What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
.then how come the army has to blamed for it??
That is because it is the duty of the law force to prevent such stampedes if it does occur. Example..but it is going off topic...is the Hillsborough disaster.

do you mean in England its army duty for law and rule then what is police role there

well fact is children are using by terror group

well if you check you can also see how many teenager were arrested in England,USA they were linked with terror group in Pakistan

Kashmir is like a burning moon where innocents are fighting for just and independence. I have seen wars, floods, earthquakes, drought etc but the fight in Kashmir is a fight between two asteroids. The magnitude of that fight is beyond imaginations. The atrocities committed by India makes me wonder! Where is God? Where is His just?
Anyways, I hope Kashmir becomes an independent state--

Freedom fighters!

Ya Allah, Kashmir ko aik bewakoof mulk say nijat day!
AMEN!

and whats the result?, that Kashmiris will want to be with Pakistan?, or an independent state?....

There will be no result in this pablicite, stay happy with present and you may prevent history to change its course.!

I would rather it be an independent state, less baggage to deal with if you know what i mean.

There will be no result in this pablicite, stay happy with present and you may prevent history to change its course.!

My, My... what conviction. Sorry but last i checked neither of us speak for the people of Kashmir, just give them a chance to speak, India/Pak or independence... Either way...

Kashmir is like a burning moon where innocents are fighting for just and independence. I have seen wars, floods, earthquakes, drought etc but the fight in Kashmir is a fight between two asteroids. The magnitude of that fight is beyond imaginations. The atrocities committed by India makes me wonder! Where is God? Where is His just?

Freedom fighters!

AMEN!

Freedom fight in Baluchistan

pray for them also

Ya Allah, Baluchistan ko aik bewakoof mulk say nijat day!
AMEN!

It a public forum...I can do what I like...as it is my opinion.....

On the forum, sure, any one can say anything... But for a constructive debate, if you are accusing someone, be ready to provide proof. Else anyway, there are plenty of unsubstantiated accusations to go around. But refering to them will take us off topic and since most of them are about Pakistan supporting terrorists, I may end up getting banned...;)

Inshallah... Kashmir will meet its destiny... Freedom from the terrorist state of hindu india. It is also heartening to see the Dal Khalsa joining in protest. The Sikhs have a score to settle as well, the desecration of the Golden Temple by the indian army.

whom should you and we take revenge from...should Hindus take revenge from the heirs of the ghori and gazni for looting and illing Hindus and converting them to Muslims coz all south Asian Muslims were Hindus before....or we should take from Britain for capturing India and looting it for centuries....or we should take from radicals in Pakistan for sending mujaheddin and creating havoc in Indian cities killing thousands of Indians every year....this is a human world....bloodshed has happened in past and its inevitable to stop similar bloodshed in future....because we still think revenge as our key to satisfy our failed ego..and for your intention to create a cheap hindu vs sikh flame war on this thread...there is a difference between ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan and REPUBLIC of India- a secular and free democracy...for every1 and from every1...

Guys, somebody is living in denial, why are we still replying????...

Its completely upto us to do what we want in that part of territory. I am sure HRM of UN has summonned Indian prime minister for commiting heneous act..LOL!!

Yeh and the terrorist Indian army @$$ holes think that a 9 year old kid is frustrated due unemployment and not due to Indian terrorism in Kashmir

I can call whole Pakistan terrorist now whole world say that ....

but I dnt believe those while dogs, so lets talk sensibly

Freedom fighters!

AMEN!

Allah bhi bewakoofi bhari dua/bad-dua kabool nahin karta. Agar karta hota to sabhi ameeron ke ghar gir chuke hote...:azn:

My dear Pakistani Brothers pl look what is happening inside your country Karachi, NWF, Baluchistan every were problems your country man leaving Pakistan migrating to western countries first control what you are having then you dream , How many war we fought ? We want to leave peace there is some anti national element provoking youth to through stones on security forces. Actually security forces are protecting Kashmir’s from outside terrorist losing their life to give protection to our Nation we salute them Kashmir is part of India after one million years also it will remains part of India

My dear Pakistani Brothers pl look what is happening inside your country Karachi, NWF, Baluchistan every were problems your country man leaving Pakistan migrating to western countries first control what you are having then you dream , How many war we fought ? We want to leave peace there is some anti national element provoking youth to through stones on security forces. Actually security forces are protecting Kashmir’s from outside terrorist losing their life to give protection to our Nation we salute them Kashmir is part of India after one million years also it will remains part of India

Dude how can they talk about their problem if you talk about them so will be ban from PDF , they are just happy with abusing India and Indian problems

My dear Pakistani Brothers pl look what is happening inside your country Karachi, NWF, Baluchistan every were problems your country man leaving Pakistan migrating to western countries first control what you are having then you dream , How many war we fought

That is off topic...make another thread about Pakistan....this is about Kashmir.

But for a constructive debate, if you are accusing someone, be ready to provide proof

You are not making sense....you said that I have no right to question India....and I replied that its a Public forum..so I can do what I like.....was that simple enough for you....Lol.

Back
Top Bottom