What's new

Kashmir shuts on Manmohan's visit

Who doesn't want to stay in India then can go to hell. We don't need them.

Its just a matter of time, it may not happen in next month, next decade or next few decades. But you can't stop the inevitable.

If dreams were horses..........................

A peaceful Kashmir Struggle is proving to be more dangerous to India than an armed one. Diplomatically its getting on Indian Nerves.

Even we love the idea of 'peaceful struggle'. Then you will find out the Kashmiris who are Indians and fearful of terrorist backslash which happened to poor pandits will come out in mainstream and demonstrate themselves.

Its just a matter of time, it may not happen in next month, next decade or next few decades. But you can't stop the inevitable.

There is nothing gonna happen.

The political struggle for independence from India will only grow stronger with every passing decade. It's not just a piece of land you can control, it's peoples homes.

The most worrying thing for Indians is that they want to become a part of Pakistan, I have a lot of love for Kashmiris, they understand the importance of a political union to remain free and strong.

Shutdown all the shops you want, or better yet move your shops to pakiland. Aint an inch of Indian kashmir territory going away from india :P

well then indian soldiers will keep getting slaughtered like pigs, becuase if the kashmiris didnt give up by now then they aint ever.

who cares we fully control the land.

dont matter rule by tyrants can only last so long. the people will get their way inshallah.
power to the people
power to the kashmiris:pakistan:

Land din't shut the people shut.
We want the land and the people who are not with us can go to hell.

What kind of logic this is :lol:
seems like they are not leaving, even after 60 years.

Good decision by Kashmiris..

What will they do watching a silent, weak and clueless PM?

Heck if MMS landed here in Sikkim, we'd all fall asleep out of boredom.

The separatists can cry all they want.

The offer doesn't change:

You're free to leave to whichever nation you want but the land stays with us.

lol the only people that will leave kashmir is the indians.
and you know that aswell, you tyrants cant rule over these people against their will forever.
there is going to come a time that pakistan will get a leader with balls and he will liberate kashmir.

I would give balochistan higher odds personally for making a new country, but I guess we can wait and see...
With Mushi pitched for trial in bugti's murder and government handed over to nationalists, a considerable progress has been made.

well then indian soldiers will keep getting slaughtered like pigs, becuase if the kashmiris didnt give up by now then they aint ever.

dont matter rule by tyrants can only last so long. the people will get their way inshallah.
power to the people
power to the kashmiris:pakistan:

I have noticed in this forum that only muslims talk of slaughtering people with happiness, I dont know why your religion teaches you to be so violent and inhuman :what:

You guys should try following a new religion to get more humanity and less bloodlust in your thinking...

People in the valley who have problem with India can go to Pakistan.

Hundreds of thousands of Pakistani Soldiers are in FATA but large areas are still in Taliban control.

Hundreds of thousands of Pakistani Soldiers are in FATA but large areas are still in Taliban control.
fata has ten times as much people. and its not the people that are against us, its the terrorists unlike in IOK where the people and the freedom fighters are against you.
and its not hundreds of thousands of soldiers.
dont forget we only got around 600,000 brave warriors on duty.

Land din't shut the people shut.
We want the land and the people who are not with us can go to hell.

the land belong to the people.
this is the kind of mentality that fu cked you guys up ur *****.
do you see any trouble in azad kashmir? they get to be their own little country within pakistan and do their own thing.

That son-of -a-gun SAS Gilani needs to be put in the cooler sooner than later. It is he, and his corporation of rich separatist dummies who are getting richer by the day from funds being received from across, who is creating all this bl00dy nonsense out here in Kashmir. Why is the government providing this bozo security? He and his ilk should be shot to hell!

We need to take lessons from the ISI who dispatch such yahoos to their maker above, in quick time. :sniper:

pakistan doesnt have funds to make people richer. we dont buy fighters like you people do in balochistan.
the people are just with us naturally.

Dear me, you guys really have very short memories. The armed movement started in 1989. The freedom movement's history starts from the very beginning (1947)

dumb indians lol

I have noticed in this forum that only muslims talk of slaughtering people with happiness, I dont know why your religion teaches you to be so violent and inhuman :what:

You guys should try following a new religion to get more humanity and less bloodlust in your thinking...

And this mentality is the reason why Kashmiris don't want to be a part of you.

How can any self respecting person allow himself/herself to be ruled by such racists and hateful people.

The only reason you are still holding onto Kashmir is you don't want Pakistan to get one over you, that is the only reason.

Back
Top Bottom