What's new

Kashmir-The Valley Of Tears.

Sure you can have it anytime you want but tell me will Pak/CN allow for an independent Kashmir ? Surely you can't be that braindead or do you wanna join Pak instead :azn:

We do want join Pakistan as a Muslim majority state in accordance to 1947 liberation of Muslim Majority states from india.

Its not we who r brainwashed from reality its u who have seen the truth in that video too by a foreigner n these pics but still deny the truth.

So yeah i believe yr brainwashed term on us suits us best then u.

The protest on larger part are planned on the other side of the border, Going by the stats of BBC survey.

LOL Now a days no body can communicate with Kashmiris as u people have banned our TV channels n land and Mobile based calls n the Mujahideens that claim that go from Azad Kashmir cant do that as they only do to fight against yr armed forces who oppress the general population there..

The land of Former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir belongs to India.
People living there should have freedom to chose their country and move there.
Pakistan is responsible for present situation. Period.

How Pakistan is responsible for the current situation of Kashmir , can you Justify ?

Umm what :blink:

Which outsiders are you talking about, the millions of Hindu pandits driven away by militants since the 80's ? Grow up kid, what do you know anyway :rolleyes:
There r no millions of non muslims in Kashmir Let go alone hindus.

as its their brothers in religion,social,cultural who committed one of the most brutal war crimes of all times so its obvious that there will be some kicks in their @$$ by the local population and for their support for indian operation n their support for indian army's crimes against Muslims.

Kashmir is a more then 80% Muslim population. So in a democratic way the majority ios the authority.So a minority of hindus n their so called sufferings dont contain any wait.

when Kashmir will be liberated in the Future then like in 1947 the non muslims will be send to india.
So they will be send to join their like minded people for Good.

as india claims to be a Democratic country that too worlds biggest one So she will understand that.

But well as we aw in the video that India herself dont want the Kashmir issue to be Solved so it is As responsible for non muslim so called killings as it is for Muslims.

8MS9g.jpg

ViZE9.jpg

uMJr9.jpg

i0ykl.jpg

F7aSs.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/94052-over-8000-kashmiri-youth-joins-indian-army.html

The same kashmiris for whom you are shedding crocodile tears is joining IA to kill terrorists you are sending across the border.

Now go and cry us a river ........:wave:

Its not true.
These r the reports from indian sources and by the past track record n their authenticity has always been questioned so its safe to say that cant be true.

The video shown in the thread is from a neutral source so it can be trusted more then yr claims.

relax our future will be always with pak
No problem. I respect your feelings. Be happy in Islamabad and Lahore. But land of Kashmir belongs to India.

And the grudge against us is only hold by Indian who oppress us just because just we want to become a part of a Country with whom we share cultural,moral,social,communication(language etc) and religious similarities.
If you don't stay on Indian land, Indians will not harass you. I sincerely wish you a happy life in your country (Pakistan).

And they want us to be part of someone for whom even our native Kashmiri Language is a Language of aliens.
States in India promote their own languages. The Kashmiri separatists prefer Urdu! Anyway it is fine for me. Both Urdu and Kashmiri are Indian languages. People claiming Iranian/Uzbek ancestry need not worry about both.

Yeah well done u land mongers the land always belongs to the people u live there not someone else who is an outsider.
Indians are not foreigners. Kashmir is our motherland. Not just that, it is a holy land. Anyone who claims Iranian/Uzbek ancestry is foreigner. If someone illegally comes inside your home, he can not claim the room in house belongs to him just because he stayed there for some time. Unless off course, he is part of the family. In that case, as a family member he has right over the whole house, and no one can say the room isn't his. But if he himself says, I am outsider and have no relation with you people, he will be told 'then go back wherever you think you belong'.

when Kashmir will be liberated in the Future then like in 1947 the non muslims will be send to india.
How many of Muslims in J&K really don't identify themselves as Indian is a controversial issue. I would believe Indian claim that they are only a section of Sunnis in the Kashmir valley of the J&K state. Anyway it does not matter. It did not matter in case of Karachi, Lahore and Chittagong. As you pointed out in 1947 example, there is no question of liberation shiberation. Population exchange is the only solution; otherwise Karachi, Lahore and Chittagong should have been part of India. In 1947, Punjabis, Bengalis, Sindhis, Hindi/Urdu speakers migrated on both sides in millions. Like everyone else, separatists in Kashmir can migrate, if they wish. Stop thinking you are some special kids (presuming you are a Kashmiri and not an Imposter).

There r no millions of non muslims in Kashmir Let go alone hindus.

as its their brothers in religion,social,cultural who committed one of the most brutal war crimes of all times so its obvious that there will be some kicks in their @$$ by the local population and for their support for indian operation n their support for indian army's crimes against Muslims.

Kashmir is a more then 80% Muslim population. So in a democratic way the majority ios the authority.So a minority of hindus n their so called sufferings dont contain any wait.

as india claims to be a Democratic country that too worlds biggest one So she will understand that.

But well as we aw in the video that India herself dont want the Kashmir issue to be Solved so it is As responsible for non muslim so called killings as it is for Muslims.
Don't be a drama queen ! How do you think the tibetans feel & FYI the king of J&K in 47/48 decided to join the Indian Union ! There is no way Ind will let the whole of Kashmir to be a part of Pak for obvious reasons as it'll open our northern frontier to Pak/CN so stop this nonsensical fight of yours !

No problem. I respect your feelings. Be happy in Islamabad and Lahore. But land of Kashmir belongs to India.

If you don't stay on Indian land, Indians will not harass you. I sincerely wish you a happy life in your country (Pakistan).

States in India promote their own languages. The Kashmiri separatists prefer Urdu! Anyway it is fine for me. Both Urdu and Kashmiri are Indian languages. People claiming Iranian/Uzbek ancestry need not worry about both.

Indians are not foreigners. Kashmir is our motherland. Not just that, it is a holy land. Anyone who claims Iranian/Uzbek ancestry is foreigner. If an someone illegally comes inside your home, he can not claim the room in house belongs to him just because the he stayed there for some time. Unless off course, he is part of the family. In that case, as a family member he has right over the whole house, and no one can say the room isn't his. But if he himself says, I am outsider and have no relation with you people, he will be told 'then go back wherever you think you belong'.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The was not for u it was for another person post to him in a different context n He agrees it with it.
But it seems u people have habbit to poke yr nose into others affairs like in Kashmir Valley.

So Buzz Off

Its not true.
These r the reports from indian sources and by the past track record n their authenticity has always been questioned so its safe to say that cant be true.

The video shown in the thread is from a neutral source so it can be trusted more then yr claims.

You can believe or disbelieve it but is not going to change the fact .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ds-indian-army-recruitment-rally-kashmir.html

Thousands flock to join Indian Army in Kashmir

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/202525-kashmir-youth-aspire-join-indian-army.html

The was not for u it was for another person post to him in a different context n He agrees it with it.
But it seems u people have habbit to poke yr nose into others affairs like in Kashmir Valley.

So Buzz Off
Agrees with what ? I don't mind an independent state of Kashmir that includes territories annexed by Pak/CN however Kashmir being a part of either of these entities is simply put unacceptable ! The reason is since this is the issue that has divided the region for the last ~70yrs it'd be better to have an amicable solution to this problem without compromising on our security & what you're suggesting is total B$ cause its not feasible :disagree:

there r no terrorists in kashmir there r just freedom fighters there as its their brother in religion who committed one of the most brutal war crimes of all times so its obvious that there will be some kicks in their @$$ by the local population and for their support for indian operation n their support for indian army's crimes against Muslims.

8MS9g.jpg

ViZE9.jpg

uMJr9.jpg

i0ykl.jpg

F7aSs.jpg

Tu muzzffarabad mein his bait jaa,1000 saal mein bhi akshmir nahi milega.

Don't be a drama queen ! How do you think the tibetans feel & FYI the king of J&K in 47/48 decided to join the Indian Union ! There is no way Ind will let the whole of Kashmir to be a part of Pak for obvious reasons as it'll open our northern frontier to Pak/CN so stop this nonsensical fight of yours !

LOL thats what u think.

That so called Maha raja was appointed by british n he has a non muslim in a majority muslim area which was very anti british n took part in anti british activities in 1830s n 1857. So then brits had appointed him there so that he engage them internally in atrocities. we all know the Dogra army of Jammu which was the militia of That Maha Raja. Its atrocities n its war crimes r not hidden n nor r forgotten by Kashmiris.

And with liberation of Pakistan was around the corner n the muslim majority states were joining Pak then we had also hoped same as we were tied of Maha Raja n his militia.
But we were again betrayed by Maha Raja as thought that joining Pak will end his power n joining india will not and indian on the other hand had gave him some personal gains too(only few people know that i will like to mentioned in next paragraph) then he had joined the pact with india.
thats why u saw its decision to join getting so late as Pak had came into being in 14 aug 1947 n the Maha Raja had joined late with indian union.

then after words the civil war had broken in Kashmir at Bagh District now in Azad kashmir by Sardar Qayyum against Dogra Army its actually wrong impression that the movement for liberation became armed only in 80s. Then when the freedom fighter/resistance reached Srinagar then the Maha Raja fearing for his life had signed the pact with india(that was i talking about above n they had offered him financial,property gains too). Then the indian army came and it being a professional army n the one whose officers had freshly took part in WW2 in africa not long ago were able to make situation change then the resistance called for help then the Pathans of Tribal areas who had fought with kashmiris against british in 1830s in Balakot had came to aid them as they came to their aid in the past against british. Then Hazaras (which was also part of kashmir valley once)also came to help them but still they couldnt fight the professional army.

Its was then the Elder of resistant movement Sardar Qayyum asked gov of Pak to sent Pak Army in battlefield. So it was then long after the indian army had joined the battle Pak army who had just 11000 n no ordinance factory n just one training center joined them n pushed back in indian army upto punch District when UN had came in to action and force a cease fire. Hence Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan were liberated.Then sardar qayyum had became the head of newly liberated Kashmiri People n name the area As ""Azad Kashmir"'.

Now we kashmiris have our separate ID card we dont a Pakistani ID card as we like preserve our own identity uptill the day kashmir valley will be liberated then we will merge with it.
In our Azad Kashmir no Non Kashmiri can buy land until he dont get a Azad Kashmir ID card n for that he should be Kashmiri Native.

And for it first it has to happen then it can only be a fact.

BBC links who had lost its credibility and is a NATO country so well done its really believable.

Send link is a ://news.in.msn.com. in it the letters ''I'' and "'N'' is for india just like it is PK in defence.pk. The PK represents Pakistan and IN represents india.

So keeping inview the above its no a neutral n credible source.

Third is a pure indian link.

Tu muzzffarabad mein his bait jaa,1000 saal mein bhi akshmir nahi milega.

acha g dekhty hain. and im from bagh district which is close to line of control n my relative live in baramula the forth biggest city in IOK.

bilkul g,dekhenge bilkul ki hoyega kya,jab gulf mein tel khatm hojayg toh aap logon kaa aukaat bhi dekehenge.

Back
Top Bottom