What's new

Kashmir shuts on Manmohan's visit

Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. Pakistani citizens living in indian occupied Kashmir hate indian oppressive and hegemonic government and security forces, is this too difficult for banyia mind to understand?

Kisna bola tha yeh? :chilli:
Kashmir tera baap ka jaaghidar tori na hai :coffee:

Read up all the surveys done by neutral organisations in Kashmir. Read the pie charts and maps.

But for that you will have to go to school ( not madrassa) .

Who said Kashmir is part of India? :chilli:

Check my signature munnay :coffee:
Do chaar flag aur laga lo. Dil ko behelane ke kam ayengee.. papaji sapnoo pe tax na koi.

Kisna bola tha yeh? :chilli:
Kashmir tera baap ka jaaghidar tori na hai :coffee:

There are 15 students from Kashmir who study in my class on a free scholarship at least according to them its so. And maintain the conversation civil you don't have to bring my father in to the conversation.

Not really majority of people now in Kashmir want Independence i.e. neither India nor Pakistan. Again a debatable topic.

Only the hardline non-Shiite muslims of the valley want 'independence' dude.

Check out the number of other normal Kashmiris who join the national army in droves and with pride. What about the KPs? They have no problems.

So why should we allow a part of our country to go in the hands of those who have already separated a piece of our country in the name of religious distinction? We cannot part more land in the name of an alien religion that was allowed in our country to flourish when the original inhabitants have no problems.

Those who want to leave can get the hell out of J&K to whichever 'heaven' they want. Why should we give them our land?

We all know that the LOC will be the permanent border between India and Pakistan so why make a fuss about it.

Under a hard-nosed, pragmatist and decisive regime in the Centre, LOC will just be a negotiating point. Let's not forget we are claiming what is rightfully Indian.

Kashmir has become a very complicated issue with time. Both India and Pakistan should consider Gen Musharraf solution of integrating the region economically which is the only viable solution to both the nations.

It has become a complicated situation because liberal, sickular idiots ruled the country so far.

If it had been a decisive government, we would have easily negotiated this way back in 71.

Alas! today J&K has become a complicated mess due to suicidal, self-repressive gandhian mindset of Indian polity.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom