e hind thing so i dont know who used to say that n why.......

2014 seems to have become a favorite number with Pakistanis :D

your words sound like that of a 10 year old kid saying.. "Mere papa jab office jaayenge to main tujhe dekh loonga " :D

u didnt answer me.....ru from jammu or u were claiming to be kashmiri??

Vittu kala.... He is mad at indians. .... No point in prooving any point.......

Which background u from??
Mir, But, Lone etc
Im Abbasi of AJK.

I am a Punjabi, born in Kashmir. My parents moved from West Punjab (Pakistan) to Delhi during partition and then to Srinagar in late 1950's. I moved back to Delhi in early 2000

I am a Punjabi, born in Kashmir. My parents moved from West Punjab (Pakistan) to Delhi during partition and then to Srinagar in late 1950's. I moved back to Delhi in early 2000

So basically yr a Punjabi not a Kashmiri native??

Back
Top Bottom