What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Hit and Run ..u forgot to post the last part of the transcript...i ll do the favour of posting it.

Gellani : And fine BTW can u please ask the ISI on my behalf wat happened to the last month salary of mine.? I still not see it credited to my bank account.

The other dude: Sure saab...will i not do this to a fellow Pakistani..?.Please hold the line for a few minutes.

(Goes on another line to ISI,talks and comes after 10 mins.)

The other dude: Saab they r saying that ur appraisal has been done and it has been found below expectations..They want u to "do more".But keeping in mind ur age and the amount that is to be given to the stone pelters they are right away crediting 75 % of the salary into State Bank of India.

I hope the ATM is open .

Gellani: Oh is it...Ok I will work with renewed energy and produce good results (young martyrs) this month.

The ATM is closed..but dont worry my boys can crack it open with their stones. :lol:

Any way nice speaking to u dude....kuda hafis.

The other dude: Take care saab.

:yahoo: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

every freedom fighter is not ISI Personal when they indians learn this ...... BTW check out your pants they are on fire , well it seems to be with this post of yours :)
peace :pakistan:

So you are fundamentally agreeing that Kashmirs do not want to live in India. I am happy some Indian fellows are starting to realize and admit reality on ground.

And a correction, Kashmiris do not subscribe to the "law" you are referring to. That law is law of India and Kashmiris are not Indian.

Yeah we have realized that long ago but u see its not easy to send so many at a time. So better do it slowly. :lol:

:yahoo: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

every freedom fighter is not ISI Personal when they indians learn this ...... BTW check out your pants they are on fire , well it seems to be with this post of yours :)
peace :pakistan:

we know wat's ours!!!!!!!!!!,check ur pants lol

^^^ AFP is a lot more reliable resource of information than Indian one and specially so for the issue of Kashmir where India always try to show a "all good" picture to the world.

yeah a news source is reliable only when it touts your line of thought isn't it?? Whatever

Hit and Run ..u forgot to post the last part of the transcript...i ll do the favour of posting it.

Gellani : And fine BTW can u please ask the ISI on my behalf wat happened to the last month salary of mine.? I still not see it credited to my bank account.

The other dude: Sure saab...will i not do this to a fellow Pakistani..?.Please hold the line for a few minutes.

The other dude: Saab they r saying that ur appraisal has been done and it has been found below expectations..They want u to "do more".But keeping in mind ur age and the amount that is to be given to the stone pelters they are right away crediting 75 % of the salary into State Bank of India.

I hope the ATM is open .

Gellani: Oh is it...Ok I will work with renewed energy and produce good results (young martyrs) this month.

The ATM is closed..but dont worry my boys can crack it open with their stones. :lol:

LOL... seems like you guys couldn't come up with something solid or counter facts (to be more precise). So you started derailing thread!!

Good move!!:cheesy:

please refrain to post if you can't contribute something constructive to the topic.

^^^AFP is talking in the future, my news reports posted are about today. These are being filed by local jounralists. Curfew is lifted but there were reports of stone pelters attacking the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad busservice. A passenger from Muzaffarabad gotinjured.

Kashmir peaceful as Ramzan begins
As Ramdan – the Islamic month of fasting – stepped in, Kashmir valley got a half-day respite from the shutdown that has paralysed life across the state. Curfew was lifted from most of the Kashmir on Thursday giving people a space to come out in large numbers to buy essentials.

With the lifting of curfew, thousands of people crowded in shops, businesses establishments, banks and other offices on Thursday after authorities lifted a curfew from almost all the towns across Kashmir. Considering the sanctity of Ramdan, the Hardline Hurriyat faction led by Syed Ali Shah Geelani has called for a half day break in shutdown to allow people to stock up food and other necessities.

Kashmir valley has been paralysed by unrest since 11 June when a teenage student was killed police. Since then, 52 people have been killed as police and paramilitary forces regularly used force to control demonstrations triggered by each civilian death.

Some corrections here, there is a strong pro-independnace sentiment in the valley that does not agree with Geelani. Infact, even in the recent protests the radical elements in his own faction were quite angry with him. He was even kicked out out of Jamaat Islami for his hardline attitude.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | Unheeded, hawk calls for peace

Indian resources over Kashmir are not the line to read. They are visibly biased and write with an angle which is not honest neither based on facts and reality.

I hope the ATM is open .

Man that was excellent :rofl::rofl:

excellent da machha

Let me know where have I mentioned the word kashmir or kashmiri?? It is common to every one in India..... and Who care what you say about kashmir, we Consider it as an Integral part of India....

I do not expect you to have the same vision aswell:D

Considerations are not necessarily realities. :) Have a good day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom