What's new

KASHMIR | The Great Game | Challenges for Pak-China-Russia

Pakistan First

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just like that, within a matter of two months, KASHMIR is in front of the whole world, being covered by world media and being discussed widely.

Isn't it surprising that simultaneously, right out of the blue, almost all the anti-state leftist pseudo-journos and pseudo-intellectuals of Pakistan, including the likes of Asma Jahangir, Najam Sethi, etc etc, have had a sudden change of heart and all these have also vocally started speaking up in support of Kashmiris.

I've been watching and listening/reading to what exactly have they been saying/writing recently. The thing common in what all of these are saying is, "Kashmiris want freedom, Kashmir should be freed, They of course, don't want to join either India or Pakistan, They want "independence"........."

While all others here in Pakistan are emphasising that Kashmiris have raised the Pakistani Flag and raising Pakistani slogans, these pseudos, while showing that they are pro-Kashmir and (suddenly) against human rights violations by Indians in Kashmir, are repeatedly promoting the idea of complete independence for Kashmiris. One of them (can't remember his name), even went as far as suggesting a UN peace-keeping force in Kashmir which will not include any Pakistani, Indian or other regional personnel.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and don't want to sound like one, but something doesn't fit. Woh kehtay hain na..... hazam nahi horaha (and keep your ENO and hajmolas to yourself).

My question to all NON-INDIAN members here at PDF is:

What are your views on presence of such a UN peace-keeping force in Kashmir and it's impact on Pakistan, China and Russia's security ?

(Indian members are humbly requested to please refrain from posting comments on this thread. Thanks in advance).

Last edited:
Such a force will remain in the fantasy domain as India won't allow it.

On the other hand a major boost for India as recent Russian govt statement on Uri reffered to Kashmir as an Indian state.

Just like that, within a matter of two months, KASHMIR is in front of the whole world, being covered by world media and being discussed widely.

Isn't it surprising that simultaneously, right out of the blue, almost all the anti-state leftist pseudo-journos and pseudo-intellectuals of Pakistan, including the likes of Asma Jahangir, Najam Sethi, etc etc, have had a sudden change of heart and all these have also vocally started speaking up in support of Kashmiris.

I've been watching and listening/reading to what exactly have they been saying/writing recently. The thing common in what all of these are saying is, "Kashmiris want freedom, Kashmir should be freed, They of course, don't want to join either India or Pakistan, They want "independence"........."

While all others here in Pakistan are emphasising that Kashmiris have raised the Pakistani Flag and raising Pakistani slogans, these pseudos, while showing that they are pro-Kashmir and (suddenly) against human rights violations by Indians in Kashmir, are repeatedly promoting the idea of complete independence for Kashmiris. One of them (can't remember his name), even went as far as suggesting a UN peace-keeping force in Kashmir which will not include any Pakistani, Indian or other regional personnel.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and don't want to sound like one, but something doesn't fit. Woh kehtay hain na..... hazam nahi horaha (and keep your ENO and hajmolas to yourself).

My question to all PAKISTANI (only) members here at PDF is:

What are your views on presence of such a UN peace-keeping force in Kashmir and it's impact on Pakistan, China and Russia's security ?

(Indian members are humbly requested to please refrain from posting comments on this thread. Thanks in advance).

My Pak Brother,

Am I allowed? Otherwise, no worries will educate myself by Pak posters' views.

Compliments! Once again you started a very relevant thread... I begin to suspect you have nascent genius of perception.

And once again, sadly, the mod is coming to destroy this constructive thread as well... PDF is indeed a very tolerant forum.

Keep going!

We dont allow UN observers ; OIC observers and Amnesty International

what makes you think that we will ALLOW UN soldiers on our territory

My Pak Brother,

Compliments! Once again you started a very relevant thread... I begin to suspect you have nascent genius of perception.

And once again, sadly, the mod is coming to destroy this constructive thread as well... PDF is indeed a very tolerant forum.

Keep going!

By all means, please do. I'm absolutely sure the OP intended Indian members to stay away as she has stated at the end of her post.

My Pak Brother,

Keep going!
PLEASE DO. Would really like to read your views on this.

I have edited my post above. Intention was to request just Indian members to refrain from posting here.

PLEASE DO. Would really like to read your views on this.

I have edited my post above. Intention was to request just Indian members to refrain from posting here.

Firstly, my appologies young lady, our valiant and brilliant young sister. I did not know that you were a young lady. Please, do forgive my sad mistake.

Hopefully, all Pak girls and daughters are like you. Your great country is entering a stage of rebirth and self definitions... without the women nothing will be achieved. Bless you and keep doing outstanding things.

Regarding the very insightful topic...

First and far most... never trust those who have a track recored of anti national behaviour. Period.

Fifth coulmnists are the most potent emperial tools.

In order to formulate a better understand we need to first establish context. When we have such contextual framework the discussion and ideas are more structured and thought processes have more fluidity.

So the context:

1- What is happening on the global stage?

2- How does eurasia becomes critical in the global game?

3- Why your country is pivitol in these equations?

4- What are the emerging polarities of power on the eurasian landmass?

5- Why would indian empire join the global emperial order instead of becoming a solid pillar of asian order?

6- How CPEC is a vital artefact into the grand asian architecture?

7- How does Kashmir becomes critical for both global empire and the emerging / consolidating eurasian axis?

Regarding your internal political dynamics.... there is no national consensus yet on the direction or approach Pak must take regarding Kashmir. Sorry, for being rude in this regard.

The sad truth is that Kashmiris are in the new and more forceful uprising on their own and your gov was surprised by this development. They might have put this under the rug and moved on appeasing the modi regime....

But the continous murders, rape and oppression is engulfing Pak as much as indian empire.

That Kashmiris will choose Pak is forgone conclusion. Hence, the extreme indian manuvers and oppresion.

Over to you young sister. Under your leadership this thread might prove educational to us all. Keep the RSSers on tight leash please.

All the best!

Firstly, my appologies young lady, our valiant and brilliant young sister. I did not know that you were a young lady. Please, do forgive my sad mistake.

Hopefully, all Pak girls and daughters are like you. Your great country is entering a stage of rebirth and self definitions... without the women nothing will be achieved. Bless you and keep doing outstanding things.

Regarding the very insightful topic...

First and far most... never trust those who have a track recored of anti national behaviour. Period.

Fifth coulmnists are the most potent emperial tools.

In order to formulate a better understand we need to first establish context. When we have such contextual framework the discussion and ideas are more structured and thought processes have more fluidity.

So the context:

1- What is happening on the global stage?

2- How does eurasia becomes critical in the global game?

3- Why your country is pivitol in these equations?

4- What are the emerging polarities of power on the eurasian landmass?

5- Why would indian empire join the global emperial order instead of becoming a solid pillar of asian order?

6- How CPEC is a vital artefact into the grand asian architecture?

7- How does Kashmir becomes critical for both global empire and the emerging / consolidating eurasian axis?

Regarding your internal political dynamics.... there is no national consensus yet on the direction or approach Pak must take regarding Kashmir. Sorry, for being rude in this regard.

The sad truth is that Kashmiris are in the new and more forceful uprising on their own and your gov was surprised by this development. They might have put this under the rug and moved on appeasing the modi regime....

But the continous murders, rape and oppression is engulfing Pak as much as indian empire.

That Kashmiris will choose Pak is forgone conclusion. Hence, the extreme indian manuvers and oppresion.

Over to you young sister. Under your leadership this thread might prove educational to us all. Keep the RSSers on tight leash please.

All the best!

Thanks @Sinopakfriend for the kind and motivating words and the words of wisdom which will help structure the discussion that will henceforth follow, in a methodical and contextualised manner.

This is an important discussion and I will share my views in a little while after having given each point highlighted in your post above, due thought and study.

Meanwhile, other non-indian members are also requested to share their views, preferably in the manner and context, highlighted in brother sinopakfriend's post above.

@Sinopakfriend
I am delighted to see honourable members such as yourself taking out precious time and sharing enlightening and invaluable thoughts with us here on PDF. My God Almightly bless you and may you be in everlasting peace and happiness. Amen.

Thanks @Sinopakfriend for the kind and motivating words and the words of wisdom which will help structure the discussion that will henceforth follow, in a methodical and contextualised manner.

This is an important discussion and I will share my views in a little while after having given each point highlighted in your post above, due thought and study.

Meanwhile, other non-indian members are also requested to share their views, preferably in the manner and context, highlighted in brother sinopakfriend's post above.

@Sinopakfriend
I am delighted to see honourable members such as yourself taking out precious time and sharing enlightening and invaluable thoughts with us here on PDF. My God Almightly bless you and may you be in everlasting peace and happiness. Amen.

Onwards we move then, young sister.

You are the leader and facilitator of this discussion...guide as you wish in order of pirority you choose to benefit outcome.

It is time for Pak to write the History of the Future as China is writing the History of the Future.

Let the Great Rebirth of Pak Begin!!!!

My simple Question to @Pakistan First

Can you please let me know where UN or its peace security force ever delivered where Muslims needs it ?

UN and its peace security always failed to deliver... Kashmir, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, every where...

My question to all NON-INDIAN members here at PDF is:

It will be a even bigger mess to call the UN troops.

1. Kashmir is not a dispute recognized by UN then why would it pay for it.

2. It was never a proclaimed solution by UN.

3. Pakistan has signed accord with India to settle the same.

4. By for the most important is that India and Pakistan are the biggest donars of the UN peace keeping force that will led to issues in commanding offices and chain of command.

5. Pakistan has never stuck to one position and/or solution.

6. Pakistan is known supporter and sponsor of terrorism in Kashmir.

I can give you five more but this should give you the picture.

Onwards we move then, young sister.

You are the leader and facilitator of this discussion...guide as you wish in order of pirority you choose to benefit outcome.

It is time for Pak to write the History of the Future as China is writing the History of the Future.

Let the Great Rebirth of Pak Begin!!!!
The rebirth requires the destruction first so was this meaning inbuilt?

I am of the opinion that US would want an independent Kashmir to have it as a proxy against China (as acknowledged by an ISI agent on Geo's Jirga Program which claimed that ISI foiled CIA's attempt to promote Independent Kashmir movement). As for as Pakistan's stance on Kashmir, I humbly posit the argument that Pakistan is using it as a pressure tactic to stop India from destabilizing Pakistan. Its Pakistan saying to India that we have influence in Kashmir and we can use it to destabilize you. I can never see India giving up Kashmir, the best that could happen is what Manmohan was trying to achieve ie. "make LOC irrelevant".

-- From dawn dawn/news/1080811
Musharraf spoke in similar terms to Geo on Oct 23, 2006: “We need to find a via media between these two positions which would mean self-governance (for both parts of Kashmir) with a joint management system at the top for both sides of the LoC and you make the LoC irrelevant.”

4. By for the most important is that India and Pakistan are the biggest donars of the UN peace keeping force that will led to issues in commanding offices and chain of command.

It was a humble request from OP to Indian posters to save their energy for other threads. That request includes other nationalities of Indian origin. Am I right @Pakistan First?

WRONG : PLEASE GO AND READ AGAIN.. ITS A DISPUTED AREA

WRONG : PAKISTAN ALWAYS SAID MORAL SUPPORT TO KASHMIR AND LET THEM DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT

WRONG : THERE IS A THING CALLED FREEDOM FIGHTING , THAT IS WHATS GOING ON IN KASHMIR

Find my Answers in RED, i have just given answers where correction needed and other point are so wrong, they dont even qualify to get a response....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom