What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
before few month, Kasmir burnt about death of a 19 year old boy, later revealed that it was love triangle and was murdered by his friends but as usual they put blame on IA.

So, hold your horses and let the inquiry finish.

Asim every fake encounter in Army is being probed and accused has been punished and some of them are under investigation too..

The fact that there is fake encounters used by some members in your Army...just shows that the conduct of your Army is not good. So the boy which some articles have claimed in which his lungs were ruptured can be true.....as your Army..or police force is capable of such feats.

The fact that there is fake encounters used by some members in your Army...just shows that the conduct of your Army is not good. So the boy which some articles have claimed in which his lungs were ruptured can be true.....as your Army..or police force is capable of such feats.

What??dude every country has incidents like this..there are soldiers in different countries are under investigation and punished for raping,assaults ,killings which include US,UK and Pakistan too..does that mean the conduct of their Army is not good??dont bring nonsense arguments here..

.if you are father,will you send your child to watch a protest or buy something when curfew was imposed and a place is in turmoil??The presence of that child in the middle of the protest itself is fishy my mate

And If you are a soilder....you should think before you shoot. Maybe he was blind....if so why was he accepted in your Army. Any decent human.......would think twice, before killing or hurting a child.....But looks like your soilders......don't fit in that catergory......what is it now 55 people dead..

dont bring nonsense arguments here

And don't get emotional.....its fact...

dude every country has incidents like this..there are soldiers in different countries are under investigation and punished for raping,assaults ,killings which include US,UK and Pakistan too..

Sure but you don't get UK soilders raping...or killing there own people....just to get medals....or look good....that is very pathetic in my opinion.

if you are father,will you send your child to watch a protest or buy something when curfew was imposed and a place is in turmoil??The presence of that child in the middle of the protest itself is fishy my mate

Even if the Father did send his child.....the Army is still responsible.....simply because he pulled the trigger. Your Paramiltary force seems to be well under trained that it can't tell the difference bewteen a child and a Adult.

And If you are a soilder....you should think before you shoot. Maybe he was blind....if so why was he accepted in your Army. Any decent human.......would think twice, before killing or hurting a child.....But looks like your soilders......don't fit in that catergory......what is it now 55 people dead..

It is never prooven the soldiers killed the child now you are thinking in a biased version lets the investigation finished..no new protest or firing have occured in the valley those who died are from previous injuries and all of them are not killed by police firing but some are because of tear gas shelling and in the stampade..

And you said a police man is an human being, and think like this way..He is sorrounded by the people who is violent and for self protection he has to fire..can you blame him for that??Ejaz gave you links about how many security perosnal has been injured in this protest..

well yes here is Indian govt fault we dealing them soft hand nobody is saying about Kashmir Hindus how badly there were killed and robbed and they left there homes

we should deal as china is dealing

we should learn from china

It is never prooven the soldiers killed the child now you are thinking in a biased version lets the investigation finished

Fair enough....let the investigation finish then we can discuss the outcome of the situation.

And don't get emotional.....its fact...
Sure but you don't get UK soilders raping...or killing there own people....just to get medals....or look good....that is very pathetic in my opinion.

Proove they asked for medal or gave any medals for fake encounter or raping..and I dont have to give proof of British soldiers conducts ..our history is full of it..anyway its offtopic..i am not getting emotional you are certifying an entire army with the conduct of some ..its like calling Britain a racist nation because some people are racist and calling Pakistan a terrorist nation because some people inducted in terrorist activities..hope you get my point and care to answer my question about what that kid doing in the middle of protest??

Even if the Father did send his child.....the Army is still responsible.....simply because he pulled the trigger. Your Paramiltary force seems to be well under trained that it can't tell the difference bewteen a child and a Adult.

Again no bullet wounds was on that childs body..it was clear enough from the link Ejaz provided you..you need to read some before ranting ..

if you are allowing your sun to play with gun then its your fault not gun

well do you know how many children are taring in Pakistan terror group as an suicide bomber

And you said a police man is an human being, and think like this way..He is sorrounded by the people who is violent and for self protection he has to fire

Well that is the fault of your goverment...for not putting more Police in the Area....not the People's fault...And further more how do you not know that your Paramilitary force did not have the Mens Rea of actually wanting to fire the bullet...just for the sake of it.....As Asim says...there has been a lot of fake encounters...so its bit hard to take the Credibillity of your troops.

Back
Top Bottom