What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Please NWO... please dont start a thread of unification of India/Pakistan... if thats the direction you are taking this argument to... There have been similar threads like this.. and the outcome was the same!!

99% Pakistanis dont want to join or unite with India again.. It is the majority opinion that matters, right ? and please put this matter to rest.

I can see all the similarities among Indian and Pakistanis on this forum on each and every issue ranging from politics, kashmir, ethnicity, religion... (cough cough) sarcasm!! :rofl::rofl:

And NWO, Abhiras claimed that he is Punjabi Brahmin (if he is telling the truth).. many Brahmins support the view of Akhand Bharat.. and his view doesnt matter (atleast to me)

its total stupidity from your part that many brahmins support the view of Akhand Bharat..Akhand Bharat was known to many of the Indians here after some hindu militant group got caught ..no way in India people thinking of Akand Bharat..it was Pakistan members who trying to impose all Indians are dreaming about Akhand Bharat...well news flash for you..we have better things to do than some wettish dreams ..

And NWO, Abhiras claimed that he is Punjabi Brahmin (if he is telling the truth).. many Brahmins support the view of Akhand Bharat.. and his view doesnt matter (atleast to me)
what point you are trying to prove????

Well yes i 'Abhiras Sharma' is a punjabi brahmin....so what?? what point you wanna prove????

& we are happy with the present bharat...we do not want akhand bharat.....

jinxeD_girl, I posted that reply in response as to why some Indians in America act more American then Indian. I can see how it can be seen wrongly since the 'identity crisis' thing was posted a long time ago.

As for being Pakistani, I was born there. I lived, however, in America my whole life. That's why I joined this forum. To discuss more about my native country, my 'motherland', and learn more about it. Thankfully, I can say that I have learned much about Pakistan, India and China as well in only a few weeks.

You Indians are hilarious. You talk bout Pakistanis being racist, uneducated and Pakistanis have better looks than Indians all by twisting our words around. All this emanates from when we say Indians are not like Pakistanis. Somebody tried to bring in genetics, and then you tell us to go back Pakistan. LOL. Then you say we discriminate against Indian Muslims because we say Indians are different from us. :rofl:Then somebody says all Pakistanis migrated from India to Pakistan. :rofl: Whats next - everybody in Pakistan converted to Islam as they were originally Hindu? :rofl: Why such the inferiority-complex guys? Be proud of India and who you are.

White Knight, I would prefer to die than to be like you. Hope that satisfies your question. That should remove all doubts about the speculated inferiority complex.

I think this video should open your eyes about India. As far as I can see, you will not have the patience to watch. In this summit is a top banker from Pakistan and be patient to hear his views about India.

In short, he wants to have a growth multiplier effect in Pakistan because of the economic progress in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
what point you are trying to prove????

Well yes i 'Abhiras Sharma' is a punjabi brahmin....so what?? what point you wanna prove????

& we are happy with the present bharat...we do not want akhand bharat.....

we dont want to join you guyz either... never ever.. we are different people now!

Think of uniting with Sri Lanka or Bangladesh... only if they want to!!

Thank you!:D

we dont want to join you guyz either... never ever.. we are different people now!

Think of uniting with Sri Lanka or Bangladesh... only if they want to!!

Thank you!:D

Lady we have no Intention to Unite Sri Lanka nor Bangladesh..as for you country we dont want your country at any cost..we dont want additional problems in our country..so get out from the illusion that India is going to grab your country..we are not interested..its just a myth created by your government to grow fear among common people and create a monster to hate other than the government

Lady we have no Intention to Unite Sri Lanka nor Bangladesh..as for you country we dont want your country at any cost..we dont want additional problems in our country..so get out from the illusion that India is going to grab your country..we are not interested..its just a myth created by your government to grow fear among common people and create a monster to hate other than the government

good!! Then stop claiming we are same same!! :D:D and Sri lankans and Bangladeshis don't want to join you guyz either..

Anywayz, stick back to the topic...

Tahira Saeed and her Kashmiri family - The K in Pakistan :pakistan::pakistan:

http://img69.imageshack.us/i/tahirasaeed.jpg/

Back
Top Bottom