What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
You need some psychological help. I really do feel sorry for you and your people.

You need some psychological help. I really do feel sorry for you and your people.

Thanks for the suggestion but don't be bothered about someone as insignificant as myself.

Why don'f you mind your business and contribute something useful to this thread instead of writing nonsense.

yar tum log saray kavvay kha kar aye ho kya?

take a break guys :p

I am sure that feeling makes you feel so good.. :rofl: and I am sure you won't admit that on this forum..
come on we do not want unstable pakistan to merge into stable india......we are happy with out 8% growth....

come on we do not want unstable pakistan to merge into stable india......we are happy with out 8% growth....

I think India has a zillion problems to deal with and we don't want twice the number. As Abhiras wrote, thanks but no thanks.

Pakistan should build a wall with India after Kashmir dispute is over... for now a symbolic wall would be fine... as I am not concerned what India and Indians do... I never join their forums to find more about them or what they are upto...

GOOD NEWS

All of us were fighting... and I forgot to give you guyz the good news.. I completely forgot about it...

I took Priya 3 to Salon yesterday and got rid of her mustache... she looks quite attractive now by Indian standards.. she was thanking me so much.. It really made me happy to make her feel good about herself.. :)

Pakistan should build a wall with India after Kashmir dispute is over... for now a symbolic wall would be fine... as I am not concerned what India and Indians do... I never join their forums to find more about them or what they are upto...

Why a wall? A fence wont do ?
After resolving Kashmir... hope that happens in my lifetime.

I am sure that feeling makes you feel so good.. :rofl: and I am sure you won't admit that on this forum..

i acctually feels sometime a larger country is more powerful.. yes there are some problems to both sides in unification... but the brighter side is we will be more powerful... more powerful in the entire world and in every field.:cheers:

Why a wall? A fence wont do ?
After resolving Kashmir... hope that happens in my lifetime.

Even if Kashmir dispute isn't resolved.. Pakistan should accept status quo and build a wall with India.. I don't know why, but I need a wall instead of a fence...

i acctually feels sometime a larger country is more powerful.. yes there are some problems to both sides in unification... but the brighter side is we will be more powerful... more powerful in the entire world and in every field.:cheers:

I will be the first one to commit suicide if Pakistan merges with India again.. :cry::cry:

GOOD NEWS

All of us were fighting... and I forgot to give you guyz the good news.. I completely forgot about it...

I took Priya 3 to Salon yesterday and got rid of her mustache... she looks quite attractive now by Indian standards.. she was thanking me so much.. It really made me happy to make her feel good about herself.. :)

JinxeD_girl, I am sure you mean well and you did a nice thing but stop covertly writing things that is in bold. Lets just stop this and I have mentioned the nth time that this is racist.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom