What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Keep up the good work. You are doing a great service to humanity especially for Indians, cleaning up unwatned hair. Good luck.

GOOD NEWS

All of us were fighting... and I forgot to give you guyz the good news.. I completely forgot about it...

I took Priya 3 to Salon yesterday and got rid of her mustache... she looks quite attractive now by Indian standards.. she was thanking me so much.. It really made me happy to make her feel good about herself.. :)

JinxeD_girl, I am sure you mean well and you did a nice thing but stop covertly writing things that is in bold. Lets just stop this and I have mentioned the nth time that this is racist.

:rofl::rofl: Yeah I mean well... What I meant to say was that she got some compliments from Indian guyz and she was real happy about it.. It really boosted her self esteem... :agree:

It made me feel good too.. Now the next step is to get her a nice hair cut and style with some highlights.

I will be the first one to commit suicide if Pakistan merges with India again.. :cry::cry:

if you want to commit suicide do it now.... world is to much populous now.... it would be a good relief for the world:victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo:

:rofl::rofl: Yeah I mean well... What I meant to say was that she got some compliments from Indian guyz and she was real happy about it.. It really boosted her self esteem... :agree:

It made me feel good too.. Now the next step is to get her a nice hair cut and style with some highlights.

:yahoo: Keep up the good work.

Even if Kashmir dispute isn't resolved.. Pakistan should accept status quo and build a wall with India.. I don't know why, but I need a wall instead of a fence...
india & no country accept status quo as international border........india want full jammu and kashmir.....

if you want to commit suicide do it now.... world is to much populous now.... it would be a good relief for the world:victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo:

Then who will take Priya 3 for a hair cut then? I promised her now...

india & no country accept status quo as international border........india want full jammu and kashmir.....

yeah that will make Indians feel better, right? To get more and more land... without caring the sentiments of the people...

But it is good to know that Pakistanis don't have unwanted body hair.

Whether Indians or Pakistanis, people should groom themselves... mustache never looks good on a girl.. especially when it is so prominent as in the case of Priya 3... she looks like the girl posted by ADT in some other thread...:confused::blink:

yeah that will make Indians feel better, right? To get more and more land... without caring the sentiments of the people...

kashmir is part of india just like baluchistan part of pakistan......((both provincies got some saperatist movement....))

Well we do not want more and more land we only want our Kashmir which was given to us by the king of Kashmir..& Pakistan is illegally occuping 1/3 of it.....

OK - let me rephrase. It is good to know that Pakistani's have unwated hair but Pakistani girls always make it a point to remove them which is a good thing and Indian girls could learn that from Pakistanis.

Whether Indians or Pakistanis, people should groom themselves... mustache never looks good on a girl.. especially when it is so prominent as in the case of Priya 3... she looks like the girl posted by ADT in some other thread...:confused::blink:

kashmir is part of india just like baluchistan part of pakistan......((both provincies got some saperatist movement....))

Well we do not want more and more land we only want our Kashmir which was given to us by the king of Kashmir..& Pakistan is illegally occuping 1/3 of it.....

You can have your Kashmir... and after that Pakistan should build a big wall with these people on the Eastern side of our border.. so they can leave us alone...

MILESTOGO,

stop making everything an Indian/Pakistani issue... mustache is mustache... it doesnt looks good on a girl and it has to go.. No excuse for a mustache whether Indian/Pakistani/Brazilian/American... etc etc

You can have your Kashmir... and after that Pakistan should build a big wall with these people on the Eastern side of our border.. so they can leave us alone...

that must be very good for us..
why dont you make your government understand about it... write an application about it before committing suicide

Back
Top Bottom