What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Well that is the fault of your goverment...for not putting more Police in the Area....not the People's fault...And further more how do you not know that your Paramilitary force did not have the Mens Rea of actually wanting to fire the bullet...just for the sake of it.....As Asim says...there has been a lot of fake encounters...so its bit hard to take the Credibillity of your troops.

:rofl::rofl: dont have any more argument??try harder:pop:

Again no bullet wounds was on that childs body..it was clear enough from the link Ejaz provided you..you need to read some before ranting ..

Ranting is where someone is angry and shout's while he speaks....I am merely showing my views.....calm down.

Ranting is where someone is angry and shout's while he speaks....I am merely showing my views.....calm down.

ranting is where when some one has no idea what he is talking about..the above is a good example of it ..cheers

well do you know how many children are taring in Pakistan terror group as an suicide bomber

Like I said before to you...that is another topic...make another thread.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

ranting is where when some one has no idea what he is talking about..the above is a good example of it ..cheers

What ever suits your boat....your opinion not mine.

hope you get my point and care to answer my question about what that kid doing in the middle of protest??

We both don't know for certain...but If I have to make a guess...I would say he was curious...as all kids our.....its in there nature....however that still does not give you any right to harm them..just because they were in a wrong place..in the wrong time.

Well that is the fault of your goverment...for not putting more Police in the Area....not the People's fault...And further more how do you not know that your Paramilitary force did not have the Mens Rea of actually wanting to fire the bullet...just for the sake of it.....As Asim says...there has been a lot of fake encounters...so its bit hard to take the Credibillity of your troops.

Its absolutely the rioters fault. When you assault an armed police or para military force person and you come out of it alive, its your good forutune and should not be your expectation. Try even getting down from your car and walking towards the police car while getting a traffic ticket in the US or UK. Might end up getting shot and there wont be any questions asked. If at all, the rioters in India and Pakistan get much more freedom than they should.

And how do you know he wanted to fire. You are accusing so you own the burden of proof. Specially when unlike Indians, you really do not have a standing to question India's handling of a riot in India.

And really no Indian Police/Para military person needs a certificate of credibility from a British, Pakistani or Pakistani British.

if you are allowing your sun to play with gun then its your fault not gun

Just to clarify..that the protesters don't have guns....so your point does not come into to the picture.

Specially when unlike Indians, you really do not have a standing to question India's handling of a riot in India.

It a public forum...I can do what I like...as it is my opinion.....

Just to clarify..that the protesters don't have guns....so your point does not come into to the picture.

well you know better what child was doing there in the small age they know politics is that a crap ?

Pakistan supported hard group are using them

don't you think how many time world leader talk about the using of children for terror

And really no Indian Police/Para military person needs a certificate of credibility from a British, Pakistani or Pakistani British

Hhahah..Wasn't giving my certificate...just my opinion....there is a difference.

Pakistan supported hard group are using them

don't you think how many time world leader talk about the using of children for terror

That is the third time that you are going off topic..its against forum rules....careful Mods might ban you....just giving friendly advice.

We both don't know for certain...but If I have to make a guess...I would say he was curious...as all kids our.....its in there nature....however that still does not give you any right to harm them..just because they were in a wrong place..in the wrong time.

Lets assume your guess is right and kid got in to the stampede..then how come the army has to blamed for it??

Hahaha @ Azadi has different connotations... Only in India delusional dictionaries!!!!!

They all want to break away from India and create a separate nation.

Living in a delusional world won’t help matters. The reality is Kashmir will remain a part of India. The only solution to Kashmir problem is a political solution inside the ambit of Indian Constitution. The Pakistan government has come to the terms and it is time the PDF members also accept the reality.

Back
Top Bottom