What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
So what we do it openly you guys do it secretly ;) hope you didnt forget that you provided links about gays in Pakistan's city in another thread..its natural that some guys have another "preferences' but it doesnt make them less human..why making fun of them

well listen to me seiko, I am not stopping you or your fellow Indians to stop doing things BTW i am no one to stop you, I just gave an advice(you have all the right to call me stupid), i hope its not hurting, No doubt India has got very high number of AIDS patient

where in this world there are no gays & lesbos, I stand by my words

BTW 'making fun' ehh come on, your not a kid ,right

Last edited:
So what we do it openly ..you guys do it secretly ;) hope you didnt forget that you provided links about gays in Pakistan's city in another thread..its natural that some guys have another "preferences' but it doesnt make them less human..why making fun of them? in the near future every country has to accept the reality that gays are very well around us..the sooner the better..

Buddy, no one is making fun of them as long as they contain themselves to their environment. It is just so unnatural, i mean if you found a cow on a cow, would you still consider it sacred. No offence. !

@sonofakila: yah man.... they are fag@@ts. He's trying to say most of them are gay. oh, and ... what professionals?

hey listen that could be solution to IA growing frustration
India just passed 'gay laws'
make your IA gay, they are already using 'semi rigid rods', so its going to help 'em :disagree:

dosent matter what Freekin is but the way you are SECONDING it certainly shows your affiliation with 'semi rigid' Rod

Thats good if you want more let us know..

:rofl: good one emo

Buddy, no one is making fun of them as long as they contain themselves to their environment. It is just so unnatural, i mean if you found a cow on a cow, would you still consider it sacred. No offence. !

No I wont because i am a Christian :tongue:.Yes i know its unnatural but still we have to accept the reality yaar..gays are among us and there number is increasing..

Any way back to the topics is this kind of disease common among Pakistani soldiers too?what are the measure they are taken?any experts can comment on it?

I don't know what is more amusing, the article itself, or emo trying to insult and totally failing at it.

Any way back to the topics is this kind of disease common among Pakistani soldiers too?what are the measure they are taken?any experts can comment on it?

Anyone with a high pressure job can suffer erectile dysfunction. It's more common than you think.

Thats why people like me smoke err "organic herbs" and live a chilled out life. :lol:

I don't know what is more amusing, the article itself, or emo trying to insult and totally failing at it.

failing, I don't think so, the fact you have mentioned my name in your post plus Seiko's post & that other Indian trying to hide his embarrassment by using faces proves i haven't failed hahaha

@sonofakila: yah man.... they are fag@@ts. He's trying to say most of them are gay. oh, and ... what professionals?

Indeed you would know about one kind and at the same time totally oblivious to the Professionals. No surprises there.:azn:

well listen to me seiko, I am not stopping you or your fellow Indians to stop doing things BTW i am no one to stop you, I just gave an advice(you have all the right to call me stupid), i hope its not hurting, No doubt India has got very high number of AIDS patient

where in this world there are no gays & lesbos, I stand by my words

BTW 'making fun' ehh come on, your not a kid ,right

That was a good advice about making them gay..but as you know its not up to government to make people gays..The government just supported gay people.. :) and also what you meant by you are not stopping me from doing things?? :eek: if you think i am gay then sorry I am not ..I just supports the gay people's cause.I think they were treated as some leeches mainly in South Asia :frown:

failing, I don't think so, the fact you have mentioned my name in your post plus Seiko's post & that other Indian trying to hide his embarrassment by using faces proves i haven't failed hahaha

Yes, i singled you out. Does that make you feel special?

I was genuinely amused by your attempts. Carry on.

My post was to show my support to gay people..people tend to drag them in to discussions to make fun of other people..I oppose it strongly :taz:

That was a good advice about making them gay..but as you know its not up to government to make people gays..The government just supported gay people.. :) and also what you meant by you are not stopping me from doing things?? :eek: if you think i am gay then sorry I am not ..I just supports the gay people's cause.I think they were treated as some leeches mainly in South Asia :frown:

i told you can call me stupid...

now here you support GAY CAUSE , whats the gay cause????

& yeah your country you can do what ever you want, BTW are lesbian rights also legalized? Just a question no offense

Yes, i singled you out. Does that make you feel special?

I was genuinely amused by your attempts. Carry on.

SPECIAL :rofl:
Ohh thanks, where is the Thanks button, ahh here you go...

i told you can call me stupid...

now here you support GAY CAUSE , whats the gay cause????

& yeah your country you can do what ever you want, BTW are lesbian rights also legalized? Just a question no offense

Yes I think homosexuality is legalised here ..why should i call you stupid??you are old enough to understand what stupid things you are writing..still you want to write it then what can I do about it ..Name calling wont help much about it right? :)

Back
Top Bottom