What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
You need to report it to the official news source if you think the story should be suppressed to not cause offence. Personally you need to write to your government for shady practices. THEY have hurt the image of your female soldiers, other than this 178 sex worker battalion.

We would have complained if this story was true.

This is a BS story which has no basis in reality. Except for this Christina palmer, no news media has even reported this. Obviously it is a concocted story of a India hater.

you assholes will just post anything to satisfy your ego.
Ever heard of freedom of speech? However such demeanor is not welcomed here, if you can't take uneasy news, you're better off staying off this forum. You won't get another warning.

We would have complained if this story was true.

This is a BS story which has no basis in reality. Except for this Christina palmer, no news media has even reported this. Obviously it is a concocted story of a India hater.
Then that's your prerogative, and you may choose to declare it so, but it won't get deleted just because its not nice.

Mod.. Out of the respect of a particular nationality. I would support deleting this forum. Having prostitutes categorized as an army battalion is not really a defence related topic and is degrading to people of the nation more than any other facts. Also, no useful discussion can come out of this topic. Everyone in this forum knows that I personally think India members brag too much. But this article is too insulting and should be removed. Thanks

Then that's your prerogative, and you may choose to declare it so, but it won't get deleted just because its not nice.

Okay. Accepted. But then don't delete every anti Pakistan Times of India article that someone posts just because it's from the TOI.

Mod.. Out of the respect of a particular nationality. I would support deleting this forum. Having prostitutes categorized as an army battalion is not really a defence related topic and is degrading to people of the nation more than any other facts. Also, no useful discussion can come out of this topic. Everyone in this forum knows that I personally think India members brag too much. But this article is too insulting and should be removed. Thanks

hey you listen to me every now & then Indians here bring in the "rape cases" in threads where there is absolutely no need of it

Every now & then they post old articles about Rapes(which havent been proven ) & start the bashing

Indians are always very keen to talk about such issues so be it, Lets talk about it, Let them refute it

hey you listen to me every now & then Indians here bring in the "rape cases" in threads where there is absolutely no need of it

Every now & then they post old articles about Rapes(which havent been proven ) & start the bashing

Indians are always very keen to talk about such issues so be it, Lets talk about it, Let them refute it

lets say they do. Do you want to stoop down to their level?

Nothing but utter crap dished out by a ghost writer called Christina Palmer who pens such false propaganda stuff at regular intervals in the daily mail,pakistan.U can only imagine at whose behest he/she write such rubbish reports.

Forget international media,i'm more than 100% sure that no other news papers in pakistan would report the same story in their news papers . Such report is exclusive to daily mail,pakistan of the all the media in the world.:angry::angry:

The Daily Mail’s findings indicate that since the project of posting sex workers in the disguise of female soldiers in Kashmir was initiated by the orders of General Deepak Kapoor without seeking any formal approval from the Defence Minister, the news cam as a big shock as General Kapoor was already at odds with the Defence Minister A.K Antony over the issue of corruption in sale of army lands.

This general Kapoor sound familiar. Is this the same guy that talk about striking into China/Pakistan in 96hrs?

Hi Asim,

Thanks for discussing a very important topic in a defence forum...

You guys are doing an extremely good job of exposing yourself about your hate towards India.

Keep up your good work. Let people post more rubbish about India so that entire world can see you thru... Thanks again... after all only Pakistanis and Chinese can believe these craps against India...

Yaar, this was a doomed experiment from the word get go. I only hope there are more idiots like these who thought of this idea in New Delhi for us to contend with.

Indians need to improve their army recruitment methods and recruit higher caliber people who won't go around committing suicide just because they haven't had sex in a while. It's ridiculous.

Also they should recruit real volunteers who should not be held forcibly on bond.

You have justified you being this "Sapere aude!" so valiantly by contributing intelligently above on this very intelligent and thought provoking thread. Also thousand thanks for providing the very reliable source (which didn't not actually require any credible source for validation) which validates this very believable piece of information and benefiting this whole forum community.

Hail "Sapere aude!". It gives such a nice impression of the level of Moderation team here at P:smitten:DF.

Back
Top Bottom