What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Only place for hair is Head, mustche hair is only good if u r a manly man living in asia , in erope and Amerca it is not common.

All hair must be cleaned as they trap and breed germs. Facial hair is o.k. if one can keep it clean, but other not seen by eye isdirty as it is covered and is a place not accdesed by many for alzyness and other reasons.

So keep it clean and be healthy.

^^^^^^ :D :d

read my post above... Indians Hindus look the SAME as Indian Muslims...

Ok So, all the Indians including Indian Muslims are the ugliest race on this earth. This is good to know. What about the Punjabis?

I am assuming they are the ugliest race on this earth as well?

And what about the Muslims who migrated to Pakistan at the time of partition? Are they ugliest race on earth as well?

Ok So, all the Indians including Indian Muslims are the ugliest race on this earth. This is good to know. What about the Punjabis?

I am assuming they are the ugliest race on this earth as well?

In many cases, Punjabis and Kashmiris look different from other Indians... especially Indian Kashmiris.. but what percentage of Indian population do they make? 3%?

In many cases, Punjabis and Kashmiris look different from other Indians... especially Indian Kashmiris.. but what percentage of Indian population do they make? 3%?

OK, so all indians including indian muslims except Punjabis and Kashmiris are ugliest race on earth?

What about Indian Sindhis?

And what about the Muslims who migrated to Pakistan at the time of partition? Are they ugliest race on earth as well?

I answered that question long time ago.. ;)

There is No correlation what so ever between religion and attractiveness..

A Muslim from Kerala will look like Someone from Kerala.. A Muslim from Kashmir will look like someone from Kashmir and so on..

I answered that question long time ago.. ;)

There is No correlation what so ever between religion and attractiveness..

A Muslim from Kerala will look like Someone from Kerala.. A Muslim from Kashmir will look like someone from Kashmir and so on..

So only Punjabi and Kashmiri Muhajirs are ok, rest all the Muhajirs are ugliest race on earth?

OK, so all indians including indian muslims except Punjabis and Kashmiris are ugliest race on earth?

What about Indian Sindhis?

I never met any Sindhi (whether Indian or Pakistani)... when I will find a large population of them.. I will let ya know... Sindhi Hindu makes like 0.01% of Indian population.. which is rather insignificant

You have any pics of Sindhi Hindus? post them? And I will give you an honest opinion about them.. :D

I never met any Sindhi (whether Indian or Pakistani)... when I will find a large population of them.. I will let ya know... Sindhi Hindu makes like 0.01% of Indian population.. which is rather insignificant

You have any pics of Sindhi Hindus? post them? And I will give you an honest opinion about them.. :D

What about Pakistani Sindhis? Are they at par with Punjabis and Kashmiris?

I am a Sindhi hindu, so which gene or bloodline have you chosen for us?:lol::lol:

Don't tell me you are insecure about yourself too. This is a never ending story.

So only Punjabi and Kashmiri Muhajirs are ok, rest all the Muhajirs are ugliest race on earth?

I dont know... what you consider as attarctive?

Here are three girlz... The first one is Punjabi Hindu girl, the second one is Punjabi Sikh girl and the third one is a Hindu girl from U.P. I don't know how they define attractiveness in India? Maybe the girl from U.P. is considered beautiful in India? If that is the case... then Pakistanis and Indians are using different benchmark for attractiveness and I am sorry to offend you :D:D

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/punjabihindu.jpg/

http://img689.imageshack.us/i/punjabisikh.jpg/

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/upgirl.jpg/

Back
Top Bottom