What's new

Kashmir shuts on Manmohan's visit

Kashmirs already have the freedom they need in Pakistan & its coming for a Kashmiri himself.

hahahha Lets C bro .... More then 60 years have been Passed and we r w8ng what a Mighty Pakistan Can do ???

yeah , sitting in america:lol:

spreading awareness about it.
convincing people that india is a tyrant that is occupying people ect.
i do my little part.

hahahha Lets C bro .... More then 60 years have been Passed and we r w8ng what a Mighty Pakistan Can do ???

nothing at the moment besides just standing with the people against a tyrant country.
we will support them till we die.

i do my little part.

It is sad to see you effort going waste .... :lol:

How did you get the opinion of Indian Kashmiris?

by talking to them right here in america.
listening to their interviews.
you do know this is 2013 right?
if so then why act like your head is up ur ***?

nothing at the moment besides just standing with the people against a tyrant country.

hmmm Keep Standing that Doesn't effect us .... Neither any other Country of World if We Exclude China

It is sad to see you effort going waste .... :lol:

oh well. there is only so much i can do.
the real players are in pakistan who i respect and salute for their efforts, my fellow countrymen, my brothers.

i do my little part.

Where did all this passion go when you were commiting genocide on Bangladeshis? Its still not to late to be as passionate about balochistan.

Focus on your own country;s problems and we will focus on ours. If you insist on sticking your nose into our kashmirs internal affairs, I am afraid we will have to do the same with you...

Well do u really think, independence can be achieved in few years, if so than ur wrong..But Kashmirs are on the course & sooner or later We will win our FREEDOM

yr kabhi Kashmir aya k bhi dekh lo .... ??

ki bs U.S.A Se Support karoge ??

like you guys are wrong when it Come To Bangladesh , Balochistan, etc ??

we not wrong on balochistan or bangladesh. they joined us willingly.
and in bangladesh there is still people there who consider themselves pakistanis but sadly our pathetic government wont let them come here.

and in balochistan you know very well that it is a samll minority that actually want freedom. ask balochi members here yourself they will tell you.
can you find me a kashmiri muslim defending indias occupation?
besides politicians

Well do u really think, independence can be achieved in few years, if so than ur wrong..But Kashmirs are on the course & sooner or later We will win our FREEDOM

Y should i Think it take us 100 year to attain Freedom from British ...... you have approx 35 year more to try Restore the Freedom as you say ???

Meanwhile it doesn't take that much year for us to make a Bangladesh ?

A peaceful Kashmir Struggle is proving to be more dangerous to India than an armed one. Diplomatically its getting on Indian Nerves.

Yestreday j!hadi killed security personal , Is it peace for J!hadis... Bloody Pigs..

There are nutjobs everywhere. Even in other states of India there are people who want their states to be independent. What matters is what majority think, and majority of Kashmiris want to be with India.

Back
Top Bottom