What's new

KASHMIR | The Great Game | Challenges for Pak-China-Russia

My dear sinopakfriend, you're embarrassing me now :-)

1- What is happening on the global stage?

2- How does eurasia becomes critical in the global game?

3- Why your country is pivitol in these equations?

4- What are the emerging polarities of power on the eurasian landmass?

5- Why would indian empire join the global emperial order instead of becoming a solid pillar of asian order?

6- How CPEC is a vital artefact into the grand asian architecture?

7- How does Kashmir becomes critical for both global empire and the emerging / consolidating eurasian axis?

Absolutely

Thanks for your post in my thread, but i would not like to answer this as it would derail the discussion and take us somewhere else. Please try to follow the thought process in the manner requested in my post above as it would really help not only everyone, but our own selves in structuring our thoughts on this topic properly.

Define Eurasia. Why is it lumped in one category ?

the answer to # 7 is that Kashmir is irrelevant

6. Pakistan is known supporter and sponsor of terrorism in Kashmir.

Pakistan supports the independence movement against indian state terrorism in Kashmir while people like you support indian terrorism. If we go by your crap then you also committed terrorism against the British empire once. Look in the mirror before labeling freedom fighters as terrorists.

Greatly Agree Able ........ Its not about a country left when you are a Block .........or Friends if one is attacked and the block is not helping or friends are unhelpful ...means block is not that rock solid .......while Afghanistan going down who suffered the most China Russia ,,, usa gets a chance to set its feet here ...and then China and Russia ........it was all the time on China at least ....... Forget about UNO USA baby and always does the best for usa ......... If UNO have wanted it have desolved the issue just after a year ....now its been 70 years uno their might be helping India i suppose ......... i doonoo if Afghanistan russia china and Pakistan was already a Block or not but usa became more big devel OOHH these blocks

@Sinopakfriend I assume you want my comments on the quote below.

The best and only possible outcome for Pakistan is independant Kashmir. If I was asked I would hand over AK to the UN as long as India also hands over IOK to UN. The understanding being that Kashmir would first be integrated and then become independant. The reasons are as follows.

1. The geography of Kashmir opens into Pakistan. Therefore Pakistan would end up having overwhelming influence on Kashmir. Even if the Kashmior state was difficult it would never pose a threat to Pakistan. It simply would be too small.

2. Such a independant Kashmir would very soon come under Chinese economic and geostrategic influence for the simple fact that China would offer everything to the new state. Being right next door to China would be boom for Kashmir. No other country could dislodge Chinese influence on this new state simply because of the geostrategic location and Chinese economic power.

It would be win-win for China and Pakistan. With China being a permanent member of UN security council it would make sure that the UN force does not create a situation inimical to China/Pakistan.

Dear Kaptaan,

Many thanks for your analysis Kashmir self determination is the right thing to do and will benefit everyone.

@Pakistan First started this thread to have views/analysis from Pak and Pak Friends posters on the issue of The New Great Game....and how Kashmir fits into it.

I was and certinaly am interested in your analysis of global Great Game i.e. what is happening at the global stage and how does it impact Sino-Pak and Sino-Pak-Rus Axis.

I have made a request to the posters to leave the religion aspect out as it is im my view just a smoke screen.

Regarding Kashmir I have already a considered opinion and will definetly share in due time on this thread.

I know you are quite busy but if / when you have time please do visit the first page of this thread as contexttual background.

Your structured analysis will certainly shape the discussion in the right direction.

At least I value it highly.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kind regards,

SPF

Pakistan supports the independence movement against indian state terrorism in Kashmir while people like you support indian terrorism. If we go by your crap then you also committed terrorism against the British empire once. Look in the mirror before labeling freedom fighters as terrorists.
FYI- I am not Indian.

Going by that you owe your nation to them.

Eager for your reply.

as you guys are always in denial mode so better look at this video and search for more . don't fool yourself by pointing these bullet points but look at the reality : start with kashmir first

regarding balochistan here is just one for an eye opener, can post many more lol

Even when you ask them nicely to refrain from making a comment, they refuse. This shows the psyche of a typical indian. Constantly going out of their way to spew hateful and anti-pakistani comments..gattia soch walay log

Last edited:
Even when you ask them nicely to refrain from making a comment, they refuse. This shows the psyche of a typical indian. Constantly going out of their way to spew hateful and anti-pakistani comments..gattia soch walay log

hehe, cuz you deserve this ... no matter if its US, UK or India now afghanistan and bangladesh have joined too lol

FYI- I am not Indian.

Going by that you owe your nation to them.

Eager for your reply.

You have comprehension problem. I looked at the flags you wave and replied accordingly but it's clear that you didn't believe it when I took you as an American. I was referring to the American war of Independence against the British. Most probably you are not an American and this is the reason even when somebody addresses you as an American you cannot believe it. BTW, BD owes nothing to india because already she has been turned into a satellite state of india.

You have comprehension problem. I looked at the flags you wave and replied accordingly but it's clear that you didn't believe it when I took you as an American. I was referring to the American war of Independence against the British. Most probably you are not an American and this is the reason even when somebody addresses you as an American you cannot believe it. BTW, BD owes nothing to india because already she has been turned into a satellite state of india.

Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives cannot pick fights with India. they have to work with India to improve their well being

Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives cannot pick fights with India. they have to work with India to improve their well being

It's not picking a fight, it's exercising sovereign rights. Satellite states do not have sovereignty so there's no question of resisting hegemony or exercising sovereign rights.

So,

1) WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE GLOBAL STAGE?

My knowledge of the developments taking place at the global stage is limited but I'll try to best to share whatever I am aware of, in a structured manner:

a) ECONOMICALLY - Petrodollar, Federal Reserve, Gold, China and Russia

At the end of the day, it's almost always about wealth, so as they say, follow the money.

The US economy is burdened with trillions of dollars of debt which is owed to the Feds (Federal Reserve). Since quite sometime now, the US economy had passed the point where it was possible to payback what it owed to the Feds. The only thing keeping things afloat is the demand that exists globally for the dollar (the petrodollar). Till now, anything or anyone which has come in the way of effecting this artificially created demand has met a tragic end. However, if one studies what China and Russia have been doing since the last decade, s/he will observe that not only have they been diversifying their forex reserves by divesting in the dollar and moving towards precious metals, especially gold, but they have gradually formed alliances in which trading w/could be possible based on other currencies and/or even gold. The acceptance of Yuan as a world reserve currency last years by IMF was another major step in the direction of further weakening the dollar's future. China, at the moment holds, a significant amount of US debt and also has the ability to bring the dollar down crashing globally, if it so wills. However, China has been smart and knows very well that any such abrupt move could jeopardise everything including it's own economic goals. Hence, it has been gradually building up it's gold reserves and diversifying. Similar is the case with Russia.

Furthermore, several major countries have begun asking US Federal Reserve - the custodian of a major chunk of global gold bullion, for return of their gold. Central banks of foreign countries since 2012, have been withdrawing their gold reserves from the US Federal Reserve.A massive repatriation of gold began back in the beginning of 2014. During 2015 period, a total of 250 tons of physical gold have been withdrawn from the Federal Reserve. The gold reserves in the depository dropped to 5,950 tons, a record low for the last 20 years. Last time, a similar situation occurred ahead of the 2008 financial crisis, and foreign central banks withdrew nearly 400 tons of gold. Taking into account that the current withdrawal has lasted since 2014 and 2015 saw a new crisis, history is repeating itself, The first major attempts by foreign countries to return their gold reserves first began in 2012. At the time, Germany made attempts to withdraw its gold, but was denied examination and received only a small portion of the planned 700 tons.

Turkey is another country, economy of which should be studied and how it was able to payback it's WB/IMF loans and now in a very strong economic/financial position.

Alliances such as BRICS and SCO among others, all point towards shifting of centre of financial power, from the west, towards the east - Eurasia.

After studying the recent developments on the economic/financial policies front in several of the above-mentioned eurasian countries, one can sense that they are preparing for the collapse of US dollar and preparing fast for the advent of a new financial world order. Once the global confidence in Dollar shakes, there'll be a domino effect and currencies of all of Americas and Europe, will take a devastating hit.

b) MILITARILY

Around a decade ago, the US along with it's NATO allies, enjoyed an unmatched position in terms of military might in the whole world. However, looking at the recent moves that many of the upcoming, developing and some developed countries have taken, strategically, it seems that we are looking at an alignment of strategic interests taking place in the east among countries which include, but are not limited to, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, China and Russia. Together this group represents three of the eight/nine countries in the world which possess nuclear weapons. The first three in the group, vis-a-vis, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan, have all either well developed strategic alliance with China and/or Russia OR are taking visible steps towards that direction.

I would now like to invite other members, including @Sinopakfriend to further elaborate or add to the above or even critically analyse what I've written above.

So,

1) WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE GLOBAL STAGE?

My knowledge of the developments taking place at the global stage is limited but I'll try to best to share whatever I am aware of, in a structured manner:

a) ECONOMICALLY - Petrodollar, Federal Reserve, Gold, China and Russia

At the end of the day, it's almost always about wealth, so as they say, follow the money.

The US economy is burdened with trillions of dollars of debt which is owed to the Feds (Federal Reserve). Since quite sometime now, the US economy had passed the point where it was possible to payback what it owed to the Feds. The only thing keeping things afloat is the demand that exists globally for the dollar (the petrodollar). Till now, anything or anyone which has come in the way of effecting this artificially created demand has met a tragic end. However, if one studies what China and Russia have been doing since the last decade, s/he will observe that not only have they been diversifying their forex reserves by divesting in the dollar and moving towards precious metals, especially gold, but they have gradually formed alliances in which trading w/could be possible based on other currencies and/or even gold. The acceptance of Yuan as a world reserve currency last years by IMF was another major step in the direction of further weakening the dollar's future. China, at the moment holds, a significant amount of US debt and also has the ability to bring the dollar down crashing globally, if it so wills. However, China has been smart and knows very well that any such abrupt move could jeopardise everything including it's own economic goals. Hence, it has been gradually building up it's gold reserves and diversifying. Similar is the case with Russia.

Furthermore, several major countries have begun asking US Federal Reserve - the custodian of a major chunk of global gold bullion, for return of their gold. Central banks of foreign countries since 2012, have been withdrawing their gold reserves from the US Federal Reserve.A massive repatriation of gold began back in the beginning of 2014. During 2015 period, a total of 250 tons of physical gold have been withdrawn from the Federal Reserve. The gold reserves in the depository dropped to 5,950 tons, a record low for the last 20 years. Last time, a similar situation occurred ahead of the 2008 financial crisis, and foreign central banks withdrew nearly 400 tons of gold. Taking into account that the current withdrawal has lasted since 2014 and 2015 saw a new crisis, history is repeating itself, The first major attempts by foreign countries to return their gold reserves first began in 2012. At the time, Germany made attempts to withdraw its gold, but was denied examination and received only a small portion of the planned 700 tons.

Turkey is another country, economy of which should be studied and how it was able to payback it's WB/IMF loans and now in a very strong economic/financial position.

Alliances such as BRICS and SCO among others, all point towards shifting of centre of financial power, from the west, towards the east - Eurasia.

After studying the recent developments on the economic/financial policies front in several of the above-mentioned eurasian countries, one can sense that they are preparing for the collapse of US dollar and preparing fast for the advent of a new financial world order. Once the global confidence in Dollar shakes, there'll be a domino effect and currencies of all of Americas and Europe, will take a devastating hit.

b) MILITARILY

Around a decade ago, the US along with it's NATO allies, enjoyed an unmatched position in terms of military might in the whole world. However, looking at the recent moves that many of the upcoming, developing and some developed countries have taken, strategically, it seems that we are looking at an alignment of strategic interests taking place in the east among countries which include, but are not limited to, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, China and Russia. Together this group represents three of the eight/nine countries in the world which possess nuclear weapons. The first three in the group, vis-a-vis, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan, have all either well developed strategic alliance with China and/or Russia OR are taking visible steps towards that direction.

I would now like to invite other members, including @Sinopakfriend to further elaborate or add to the above or even critically analyse what I've written above.

Young lady, my dear sister,

Firstly, am delighted to see your diligence in discerning. Great start but let us dive deep beyond the surface reality. We all know about this petrodollar business and recycing of those arab dollars by mega defence deals with weapons which are sometimes dud. but its what it is.

Debt.

Global GDP was about 70 plus Trillions in 2014 or so. But global debt was 80+ trillion. So every man woman and born / unborn child is in debt. Unpayable debt. You see.

So there great unconcious awarness about this wrong. The global empire is the owner of this debt. All the wealth is just illusion... especially in the developed world the back breaking taxes which are only growing.

The free money priniting by the G7 i.e Japan, EU and the Feds have created an illusion of growth in the stock markets which has nothing to do with real economic growth. The colapse in the property prices is just begining. The rise in people on welfare in the developed world is also an indication of things to come. Combined with population decline in EU and Japan... things are getting uneasy. When you factor in the rebirth of China and other emergin economies like your good country.. the transfer of real weath is heading East for more than a decade now.

Regarding BRICS... well it is just a show now. The empire created a civil coup in Brazil and oligarchs are back in power and with that the independence of Brazil which started with pres. Lula.

South Africa was added later just to include a africa country for political purpose. Economy wise now the inflaction is eating it inside out.

Congress was half in BRICS boat and half in the global empires... wanted to be everyones friend and take the benefits... but the modi regime killed the pretence and went overboard to please the empire. Just look at his body language when he is with the americans.

So for all practical purposes there is only R&C block i.e. Rus and China. They will keep going with the charade for a while but I expecct the BRICS to transform around semi independent emerging economies... say.. an E20 as a parallel world with G20.

A house needs doors... a fort needs gates.. Eurasian Fort has only a few Gates... some more inclined to euarasian equations than the other... your great country is such solid gate. CPEC is the gateway...

What is happening on the world stage is ending of an age of global empirial power structure and instituions in created post WW2. 550 years of absolute rule power is being gently tranformed into a multilateral equation.

What China and Russia want is no war but a gentle, sublte and smooth transition. None of the two want to replace the west or wants its collapse rather they are trying to make the west become normal states. So world of hegemony is slowly ending. But the hegemon and its side kicks will do every thing in their power to keep the global power architecture as it is for obvious reasons...

Yet the E20 would like to have new rules of the game that are fair to them as well. By printing money and exporting inflation the west can keep its hold on the world without having active colonies.

So the game is to make conflict or major war impossible between the hegemon and the two great powers.
Now is the game of proxies.. no direct conflict.

Just look at your own area. The indian proxies have killed and maimed how many in your beautiful country?
Yet Pak strategy of making actual war almost impossible has kept the indian oppressive empire at bay.

This brings us to your relationship with your arabs...since they are locked into petrodollar system all their socalled wealth is where? I mean just forget about exagggerated buildings and so called luxury real estate in GCC.

With less than 100 billion you can have all those buildings in your lands and some more.

Who owns this global debt, is the true power.. the true global empire.

So this system needs to become a bit bearable...for the rest of humanity. Just look at your own country. 200 million or so are debt slaves with artifical low currency and engineered inflaction for what? 60 odd billion dollars... Fair?

A new financial order based on a new financial system is the hightest need of human development if we indeed want to change the human condition. This can only happend when issue of credit is more fair and also benefits E20 countries.

Over to you for critique.

Good going!

So before in go into details of all the questions you have put in , let me ask you something simple ...
We all know USA had a ban on MODI to travel to USA before he was elected as PM of india.

The question is WHY , US gov removed it. were they wrong when they put it in place for MODI OR becoming indian PM changed his all the wrong doing before..

So USA do not stand what it claims to be the case and what about we do not talk(negotitate) or trade with terrorist logic?

No need for long discussion, just tell when USA was wrong, BAN on Modi to Removing the BAN ..
Please provide me with the resolution in senate. Also, I don't think he even applied for one now or ever. With all the grace in the world, he only comes on state visit. That is exempted from visa application.

I knew this that you are not going to answer any of my arguments but start a counter one. Yes, US is bad now does Pakistan need aid or not.

The failed stats of the world will be fail on this stage too.

@Mysticbuddy : Good responses mate...but there are some things about Baluchistan that you don't know...you might need a Kashmir vs Baluchistan thread but I will mention a few things below (I have mentioned some in the past)

I. Kashmir:-
1. Majority wants Freedom.
2. Violent Protests: Shooting of Pellet Bullets at protesters, hundreds dead, wounded and blinded including children
3. Freedom parties are terrorists by definition (not allowed in politics)
4. Thousands killed, missing, injured, raped without impunity by Indian security forces. Not even one person punished.
5. Best known for natural scenery.
6. Mostly green.

II. Baluchistan:-
1. Minority wants Freedom.
2. Minimum Protests: No one dies
3. Freedom parties have their own legal political parties and occupy less than 5% of seats in Baluchistan Parliament
4. Only a few people targeted with collaborative evidence.
5. Best known for natural resources.
6. Mostly dry and arid.

So my friend I am basically tired of seeing the Baluchistan Trump Card used by many...Hope you understand...
I like a sane reply and your comment is very helpful.

I don't agree with some facts that are mentioned next to it.

I. Kashmir:-
1. Majority wants Freedom.

No survey so I can't dispute that

2. Violent Protests: Shooting of Pellet Bullets at protesters, hundreds dead, wounded and blinded including children

As I have recently read, protest are happening only in a smaller area/town called valley. Most of the sate that includes Jammu as well is regular.

3. Freedom parties are terrorists by definition (not allowed in politics)

Incorrect since they don't choose to participate. I am jealous of Indians for their democracy. I researched this a lot. They called separatists. Other parties including the current government is formed by the locals only.

4. Thousands killed, missing, injured, raped without impunity by Indian security forces. Not even one person punished.
Yes this is true. But your numbers are way off. Even one is shameful but it's not as widespread as you suggest.

5. Best known for natural scenery.
6. Mostly green.

II. Baluchistan:-
1. Minority wants Freedom.
Can't comment.. need to research.

2. Minimum Protests: No one dies

Not true. Since I have heard of mass graves and widespread execution. Just like ISIS. I know their main leader was killer at the age of 80.

3. Freedom parties have their own legal political parties and occupy less than 5% of seats in Baluchistan Parliament
I don't know about the same.
4. Only a few people targeted with collaborative evidence.

Evidence one are not sent in mass graves.
5. Best known for natural resources.
6. Mostly dry and arid.

I believe that both India and Pakistan have issues but accepting them is the first step to resolution both the countries are in denial.

What the hell!!! Are you talking about a war more than 200 years ago between two countries or one country and it's colonies As you interpret. I cannot have any more nonsense. I might have European roots myself. Most likely, then I am a terrorist??F-off mate

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom