What's new

Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik convicted by Nazi RSS India

So a murderer of many unarmed IAF personnel is just an activist?
I read his biography just now, he renounced violence later on and morphed his group into a non-violent, activist one. He even supported right for return for Kashmiri Pandits

There's plenty of people talking. If you want to know who and whom just wait. All in due time. I'll warn you though that you will be disappointed- the talks are about development and not closed matters that some of you don't want to accept.

So you don't really know those Muslim Kashmiris the Indian establishment can talk to. :) I know that Kashmiris want to live normally in India and I knew one half-Kashmiri half-East-Asian young man whose family has a handicrafts store in my city and there are also other such stores here. There are Kashmiri students in places across the country but they have faced Hindutvadi violence and are usually guarded in their daily conduct understandably. There are traveling Kashmiri merchants who have also faced violence in UP Haryana type places. There are Kashmiris in Hindi cinema and TV. But the Indian establishment won't win Kashmir's heart and mind by keeping an occupation force. Won't you accept this ? :) In 2020 I had proposed this solution for the resolution of Kashmir between India and Pakistan and the wider change in these two countries :

Every sinner becomes a peace lover when he knows he’s going to be screwed.
Well it was for the better, because he didn't even think of doing any act of violence or militancy ever since. I don't know much about the guy but this comes off as a complete sham trial, they had no right to jail him on those false charges.

So you don't really know those Muslim Kashmiris the Indian establishment can talk to. :) I know that Kashmiris want to live normally in India and I knew one half-Kashmiri half-East-Asian young man whose family has a handicrafts store in my city and there are also other such stores here. There are Kashmiri students in places across the country but they have faced Hindutvadi violence and are usually guarded in their daily conduct understandably. There are traveling Kashmiri merchants who have also faced violence in UP Haryana type places. There are Kashmiris in Hindi cinema and TV. But the Indian establishment won't win Kashmir's heart and mind by keeping an occupation force. Won't you accept this ? :) In 2020 I had proposed this solution for the resolution of Kashmir between India and Pakistan and the wider change in these two countries :
Indian 'establishment' ? There's no such thing. The government and assigned representatives know far more than cyber warriors/gangsters/etc and don't need any brokers.

Well it was for the better, because he didn't even think of doing any act of violence or militancy ever since. I don't know much about the guy but this comes off as a complete sham trial, they had no right to jail him on those false charges.
False charges?

There's plenty of people talking. If you want to know who and whom just wait. All in due time. I'll warn you though that you will be disappointed- the talks are about development and not closed matters that some of you don't want to accept

The colonisation in guise of development will never replace freedom for Kashmir and Kashmiris.

Too bad, terror finance charges do not invoke death sentence.
When did he finance terrorists or terror acts? that sounds like complete BS to me, more trumped up charges to justify his illegal detention.

When did he finance terrorists or terror acts? that sounds like complete BS to me, more trumped up charges to justify his illegal detention.
He has pleaded guilty in the court.

He has pleaded guilty in the court.
He probably figured he was going to be sentenced nonetheless, I don't think this was a fair trial at all. If they execute Malik this will have huge repercussions in the valley to say the least and might end up being counter-productive, what do you think of this?

Back
Top Bottom