What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Holding a parochial view and terming others such in the viel of freedom of speech. Tell me what was RAW doing there.
Shooting down some arguments against my freedom. Anyone that is against such freedoms, does not have my support.

Shooting down some arguments against my freedom. Anyone that is against such freedoms, does not have my support.

Just tell me what was RAW doing there and I rest my case irrespective of your explanation.

now that show level of Pakistani

no one blame me if i give answer in my way

pls close the thread

This is defence.pk, we're renowned for our thick skins and the ability to take a debate. If you don't believe me, hit the new posts button and see the amount of Pakistan critical (I don't call them anti-Pakistani, as from criticism we get improvement) threads out there.

I have already said, if freedom of expression is the line you're gonna take regarding this thread, then i accept it. However a lot of threads get closed down because of the reason - Indian media bs - freedom of expression must work both ways.

and yes, those threads were relevant to the forum as they concern the nation of Pakistan.

My word or anyone else here, is not the word of God. It is not etched in stone. It's a point of view expressed by a news source. If you don't believe it, say you don't believe it and be done with it. Whether or not I believe in what you believe is a totally different argument and you have no control over it.

Freedom of speech is not subject to any displeasement. You can call it "not nice", but thats it, you can't force your views upon others. I have the right to be not nice and I have the right to claim unpleasant facts.

get over your narcissism Asim and see that the meaning of the post of mine you quoted is indeed to have personal opinions albeit based on some rational roots.
Let us first discuss the feasibility of such an 'experiment' in any armed force....and then the possibility of such explosive intel getting leaked to one 'dawn' newspaper...which if I remember correctly produced reports of "dossiers on Indian raw agents" being handed over to the Indian govt. some time back.

Whether or not I choose to call something a fact is my prerogative and you cannot dictate terms to me to believe otherwise.

Hah .. and people are trying to reason with you? .. The world does not revolve around your news clippings .. You cannot call anything you would like as "fact" .. dont insult our country with your bias. I am strictly against Indian propaganda showing up on this forums and same should be held accountable on our end.

I have already said, if freedom of expression is the line you're gonna take regarding this thread, then i accept it. However a lot of threads get closed down because of the reason - Indian media bs - freedom of expression must work both ways.

and yes, those threads were relevant to the forum as they concern the nation of Pakistan.
I think I've explained the forum policy enough, there is another policy about sticking to topic.

Hah .. and people are trying to reason with you? .. The world does not revolve around your news clippings .. You cannot call anything you would like as "fact" .. dont insult our country with your bias. I am strictly against Indian propaganda showing up on this forums and same should be held accountable on our end.
Then you lack the spine to digest difficult ideas and opposing points of views. Your loss, not the forums. I think the explanation has gone on enough now, stick to topic or excuse yourself from the thread.

Last edited:
get over your narcissism Asim and see that the meaning of the post of mine you quoted is indeed to have personal opinions albeit based on some rational roots.
Let us first discuss the feasibility of such an 'experiment' in any armed force....and then the possibility of such explosive intel getting leaked to one 'dawn' newspaper...which if I remember correctly produced reports of "dossiers on Indian raw agents" being handed over to the Indian govt. some time back.
If any of those things were the topic of discussion here, then why not. But they aren't.

now that show level of Pakistani

no one blame me if i give answer in my way

pls close the thread

Look who is here, hey Hi do u r ember me, did u forgot what happened or should i repeat it here, I have seen your level as well, If you want to show your level here then ok start it, Don't force me to go down to YOUR level ok

so, thats your justification...

Even if an indian posts BS. he should be banned too...

Yes its my justification, whenever a Pak bashing thread is started you all 'unbiased' people disappear & start hitting the thanks button, as if you are having ...
any thing by ToI is a God's revelation & Indians believe in it without any so called 'authentication' of source but on the other hand ehh!!

here you all acting like a kid who hits another kid get backs a tight slap & runs away to his mom saying, "mama mae ne to itne aram se mara tha par us ne itne zor se mara"

Hey girl BR doesn't represent the Indian forums. Come to *** and show if any wrong words are used.

another ridiculous comment, can u deny the low quality & BS posted in that forum, just answer me in yes or No

BTW indians don't forget to thank post by Mr macrocks

I think I've explained the forum policy enough, there is another policy about sticking to topic.

:lol: cop out anyone? Okay i'll stick to topic.

The article published on the opening page is written by someone named Christina Palmer. According to the daily mail itself, Christina Palmer is a pseudonym. Here is the press release -

P.S The management of The Daily Mail would hereby like to apprise its valued readers that Christina Palmer is a pen name of a very senior Non-Indian journalist. The Daily Mail not like to reveal the real name or actual nationality of Ms. Palmer due to security and immigration threats that she can may face on the hands of Indian Intelligence agencies and other official organizations.

The Daily Mail - Daily News from Pakistan - Newspaper from Pakistan

Very senior non Indian journalist? A quick browse through the website reveals that one of the very senior non Indian journalist working for the paper is Ahmed Quraishi. Credibility down the drain.

So why would such a paper publish a front line story under a pseudo name? Is it really as the paper claims "due to security threats" ? If that were true, why don't respected publications like the dawn also use pseudo names for their India correspondents ? Do they not perceive this so called security threat for their correspondent in India?

Lets leave that aside and move on to the article itself. It is firstly written in a half baked manner. Incoherent to the last sentence. It claims to have uncovered a cover up on the basis of investigations and quotes certain figures of importance in the Indian security establishment.

The first question to be asked is this - How did this investigation come about? A correspondent who is in apparent fear of his/her life and hence is using a pseudonym is able to get quotes of important security figures? :lol:

Not only that, but this correspondent is able to uncover a controversial move by the Indian army/defence ministry that no other media outlet has even the inkling of? Is this shadow journalist Batman? or Batgirl?

The truth is no such investigation took place, because no such measure to prevent suicide was given the go ahead. The Indian army is not in the sexual exploitation business, it is not full of pimps.

Such an article does nothing to the army's reputation , however it does do a whole lot to Pakistani media's credibility. If the article is a figment of the writers imagination, The question to be asked is that does the writer think that all women in the armed forces are prostitutes? It would not be a new view. Till the late 20th century, working women in patriarchal societies were considered "loose" . Indeed such an attitude is still prevalent in some societies. The article is proof of it.

Moreover, if such a newspaper can get away with posting such incoherent rubbish which will no doubt be swallowed by its gullible readership, the question to be asked is what else is the Pakistani media feeding its people? India and a TTP relation perhaps??.......

One hopes that respected news organizations in Pakistan would not stoop to this new low in Pakistan-India propaganda.

can u deny the low quality & BS posted in that forum

There are a large number of Pak forums and blogs were Indians are abused. Do they eresent you ??? Just answer me in yes or No.

There are a large number of Pak forums and blogs were Indians are abused. Do they eresent you ??? Just answer me in yes or No.

:rofl::rofl:

Where is my answer?
is that blog or Forum a famous one, You are getting all kinda freedom on this forum & you all say what ever you want to say but when you are hit back you all start crying WHY???
you think you can what ever u want in name of freedom & we will just sit back & see our selves & our nation humiliated, If you hit some one you must learn to take a hit back

Last edited:
:lol: cop out anyone? Okay i'll stick to topic.

I have duties to perform, not to explain.

The rest of your post is fine. It's your opinion... Some of it I agree with, some it I don't. Now was that really so difficult?

An earlier procedure involving the insertion of a "semi-rigid rod" had to be abandoned when army doctors found that troops were being left with permanent erections.

seriously ammmmmmm

I am somewhere between :blink: & this :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom