What's new

Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik convicted by Nazi RSS India

F
now the law is here
**** your law. YOu are the invaders and if anyone it should be Modi who should be put on trial for his numerous unlawful and terrorist actions against Kashmiris and Muslims of India.

In most of the world terrorist dogs such as Yasin Malick would have been shot long ago - only Indians in their infinite docility have bothered to give him due process while he got free hospitalization and medical treatment.

People can debate militant vs separatist vs terrorist vs murderer etc. When leaders of Pakistan govt support him so vocally it is simply expression of seeing their investment getting flushed out.

only Indians in their infinite docility have bothered to give him due process while he got free hospitalization and medical treatment.
If it were up to me I wouldn't even hard imprison the guy, let alone hang him.. it'll only add fuel to a fire..

he's a very well to do man, isko house arrest, ya ban from political activities kar dia jae.. baaki enjoy karo yaar.. this separatism thing makes no sense.. atmi jung nahi chaida faltu mein.

Mr. Yasin represents the last generation of Kashmiris who would talk peace with India. The newer generation has no intention of any talks with India.

The mad elephant in mast is digging itself a grave

So a murderer of many unarmed IAF personnel is just an activist?

Just yesterday NDTV India put out a report about a case from some years ago of a 16-year-old girl in Chhattisgarh or Jharkhand ( one of the two I don't remember now ) who was gangraped, tortured and murdered by Indian government policemen because they said she was a Naxal Communist guerrilla and that blaming also gave them legitimization to commit the crime. The policemen have been convicted. But why is the Indian government waging war against its own people who either want settlement of historic political issues ( like in Kashmir ) or want a progressive India ( the Naxals ) ? Why doesn't Indian government and the establishment act with the same violence against right-wing terrorists, especially the 500 million Hindutvadis ? Oh, I forgot who is ruling India. :)

Last edited:
Mr. Yasin represents the last generation of Kashmiris who would talk peace with India. The newer generation has no intention of any talks with India.

The mad elephant in mast is digging itself a grave
what he represented wasn't worth talking to, no loss there.

what he represented wasn't worth talking to, no loss there.

The Indian security forces represents state terrorism. Why have double standards? Why don't you admit the human rights abuses?

Its just sad and disheartening that our muslims have been reduced to only tweeting, hashtagging and appealing to usa in everything

Yahudiyon ki banai webmedia pe bas tweet kerke apna farz pura kero……the lowest ranks of beghairti, cowardice and selfinterests have been reached by this ummah
Baqi zindagi bas retweets aur likes kerke guzer jaigi until Dajjal comes out….

sad..

he was a true freedom fighter

Kashmir documentary by Sandra Jordan

Would your state admit these?

If pakistan army/police were involved in killings of innocent, rape, kidnapping then they should be hanged. I am asking you as a fellow human to admit Indian killings in Kashmir, kidnapping and raping of women, false flag attacks. Kashmir is like a military state.

There will be no talks between Kashmiris and Indians.
So who will you talk with ?
There's plenty of people talking. If you want to know who and whom just wait. All in due time. I'll warn you though that you will be disappointed- the talks are about development and not closed matters that some of you don't want to accept.

The Indian security forces represents state terrorism. Why have double standards? Why don't you admit the human rights abuses?
Nonsense

Back
Top Bottom