What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The deaths of civilians anywhere in the world is unfortunate

Then why did your Army kill 45 people....maybe in there opinion it is not unfortunate. I Just don't understand how Indian Army can kill kids.......some of the pictures that have come from the media..........paints a very horrifying situation in which Kashmiri's face under Indian rule.

This is No More A Emotional issue.Only a Real Idiot Can Think that Kashmir Problem Resolution will Bring Peace to this Region.It is NOT.Infact ,Kashmiris Will Also be in National Mainstream provided that Virulent Flavours are not Forced on Them.

Infact ,The Reasons are Many Which Cannot be Discussed so Easily.But ,Our Nation's Integrity will be at Stake with or without Kashmir Resolution.Kashmir is an Indian Territory Just Like any other Region.These Brainwashed Generations cannot be accounted and accepted to the so Called Freedom(to Destruction) as it will be a Historical Blunder with Kashmir going to be Like Medieval Arabia.India is Helping Kashmir Remain Free from Destructive Ideologies.
Exactly, believing that Pakistan will stop with Kahmir is as laughable as saying that Hitler or Germany would stop with Austria. Remember the lessons of the Second WW? Never let an unreasonable aggressor get away with anything, never let his bad behavior go unchecked. And that was Hitler, this is some pakistani army...we must be pansies not to put them down.

Did u forget abt the 'bloody sunday' where several human rights activists were killed in cold blood by British troops in northern Ireland.

That was a long time ago, its been 38 years since bloody Sunday occured, even then at least Our Prime Minister apoligised......what have you done......I persume nothing as the killings are going on.

How Cameron's Bloody Sunday apology brings a tragic era to an end - The Globe and Mail

Dark past, bright future: The legacy of Bloody Sunday - UK Politics, UK - The Independent

At least we have resolved the Irish issue, have you resolved the Kashmir issue......I think not with all the killings that have happened.

Then why did your Army kill 45 people....maybe in there opinion it is not unfortunate. I Just don't understand how Indian Army can kill kids.......some of the pictures that have come from the media..........paints a very horrifying situation in which Kashmiri's face under Indian rule.

Cant u understand the simple thing.THEY ARE NOT THE ARMY.how many times should i tell you this.The paramilitary forces and the J&K state police are trying to contain the situation.The army hesitantly came to the streets a few days ago under pressure and did nothing but held a flag march.

Regarding the question as to why 45 civilians were killed ,i would like you to put yourself in the position of the police jawans and think.Just consider having a gun with a few rounds and being surrounded by mobs with big rocks in their hands.

Here is another one.....

Asia Times Online - The best news coverage from South Asia

Let me tell you something's I don't agree with Britain going into Iraq or Afghanistan.....but you know what I have been at the protests of 2003, 2005 and 2006.....so I have at least done my duty in vocing my opinion on the wrongdoings of my goverment.........what have you done......I'm very interested to know........I at least did somethings......while you are sitting in your home and saying Jackall when your goverment is killing innocent people.

Here is another one.....

Let me tell you something's I don't agree with Britain going into Iraq or Afghanistan.....but you know what I have been at the protests of 2003, 2005 and 2006.....so I have at least done my duty in vocing my opinion on the wrongdoings of my goverment.........what have you done......I'm very interested to know........I at least did somethings......while you are sitting in your home and saying Jackall when your goverment is killing innocent people.

How do i know wether u r saying the truth or not.anyone can claim anything.

a. The mobs in Kashmir are sparring with Paramilitary forces and Police which consists of ethnic Kashmiris as a majority...NOT the Army.....

b. a bullet from a 5 year old is just as effective as that from a 50 year old....
So when....a "kid" as you call them takes up arms and gets shot in the process of breaking the law, committing arson and destroying state property....he/she fails to be considered a kid....no better than another criminal....he shouldnt have done it in the first place....

As I mentioned elsewhere...
"Dont grow a cactus if you cant handle the prick"

If you garner the balls to attack state troops, then be ready to have your balls broken as well....

Its only instigators and uber humanists that use the the garb of death of "kids" to justify faux causes...

Besides, you're talking as though we are targeting kids.....and what about those instigators using these kids as nothing more than human shields and "bait" to achieve cause to their ill intentions?

Regarding the question as to why 45 civilians were killed ,i would like you to put yourself in the position of the police jawans and think.Just consider having a gun with a few rounds and being surrounded by mobs with big rocks in their hands.

Its a policeman's duty to control public order.....now let me give you an example of a case in the UK.

BBC News - G20 death Pc faces gross misconduct disciplinary action

How do i know wether u r saying the truth or not.anyone can claim anything.

You don't have to believe it......I at least know within my own heart that I tried my best in stoping my goverment from doing a mistake....it didn't work...but at least I did my bit....whether you believe it not...I could careless.

Its a policeman's duty to control public order.....now let me give you an example of a case in the UK.

It is a citizens duty to protest in a civilized manner.Pelting stones will not help.

The mobs in Kashmir are sparring with Paramilitary forces and Police which consists of ethnic Kashmiris as a majority...NOT the Army.....

Okay its's the paramilitary force that is killing the civilians......but its still Indian...so your goverment should still be held accountable for its actions.

It is a citizens duty to protest in a civilized manner.Pelting stones will not help.

You seem to have stopped commenting on the Iraq and Bloody Sunday issue...did you realised that...Indians are fighting in Iraq aswell even though they are ex soilders.

Back
Top Bottom