What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Okay its's the paramilitary force that is killing the civilians......but its still Indian...so your goverment should still be held accountable for its actions.

Did you read the rest of my post?

If its kids that you're worried about, then please also do consider the teenagers the Taliban uses to achieve their causes.....Target Pakistanis and Afghans in their respective countries....who also get killed by Pakistani, US and other allied troops on a daily basis.....

I dont hear you make a hue and cry about the operations there.....Do those kids fail to qualify for your compassion?

You seem to have stopped commenting on the Iraq and Bloody Sunday issue...did you realised that...Indians are fighting in Iraq aswell even though they are ex soilders.

I think u were the one who told me not to bring Iraq and Afghanistan as it links the British.I guess u have run out of arguments.

It is a citizens duty to protest in a civilized manner.Pelting stones will not help.

When things go out of hand, then its a policeman's duty to calm the situation down......thats when there training kicks in.......so why don't you file a partition and complain to your goverment in why your police force is not trained properly instead of buying expensive weapons.

Now that is two things I have noticed....no water gun tank.....and inadequate police training.....what a failure.

I think u were the one who told me not to bring Iraq and Afghanistan as it links the British.I guess u have run out of arguments.

Okay I won't bring it up....but I only used it because to show you that Ex Indian soilders are in Iraq....which was basically a slap in the face to you because you were so bold in condemning my goverment...that you forgot your own failure.

When things go out of hand, then its a policeman's duty to calm the situation down......thats when there training kicks in.......so why don't you file a partition and complain to your goverment in why your police force is not trained properly instead of buying expensive weapons.

Now that is two things I have noticed....no water gun tank.....and inadequate police training.....what a failure.

Your not even Kashmiri lol yet you think you know all the ground facts, India is not a rich country that it can mirror the western countries in riot control methods, but as the economy gets bigger then it can afford to spend on water canons and rubber bullets.

Okay I won't bring it up....but I only used it because to show you that Ex Indian soilders are in Iraq....which was basically a slap in the face to you because you were so bold in condemning my goverment...that you forgot your own failure.

Do u even realize that there is a word EX in front of 'indian soilders'.They are like mercenaries.The GOI did not send them to Iraq.They went on their own .They do not represent the country.And mercenaries exist in the UK too.

If its kids that you're worried about, then please also do consider the teenagers the Taliban uses to achieve their causes.....Target Pakistanis and Afghans in their respective countries....who also get killed by Pakistani, US and other allied troops on a daily basis.....

Sorry I'm coming around to answer your post...But let me answer this post first. Are you comparing the Taliban to the Indian govement.....looks to me you don't have a high opinion of your own goverment. Taliban is a group not a proper fully internationally recognized goverment......so it your duty to act responsible.....we should expect that....as you claim to be democratic. The thread is about India so of course primarly it about why India is killing Kids...not Pakistan or US, make another thread for it.

Sorry I'm coming around to answer your post...But let me answer this post first. Are you comparing the Taliban to the Indian govement.....looks to me you don't have a high opinion of your own goverment. Taliban is a group not a proper fully internationally recognized goverment......so it your duty to act responsible.....we should expect that....as you claim to be democratic. The thread is about India so of course primarly it about why India is killing Kids...not Pakistan or US, make another thread for it.

You fail to understand Buddy....

Im drawing parallels between:

The act of killing violators of law....some kids in this case by the Indian govt.
to
The act of kiilling kids who are Taliban by the Pakistani army, US and UK forces....

Again....both are govt mandated operations.....

I question your compassion towards the Kashmiris but not to the kids in the Taliban since you seem to have a bias in one situation over the other....

The question you asked was..."How can the Indian Army Kill kids"
The answe is....the same way the Pakistanis, the Americans and the Brits do it....

Your not even Kashmiri lol yet you think you know all the ground facts, India is not a rich country that it can mirror the western countries in riot control methods, but as the economy gets bigger then it can afford to spend on water canons and rubber bullets.

Oh so your not as rich as western countries, yet you can afford to buy Airplanes that cost Billions, submarines, and other defence equipments.....yet you can't buy a poxy water gun tank.....that is a flawed argument.......there is no doubt India has the money.....yet it can't be bothered.......shame on the goverment.

a bullet from a 5 year old is just as effective as that from a 50 year old....
So when....a "kid" as you call them takes up arms and gets shot in the process of breaking the law,

Did that 8 year kid have a gun......I don't think so.......are the protesters using guns.....I don't think so. Your logic is flawed.

So when....a "kid" as you call them takes up arms and gets shot in the process of breaking the law, committing arson and destroying state property....he/she fails to be considered a kid....no better than another criminal....he shouldnt have done it in the first place...

Not by UK law.....and by the way your comparing the mindset of a child of that to an Adult.....that is pretty funny.....so if every child in this world behaves stupidly....should we kill them as by your logic. Police are there to help the publc...I'm sure the Indian police force could have retrainst him....because that is when your police training kicks in. If not then it is your own goverments fault in not training your police force...its as simple as that.

Did that 8 year kid have a gun......I don't think so.......are the protesters using guns.....I don't think so. Your logic is flawed.

Have you heard of the story about David and Goliath?

Did you know that a pebble was the reason for Goliaths demise?

A stone is as much a weapon as a gun....
In fact, old cannons used a solid molten stone/rock with gunpowder to projectile into enemy formations....

The weapon aside, my point is law is equal for all....especially when you deal with the laws of the country......the child disobeyed Indian law....pelted the state forces of India....and got shot in defence.....

He shouldnt be playing man if he cant be one.....What stopped him from staying home? Unless you suggest that the Police rounded him up especially since he was a kid and executed him?

Cmon..GS...Enuf.....you cant win this argument

Have you hear of the story about David and Goliath?

Did you know that a pebble was the reason for Goliaths demise?

A stone is as much a weapon as a gun....
In fact, old cannons used a solid molten stone/rock with gunpowder to projectile into enemy formations....

The weapon aside, my point is law is equal for all....especially when you deal with the laws of the country......the child disobeyed Indian law....pelted the state forces of India....and got shot in defence.....

He shouldnt be playing man if he cant be one.....What stopped him from staying home? Unless you suggest that the Police rounded him up especially since he was a kid and executed him?

Cmon..GS...Enuf.....you cant win this argument

so jao yaar

Not by UK law.....and by the way your comparing the mindset of a child of that to an Adult.....that is pretty funny.....so if every child in this world behaves stupidly....should we kill them as by your logic. Police are there to help the publc...I'm sure the Indian police force could have retrainst him....because that is when your police training kicks in. If not then it is your own goverments fault in not training your police force...its as simple as that.

Why dont u understand......

The police was firing at mobs....if a kid happened to be in it...and got killed....how is the police to blame?
Why was the kid in a mob?

And there is a difference between kids acting stupid and kids trying to be violent, destroy state property and indulge in arson....

Anarchy will not be tolerated!

And UK law is no basis for comparison....This happened in Indian territory...Only Indian law applies.....

If you garner the balls to attack state troops, then be ready to have your balls broken as well.

Again your comparing the mindset of a child to that of an Adult.......you know what I'm gonna ask this to other English people and espicallly law and psychology students and see what they say.....because its simply laughable in which you say that its okay for a soilder to kill a kid if he goes against the troops. Instead of killing him educate him.....its your fault in why he is like that.....its as simple as that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom