What's new

Kashmiri Farmers labelled as Freedom Fighters & made to confess forcibly

Do you even know what is the meaning of shaheed or you just saying it cuz its word used by army for their deads... i am sure you have no idea of its philosophy.. so my Pakistani brother is right shahadat is not for every one specially for those muslims who fights for mushriks with muslims....
you're a fundamentalist crazy, ab aap jaison ko kya samjhayein ? :disagree:

From my personal experience, freedom fighters are used by every person in power , police, politicians foreign fighters etc

I pity kashmiris, They should learn from Punjab. Punjabi themselves decided enough was enough and decided to save next generation from this circle. It's like every 1 decided they want better future 4 their kids. After that every 1 sent their kids to school and didi it's best to go abroad. Now that bad part is history.
I know you would not agree but ask honestly any1 of you want your kids in India or pak instead of Canada or USA?

Cool, so do you support LeT/JuM - for of course academic purposes.
Name doesn't matter as long as it is internal matter. Plus they have clear agenda, like they are really fighting an army in a disputed land. Foreign aid should only come, if UN charters allow it like invasion of Iraq in first gulf war.

here's a pic of Modi Ji wearing a Pheran lovingly gifted to him by a Kashmiri farm labourer

1609065831537.png

hamare wazir-e-azam sahab bhi koi kam stylish nahi

1609065952194.png

8-)

Do not overcomplicate things dude. Shaheed or martyr or hutatma can be anyone who lays down his life in defence of his country and people or for any other noble cause. You don't have copyright of the words neither did you invent this concept. All that you want is further your propaganda and narratives.

And one more thing, our citizens be it Hindus, or Sikhs or muslims don't need your certificate, they have been defending the motherland and will continue to do so.
Shaheed is concept introduced by islam you can call it what ever but shahadat is only for Allah. So even if its a muslim fighting for hindu and died we will call him dead with in your boundries you can call it what ever.. so dont try to put your concept here cuz we know what we doing and who we are doing for...
Like killing million innocent civil Kashmiries and when they kill gov dogs will he be shaheed , cud be for you but now for the right cause..
You keep your indian ideas with in india we wont be confuse by your indian chronicals.
you're a fundamentalist crazy, ab aap jaison ko kya samjhayein ? :disagree:
Samjhanay ki zaroorat nahi apni gandi zuban lay jao kaheen or jehan is ki samj aati ho..
Tum loog aik terrorist country jis ka capital rape say bharpoor ho or pm muslims ko marta ho humain samjaingay...
Tum loog khud na samjh ho..or samjho gay bhi nahi..kuin kay laton kay bhoot baaton say nahi mantay.

Kashmir Freedom Struggle-Indeed has my support and not just me but whole of Pakistan.
Cmon a Staff member and cannot answer a simple straightforward question, Do you support LeT and JeM as a legitimate part of "Kashmir Struggle"?

Cmon a Staff member and cannot answer a simple straightforward question, Do you support LeT and JeM as a legitimate part of "Kashmir Struggle"?

C'mon pretending to be so innocent Indian - things aren't those simple. I can't provide any spice/masala for Indian Propaganda. As I said before, my answer is not something you need but in-fact, it is all about to serve your purpose and you are not going to have one.... unless, you have nothing else to do but troll and that's it.

here's a pic of Modi Ji wearing a Pheran lovingly gifted to him by a Kashmiri farm labourer

View attachment 700366

View attachment 700367

8-)
Love it how you "secular" "anti-bhakts" glorify the same terrorist leadership that hindutvas glorify.

Is there really ANY difference between the terrorist-sympathising tendencies of secular and hindutva Indians?

It's good that army is giving them proper chance to shun violence and join the mainstream

Your army is giving them a chance to live and reconsider their life choices, that's good, their families will be happy. But providing a handful of guys with a second chance while killing hundreds in fake encounters, what's that about? You have never highlighted those incidents, have you? You got two videos showing two men surrendering their arms and now Indians are posting these everywhere, trying to portray that the freedom struggle is coming to an end? In your dreams.

kaisi baatein kartey ho yaar ?

unki jaan baksh di, reform ka chance diya..

Trolls on a forum feel quite different from these guys' Ami and Abus and brothers and sisters and other loved ones.. this is a second chance at life for them. What pleasure could it give anyone, Indian or Pakistani, to see their bullet riddled corpses after being cornered by an army ?

Shahadat ki baat karo to India ke Veer Abdul Hameed ki karo !
Who told you that every single freedom fighter is fighting on the behest of Pakistan? Majority join these armed groups because they are Kashmiris and they can't see their home being looted and their brothers killed.
What's the point of mentioning Abdul Hameed here? There is no comparison between a regular army solider and a freedom fighter. To you Abdul Hameed is a Shaheed but the fighters dying in Kashmir aren't? That's some dumb level of hypocrisy.

There is no drama. No country would tolerate any act of terrorism even if it's done by a single person.
Even a toddler can understand that the men picking up arms in Kashmir aren't terrorists, they are fighting a legitimate war for their own land, their own homes and their own lives. India is the occupier here, doesn't matter how you try to justify this, whether you make J&K your union territory or make a few fighters surrender to you, nothing will change the facts, and the fact is India is illegally occupying the land of Kashmiris and they have every right to take up arms and eliminate anyone who has hurt their brothers, raped their mothers and sisters and burned their homes. It will never be terrorism.

View attachment 700366

View attachment 700367

8-)
Lmao, he will always be an extremist and a fascist leader who is dictating over India without the population knowing it. Your "stylish" PM has done for India what Pakistan couldn't have done for years. If people are still supporting him, either they are naive and don't know what he stands for and what he has done or simply choose to ignore his actions, knowing fully well what he did, this form of blind patriotism will eat India from inside out.

C'mon pretending to be so innocent Indian - things aren't those simple. I can't provide any spice/masala for Indian Propaganda. As I said before, my answer is not something you need but in-fact, it is all about to serve your purpose and you are not going to have one.... unless, you have nothing else to do but troll and that's it.

Actually, my rhetoric has been quite straight forward and I surely am not trolling. You claimed you support XYZ groups operating in kashmir. When I specifically as you a poignant question to your own claim, you begin pussyfooting about being straightforward.

You in another post, from the limited amount I could decipher, you seemed to suggest that even if the state classifies some of these organizations as terror outfits "to appease we are not going to do that"

Thus a very simple question which you seem to be struggling with quite a bit with, You as a "Sr Mod" here, do you support LeT and JeM as legitimate freedom fighters in the Kashmir conflict.

My posts are legitimate responses to yours and not trolling, if you are in doubt feel free to tag other moderators.

Back
Top Bottom