What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Since you've opened a thread to it....what is so surprising in that?
soldiers posted in siachin have suffered from EDs for long...
infact german soldiers were also suffering from Eds after the first world war...
nothing to poke fun about...i am pretty sure you have never even been frost-bitten.

Guys, this is Daily mail,pakistan & christan pamer special.

No other news group either international or pakistani have reported the same story.

Few months ago,this duo started putting the story that the indian female soldiers battalion being deployed in kashmir are actually prostitutes rounded up by RAW across india ,to pleasure the male soldiers posted there .And as part of natural progress after few months ,they come out with another report that those "professional prostitutes" have become pregnent now.:hitwall::hitwall:

Now tell me if the socalled prostitutes collected by RAW are actually genunine professionals ,then can they now become pregnent after just couple of months of posting like some newly wed docile brides?? .;)::woot::woot:

The truth of the matter is the new contigent of female soldiers are actually part of BSF and they deployed along the international border,not along LOC in kashmir.

These are shameless tactics to spread rumours about women even if they belong to a percieved enemy country using propaganda news media . Noone should forget there are women living pakistan too.

Why insult indian women soldiers??? And moderator team supporting it? How does derogatory name calling pass as freedom of expression?

On the other hand, if a moron does want to expose their low upbringing by using such language and quoting blogs, then why are indians getting worked up? does it not only prove our understanding of the rabid hate prevelant in pakistai society and what their education system produces? this is proof, lets ignore it.

Even the mods and staff here are coming to conclusions on "unverifieable facts" posted in pakistani news. so sad...

did anyone try to verify the identities of christina palmer or the other writers?

First female Indian troops 'are prostitutes' - Telegraph

Dude, if an Indian member had posted a bs story of some Pakistani military women being prostitutes, how would you have reacted? more importantly, how long would the member last on the forum?

Do i need to tell you about the things Indians here post & those threads do go on & on, Should i give u an example, Try to digest it, you people bring in social issues of 'rape' in threads from no where then those bunch of stupid dumb pucks start justifying the relevance of 'rape' with military issues, isnt that pathetic
Then there are threads opened by Indians about years old 'rape cases' which are not even proved & guess whats their stupid dumb source, you got it right the ToI, every thing posted in ToI is a God revelation & Indians tend to believe in it, Don't you people think about the authentication of source at that time
& coming Pakistani women in military, I remember a INDIAN member here who posted comments on a video in which Pakistani military women were been decorated guess what he said "why was the general pressing their B*** so much? " & he wasn't banned

Last edited:
Hi Asim,

Thanks for discussing a very important topic in a defence forum...

You guys are doing an extremely good job of exposing yourself about your hate towards India.

Keep up your good work. Let people post more rubbish about India so that entire world can see you thru... Thanks again... after all only Pakistanis and Chinese can believe these craps against India...

Hi Kiddo, Did you got 'recommendation' for joining an Indian forum, I think you didnt

So whenever you get a 'recommendation' for joining the most famous BS Indian forum go there & see what 'words' & what 'sections' are there come back & tell us about it

I will be waiting here :wave:

Last edited:
The first battalion of Indian army that actually comprises sex workers, recruited from relight areas across India with the help of RAW

This was more than enough proof that the story is concocted for domestic consumption in Pak and for the pakistanis to gloat over IA when the PA is feeling threatened from COAS's remark. The point is one doesn't need RAW's help to find whores and RAW doesn't work inside Indian borders. Probably the story is for accretion of the low moral of PA. Shame Pak has to resort to such tactics.

Hi Kiddo, Did you got 'recommendation' for joining an Indian forum, I think you didnt

So whenever you get it a 'recommendation' for joining the most famous BS Indian forum go there & see what 'words' & what 'sections' are there come back & tell us about it

Hey girl BR doesn't represent the Indian forums. Come to *** and show if any wrong words are used.

Wow what a thread and what a topic.

Reading it and reading the responses of some of the perceived "Sensible" members ( not a hell lot exist) made me sad but then I asked myself what's so wrong even if such an act had really happened.

In WW2 ( after the D day) in many battlefields more soilders were going to bed because of STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) then the casulities in the war zone.

I think we Indians ( the second largest population in this world ) shouldn't be ashamed of our sexuality. I mean think of it, the poor men and women posted their are just following the instincts of an average human beings. I dont know where the word Prostitutes has come in this discussion but lets say a BSF unit of women have been posted in JAK and a lot of them become pregnant and a lot of other soilders develop some diseases or whatever.

I would say that the norm is acceptable but that the Army should work hard to make these things safer so that soilders arent falling ill due to all this. I dont care what someone has to say or write. As far as natural sexual instincts and driving the population up goes its hard to beat us Indians.

Hail Indian Army Hail God/Godess Of Sex

Guys here just need to watch some Russell Peters :P

@emo_girl : If its not much of an offence to you then ASL please :P

Last edited:
Are you arguing that your post is indeed true? .. You are making loud noises over what the other Indians have previously done and stated in other posts.. I dont see your point or the point of this post... Like someone said, please make sure huge news stories of calling other people prostitutes actually come from an acceptable journalistic source

Do i need to tell you about the things Indians here post & those threads do go on & on, Should i give u an example, Try to digest it, you people bring in social issues of 'rape' in threads from no where then those bunch of stupid dumb pucks start justifying the relevance of 'rape' with military issues, isnt that pathetic
Then there are threads opened by Indians about years old 'rape cases' which are not even proved & guess whats their stupid dumb source, you got it right the ToI, every thing posted in ToI is a God revelation & Indians tend to believe in it, Don't you people think about the authentication of source at that time
& coming Pakistani women in military, I remember a INDIAN member here who posted comments on a video in which Pakistani military women were been decorated guess what he said "why was the general pressing their B*** so much? " & he wasn't banned

so, thats your justification...

Even if an indian posts BS. he should be banned too...

freedom of speech cuts both ways.
One article in one Pakistani newspaper quoting absolute nobodies...who happen to know more about the Indian army than most here in India does call for some skepticism from most having a scientific school of thought....don't let your patriotism cloud your vision and influence your right to freedom of speech.
The Indians have made a rational point...how can this one Pakistani report be so precise as to know the names and quote directly from the horse's mouth when there are no similar reports from any of the Indian dailies?
or is this an unprecedented journalistic achievement by the Dawn that'd dwarf all the espionage ever to have been undertaken by the ISI?
My word or anyone else here, is not the word of God. It is not etched in stone. It's a point of view expressed by a news source. If you don't believe it, say you don't believe it and be done with it. Whether or not I believe in what you believe is a totally different argument and you have no control over it.

Freedom of speech is not subject to any displeasement. You can call it "not nice", but thats it, you can't force your views upon others. I have the right to be not nice and I have the right to claim unpleasant facts.

Last edited:
Dont bunch some of us with some of you either. Might as well start posting peoples blogs and laugh around your computer screen.

And please dont state it as being a fact. I am appauled by your sense of right and wrong at this point.

Dont bunch some of us with some of you either. Might as well start posting peoples blogs and laugh around your computer screen.
Nobody is laughing around the computer screen, thats just your own limited vision that encases you in small mindedness. The only argument here is of freedom of speech that is higher than anyone's sensibilities, nationhood and patriotism.

Whether or not I choose to call something a fact is my prerogative and you cannot dictate terms to me to believe otherwise.

that encases you in small mindedness.

Holding a parochial view and terming others such in the viel of freedom of speech. Tell me what was RAW doing there.

Back
Top Bottom